Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? (24737 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
a woman gets a good treat from her man when she treat herself well. i mean respect her self and her man too. make her man know her importance. show she can do many other good thing apart from sex.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Raymond003: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
Charity begins at home
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by lolaluv1(f): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
A man that is inately loving to himself and others, with the advantage of being brought up in a nice, stable home may treat a woman right.

Its a two-way thang though. You gots to treat yourself with respect and dignity, before someone else will treat you that way. Why are you grovelling for a man that ain't even your husband? Turning yourself to a wife, which you ain't?
Girl, cheap is never appreciated!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by xpensive05: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
That man does nt value what he has it better you walk away and dont com bak...........beta still fnd someone who will luv and respect you....... sad
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by elari(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
. . .like i always say, if ur man doesn' treat u right, QUIT. If ur woman fails to respect u,QUIT too.fishes abound in the river.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Csilver1: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
hey stop dat! is nt by domestic works,nor sex but by trust.because when a man trust a woman he wil probably love her and when he loves her he wil equally treat her right.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by seedord247(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
If the woman used her own money to buy bb and brazilia hair. grin
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by remmeberlove: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
If d woman have d character of a house wife material,lovein care understandin & humility,a man can die. 4 his lovein wife & do d best things is wife
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by mylunch: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Doing laundry for someone you're not married to? Unbelievable!
I, for one, have no respect for people who do not respect themselves. Where's your self-esteem for crying out loud?!
Correct,do not give any man the benefits of marriage when he is not married to you.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by sweetchicks(f): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
Wooo....I was so annoyed wen I saw the dudes post that You just had to speak my mind out for me... Couldn't imagine how a grown man could reason like dat
MRbrownJAY:

if you think that educated women AUTOMATICALLY get respect from men (or are righteous) then i advise you to look around you......... an educated woman is JUST THAT, like there are gazillions of them in 9ja. a man, who thinks like you do, dont respect women, you ONLY respect what they have achieved, which says absolutely NOTHING about who she is as a person. why would you respect someone regardless of who that individual is as a PERSON?! duh!

- are you claiming that all educated women have great character?!
- are you claiming that all educated women are honest/trustworthy/respectful etc?!
- are you claiming that all educated women are NOT sluts?
- are you claiming that all educated women have manners/class?
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by shagaman: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
Women are not supposed to act like slaves,a woman should respect herself then she would get the respect she deserves,although some men are animals
why wash cloth for a BF even when you are married sef,why was washing machine invented...some ladies sha like to kill themselves...shioooooooo

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by http(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ OP, i don't know why women want men to treat them right, when the fundamental things are not done, let me tell you, i will never respect any woman no matter what if she is a pretender. Pretender are in my Hate list, a lot of women pretend just to get a man, and what happen after that, their true color comes out.

You pretend you are a homely girl, that you have respect, that you are a wife material, to the extent that most gave out sex in order to get a man, to the extent that most of their life interms of appearance are all fake.

Fake hair, nair, eye brow, lashes, bra, they even fake orgasm... Then what is real about Todays ladies or women. This is not about generalising matter, but 95% and counting falls into this category....

Men, just married the pretenders and see what happen after.... and all they cried about is Men treating them badly...Pls try and be yourself and then you will be treated nicely by who? yourself... Am not in this world to please a woman, am here for myself first....nough said Pretenders

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Some men are just plain wicked. Whether you respect yourself or not, they'll still maltreat you. Ego play a part.

nobody should date (or even marry) such demons, lol!!!!!

sweetchicks: Wooo....I was so annoyed wen I saw the dudes post that You just had to speak my mind out for me... Couldn't imagine how a grown man could reason like dat

i guess to this poster, a woman who has no education has NO GROUND to be respected, lol!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by LEXYLOV: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Respect, Good Manner, homework, lovn n caring etc gentle men would love that and that woman will be happy. kiss
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Eteo: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
To answer d question as d poster puts it "what makes a man treat a woman right?" The answer is LOVE. If a man loves a woman he will certainly treat her right. What brings about the love is complex and varies from individual to individual. But one thing I do know is trying to go out of ur way to please a man is neva a guarantee dat he wl love u, infact a guy could dump girls who cook n wash for him, n may find himself helplessly in love wt one who cares less...in a nutshell *u don't earn a man's love, his heart n mind dictates dat to him*

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by http(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
remmeber love: If d woman have d character of a house wife material,lovein care understandin & humility,a man can die. 4 his lovein wife & do d best things is wife

Plsssss, don't let anyone (Pretenders) deceive you, their is nothing much left in most girls of today that can be equate to what you describe above.. House material ko, lace material ni.

Those generation died with our mothers who has refuse to train this mostly wayward generation of men and women.
we should have ask why our mothers are still in our fathers house and they refuse to educate girls of today, and their effing wayward boys.

My point is let everyone pleases themselves, don't wait for me to do that...
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by ifihearam: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: Op go to school,earn certificates,have a carreer,be successful and no guy will mess with you. Men will treasure u. Try it!

It does not follow like dat,guys still mess rich ad. Educated ladies up
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by hardheynyke: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
IT IS JUST THREE THINZ.
1. AFFECTION
2. ATTENTION.
3. APPRECIATION smiley
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Here's the truth: We're scared to treat you 'right' because most of you take men that treat you right for granted; it's in your nature to get 'bored' by right treatment, which makes you misbehave. Meanwhile you seem to appreciate guys that treat you like 'trash' because they seem more of a 'challenge' and less 'boring' than the nice guys that treat you right. In other words, we learnt the hard way that there are far more rewards in NOT treating you right.

We know this because we have all experienced it and seen it happen over and over again. When this perverse dynamic is reversed, then perhaps some of us would gladly start treating you right. We promise.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Youngzedd(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: Op go to school,earn certificates,have a carreer,be successful and no guy will mess with you. Men will treasure u. Try it!

Exactly, case closed.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by http(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
hardheynyke: IT IS JUST THREE THINZ.
1. AFFECTION
2. ATTENTION.
3. APPRECIATION smiley

and you expect to get those from todays girls?

abeg make everyone treat themselve right and stop looking for attention
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by http(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
pro01: Here's the truth: We're scared to treat you 'right' because most of you take men that treat you right for granted; it's in your nature to get 'bored' by right treatment, which makes you misbehave. Meanwhile you seem to appreciate guys that treat you like 'trash' because they seem more of a 'challenge' and less 'boring' than the nice guys that treat you right. In other words, we learnt the hard way that there are far more rewards in NOT treating you right.

We know this because we have all experienced it and seen it happen over and over again. When this perverse dynamic is reversed, then perhaps some of us would gladly start treating you right. We promise.

MAY YOR DAYZZZZ BE LONG on this earth, have you heard about women loving the bad guys, i have changed my way of life, i will never please anyone on this fucking earth again, just myself....

The man that treat his girl right is tag with \the following, idiot, lazy, weak, mumu, ode and all those bad acronyms.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by olenime(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yea! i support U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ motion... Good sex and Good food...
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Tinax(f): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
some men will never treat a woman right until they learn to appreciate what they have,even the married ones.. For example, i have a cousin whom her hubby never treats nice no matter how she makes him happy...she's just too soft hearted. I have to lecture her to play by his rules..live as if he's not too important in your life, without him you can still survive. It got to a point she left the house and the hubby couldn't belive it, after 1 month of him receiving insults from neighbours for sending his wife away and not being able to take care of the kids and house, he came begging on his knees. He's now the most caring man on earth after they made up.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
~vicky~:
a woman gets a good treat from her man when she treat herself well. i mean respect her self and her man too. make her man know her importance. show she can do many other good thing apart from sex.

Yeah. Thats what Id say.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by gabriel212: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Right in every men's hearth we had known the destination with any lady before we wooed.
Although, things might change along the line.
So, if a man like a lady no matter how bad her behaviour, he will always respect and vice versa.
But, this might not be applicable to all men but to many.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by kpolli(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nedum05: Hellooo peeps, i have been wondering what really can make a man treat his woman right. Some men no matter how hard you try to pls them e.g wash their cloths, make delicious meals etc will still treat a woman like a trash, as if a lady is forcing herself on them but when she gets tired and decides to leave him, he comes with disturbance. Ur opinions are welcomed.

cos they don't love them
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
i very much agree with you. Learn to be independent, carry yourself with dignity, and stop being a man's maid cos u want him to treat u right!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Youngzedd(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
http:

MAY YOR DAYZZZZ BE LONG on this earth, have you heard about women loving the bad guys, i have changed my way of life, i will never please anyone on this fucking earth again, just myself....

The man that treat his girl right is tag with \the following, idiot, lazy, weak, mumu, ode and all those bad acronyms.

http:

Some sense is here, I have a neighbour that her woman treat like M*U*M*U
Infact the man is like a rag to the woman (not a wife instead a woman) he only listen to what his woman says.
A times I pity him. to the extend the man is doing his wife and children laundry (POVERTY IS DEADLY THAN AIDS).

If you treat them right in all they do, they will turn you into something else you will regret till enternity.

In conclusion, try your best to treat them right as much as you can. Give them 80% trust and you shall live long.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
pro01: Here's the truth: We're scared to treat you 'right' because most of you take men that treat you right for granted; it's in your nature to get 'bored' by right treatment, which makes you misbehave. Meanwhile you seem to appreciate guys that treat you like 'trash' because they seem more of a 'challenge' and less 'boring' than the nice guys that treat you right. In other words, we learnt the hard way that there are far more rewards in NOT treating you right.

THANK U SIR. THERE'S A THIN LINE BTW A GENTLEMAN AND MUMU....... ACTUALLY THERE IS NO LINE @ ALL. GENTLEMAN = MUMU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females / Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.