Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41489 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ambrosini593(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
The billboard seems beautiful. But what I don't understand are the various profession in it. What's your view about it?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by preeky: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
God bless pastor Chris for the good work he does around the world through Christ embassy ministries.I think the various proffessions depicts adam with his toiling nature.It means every man should have a proffession for him to eat.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by zeal500: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
grin ;DLaughing without end ;DLaughing without end

Religion and Nigeria........hiiiiisssssssssssss

13 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by victorian(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
I taya... grin grin grin grin..this is serious buisness and publicity....thumbs up! Pastor Chris, u r too much!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Bluemoon1(f): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2012
emmm no commentlipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Ignatio(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2012
Is Christ Embassy still a church? Seems like a place where the owner is celebrated like a movie star.

24 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by tellwsdom: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2012
Who is this man?..actor??sad

8 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2012
If this is not idol worship, i don't know what is

36 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2012
Religious liability company
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2012
Na wao..how does this links to his ministry plsss?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Afam4eva(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2012
Hmmm...na waoo
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by SamMilla1(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2012
His pictures are on every Christ embassy Church all over the country. I think that gay pastor loves to show himself and his new suits.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by binigirl(f): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2012
i dont think this is appropriate at all.

Looking unto Jesus, the Author and finisher of ..............

11 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by dominique(f): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2012
Pastor Chris the superman? the pope?? the president i dont even know to say undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Skii(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2012
I'm beginning to suspect the motives of Nairaland because of the quality of the threads that make front page angry

5 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2012
This is 21st Century Idolatry....

A collective effort by his customers church members to kiss his well-groomed asss...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by pat077: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2012
tellwsdom: Who is this man?..actor??sad
BOSS!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2012
Is pastor Chris an American? Why did they add a photo of him being an American president and not a Nigerian president. Tufiakwa.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2012
Another PR stunt..
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Ijebulogic(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2012
So his parish would have been worse off if this Pastor had been the Pope? Please someone help me understand this message?

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by binigirl(f): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2012
Sam Milla: His pictures are on every Christ embassy Church all over the country. I think that gay pastor loves to show himself and his new suits.

the Bible says "judge not!"...also, no make Christ Embassy people fight you o...to be forewarned...
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2012
Nigeria...do whatever you can to get the souls....

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Super1759: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2012
Sam Milla: His pictures are on every Christ embassy Church all over the country. I think that gay pastor loves to show himself and his new suits.
young man.be careful what you say. He is a man of God and you don't have right to judge him or call him names. Dat silly of you.
I don't attend christ embassy but I have all his teachings. he is a good teacher to listen to. Though I detest how his members adore him. But that's their belief. I have my life to live and salvation to win

4 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by otunbadan(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2012
How can som1 tag dis post dat pastor chris erect dis stupid bill board,som1 is making a stupid joke........is he dat jobless going about erecting bill boards like as if he is running 4 president..rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by elothaddi(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2012
That's absurd if that's for real ?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2012
Ijebulogic: So his parish would have been worse off if this Pastor had been the Pope? Please someone help me understand this message?

That is exactly what I thought...

Christ Embassy Fans Members are the most DELUDED ever....

The very fact that Chris Oyaks even allowed his ATMs members erect this billboard says alot about the man and his massive ego...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by F00028: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2012
if a lesser mortal did this everyone will be quick to point to the deep psychological problems that lead to this kind is thing. undecided

but since na "MOG", no problem cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2012
This is idolatry. Is dier salvation now based on Pastor Chris? If he was something else other dan a pastor,won't God hv raised someone else? If Pastor Chris is not dere,is God no longer there? And dey say dier christians. Wat an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Blackteeth(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Did the OP read the message in the billboard at all? What doesnt he understand? But this not frontpage material at all.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Super1759: young man.be careful what you say. He is a man of God and you don't have right to judge him or call him names. Dat silly of you.
I don't attend christ embassy but I have all his teachings. he is a good teacher to listen to.
bini girl:
the Bible says "judge not!"...also, no make Christ Embassy people fight you o...to be forewarned...

Please wise up.
All the early christian leaders prefered to low their image so that Jesus could shine.

And we are well within our rights to question, judge and abuse questionable 'Men of God'

Even Jesus told us to be vigilant against FALSE PROPHETS!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by chuckdee4(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2012
That image of him as a cop screams GAY

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.