Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? (1278 Views)

Pagan9ja What Is Your Opinion Of These Sahelian songs / Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. / Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 3:22am On Aug 24, 2012
I hope you don't start laughing as much as I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvKlseRGCKM
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:47am On Aug 25, 2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaha!!!!!! oooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

this remind me of a ong a Yoruba singer once set to me for my opinion. i cant find it now. ill search and you tell me then. .
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by odumchi: 2:22am On Aug 25, 2012
Lol @ the video.

I want to ask something: Fulaman, do you speak both Hausa and Fulfude?
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 5:01am On Aug 25, 2012
odumchi: Lol @ the video.

I want to ask something: Fulaman, do you speak both Hausa and Fulfude?

Yes sir, most Fulani northerners do

In fact a lot of people who are not ethnic Hausa speak Hausa.
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by odumchi: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2012
Fulaman198:

Yes sir, most Fulani northerners do

In fact a lot of people who are not ethnic Hausa speak Hausa.

I see; that's very interesting. I'd like to ask some more questions but this doesn't seem like the right place. Thanks.
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by anonymous6(f): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2012
Fulaman198: I hope you don't start laughing as much as I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvKlseRGCKM

this song and video is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 1:53am On Aug 26, 2012
odumchi:

I see; that's very interesting. I'd like to ask some more questions but this doesn't seem like the right place. Thanks.

Sure anytime
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 1:53am On Aug 26, 2012
anonymous6:

this song and video is hilarious

LOL I'm glad you like it.
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by anonymous6(f): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2012
Fulaman198:

LOL I'm glad you like it.

In a funny way I guess
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2012
anonymous6:

Ina funny way I guess

I thought the dancing was the funniest part, and the fact that she was taller than him grin
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by anonymous6(f): 2:40am On Aug 26, 2012
Fulaman198:

I thought the dancing was the funniest part, and the fact that she was taller than him grin

True, she was taller then him, lol
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 26, 2012
As long as they stop sounding like Indian production, it's all good.

What happened to the good ol Hausa Music my mom used to blast on her radio?

i.e "ran kadede Jesu " etc. . .
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 26, 2012
lmao @ d dude's teeth @ 1:27

@Ileke: d song u're talking about is gospel music though
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 26, 2012
Shollypopz: lmao @ d dude's teeth @ 1:27

@Ileke: d song u're talking about is gospel music though

Yea, it is. Funny thing is, I like Gospel Nigerian songs the most.

I mean, the RnB/HipHop, or whatever they call their current non-gospel music industry, is aiight. Gospel sounds more beautiful, well I grew up in a household where gospel songs is always on blast lol.
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 26, 2012
Shollypopz: lmao @ d dude's teeth @ 1:27

Naija men arent known for nice teeth grin
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 4:05am On Aug 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Naija men arent known for nice teeth grin

I have nice teeth
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, it is. Funny thing is, I like Gospel Nigerian songs the most.

I mean, the RnB/HipHop, or whatever they call their current non-gospel music industry, is aiight. Gospel sounds more beautiful, well I grew up in a household where gospel songs is always on blast lol.
Prolly why u feel dat way...
I grew up like dat too but those Igbo female gospel singers and d way they sang with their nose made me prefer d likes of hillsong, Micheal W.Smith, Ron kenoly,....
I also disliked those old Yoruba CAC and Cele gospel music.
Love dem Yinka Ayefele, lara george, midnight crew & sammie okposo though
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 26, 2012
LOL @ disliking the oldies.
I esp dislike the repeitive lyrics and having "choirs" repeating what the main singer sang.
The most annoying part is their white gown and church hat.

I like every Nigerian gospel, be it Bini, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, Hausa (sang by Non-Hausas) lipsrsealed, etc.

Fulaman198:

I have nice teeth

So you say. But I dont know that for sure.
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 4:27am On Aug 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL @ disliking the oldies.
I esp dislike the repeitive lyrics and having "choirs" repeating what the main singer sang.
The most annoying part is their white gown and church hat.

I like every Nigerian gospel, be it Bini, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, Hausa (sang by Non-Hausas) lipsrsealed, etc.

So you say. But I dont know that for sure.

Kind of like how you said you have nice feet grin
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 26, 2012
Fulaman198:

Kind of like how you said you have nice feet grin

Touche grin

I could have bunions for all you know grin grin
Re: Pagan9ja What Do You Think Of This Westernized Hausa Song? by Fulaman198(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Touche grin

I could have bunions for all you know grin grin

And I could have really crooked yellow teeth grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oba Orin Juju Pe Omo Odun Mokandinlaadorin (69 Years) Lonii / Royal Slaves Mamluks Of Kano.. Slaves Castrated To Secure Loyalty / Tribe In Nigeria With The Most Members On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.