Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme (20026 Views)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by chiochio1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
I WISHED THEM THE HBD AND AFTER 2 MINUTES IYA MUYIWA THE LADY SELLING AT STREET CALLED ME THAT PRICE OF GARRI IS NOW 20 NAIRA grin grin grin
tellwsdom: Wetin be all dis rubbish?? angry angry...wish who??....she dey gve me yansh?? angry
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by hardheynyke: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
HAPPY BUFF DAY LONG LIFE ND PROSPERITY[color=#770077][/color][i][/i][img][/img]
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by naffysa(f): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
HBDLLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Vickivicki(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy baffday peeps
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by mechanicaldummie(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
so me & osita iheme dey share the same birthday. hmmm..na wa o
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Emilord(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mehnn,jenifer na old babe o...36 years no be moi moi
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by tjliz(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
HBD †̥O̅ d both of you.May all Ur heart desires b granted unto you.Many more fruitful yrs ahead.LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by sexyglow(f): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Rubbish!
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by crackhouse(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
aduje: Happy Birthday to these Nollywood acts...sincerely speaking, I never knew Jenifer (Funke Akindele) is that old. I use to take her as to be among those born in the 80's. Does it mean she was already 20years old as at 1996/97 of 'I need to know' Soap Opera on local TV. Thumbs up Funke.
i don't think she's up to 20yrs then. She looked smaller than 20 then.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by empron(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy birthday to you ppl.i am august 24th too.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by crackhouse(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
ebamma: happy birthday to them sha, but my problem is that garri is still selling at 30 naira per cup
don't worry man. Since there is power supply improvement, i am sure the garri grinders will reduce the cost since they won't be spending much on diesel this time.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Regina06(f): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy birthday to both of u, IGBA ODUN, ODUN KAN.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Diligence: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happiest Birthday to All August Greats - Osita, Funke, Barack Obama, Ibb, yours sincerely... To all - either get married in August (if not yet married) or plan having a baby in August! August is always a special month of divine grace, mercy, favour and love! Cheers!
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by lumeneng22: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
Are they husband and wife? Anyway hbd to them.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by azubukograce: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
happy birthday to them, today is also my birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by pearlhapi(f): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
azubuko grace: happy birthday to them, today is also my birthday.
hapi buhday to u•llnp and hope u r aving fun
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by pearlhapi(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
chio chio: I WISHED THEM THE HBD AND AFTER 2 MINUTES IYA MUYIWA THE LADY SELLING AT STREET CALLED ME THAT PRICE OF GARRI IS NOW 20 NAIRA grin grin grin
funny
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by pearlhapi(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
chio chio: I WISHED THEM THE HBD AND AFTER 2 MINUTES IYA MUYIWA THE LADY SELLING AT STREET CALLED ME THAT PRICE OF GARRI IS NOW 20 NAIRA grin grin grin
funny
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by BeraBera(f): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
M M M: Sorry am not from 9ja undecided

Who re dose things
So since you are not a Nigerian, what the hell are u doing on Nairaland? No wonder your posts always sound somehow.
SEUN what do you have to say about this?
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by kcreal(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy buff day to you Ossy and Aunty Funke.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by amiskurii(f): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hapi born day to u "2"
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Dubemkelly(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Even amidst celebration,peeps must b beefing one another...PEACE is one element datz hard 2 find.
HBD Funke nd Ossy bobo!
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Dubemkelly(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Even amidst celebration,peeps must b beefing one another...PEACE is one element datz hard 2 find.
HBD Funke(aka Jennifer) can't 4get ur days in d soap opera 'I NEED TO KNOW' nd Ossy bobo (aka Paw paw) uluv da way u xpressed urself even as tall as u r!
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Dubemkelly(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
HBD Funke(aka Jennifer) can't 4get ur days in d soap opera 'I NEED TO KNOW' nd Ossy bobo (aka Paw paw) uluv da way u do express urself even as tall as u r!
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by laminaria(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
HBD †̥ dem o,stil it wnt av any effect on fuel price nw.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Okeycima: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
~vicky~:
Funke akindele aka Jenifa : Born 24th August, 1976 and a Native of Ikorodu in Lagos State, Nigeria.

lets wish her happy birthday

Osita iheme aka pawpaw : Born win Mbatoila Imo State, Nigeria in August 24,1982

wish him happy birthday smiley
picky na mbaitolu not other way around
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by exbash: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: Happy Birthday to osita Iheme(paw paw) and Funke Akindele aka Jenifa.

Btw, that Funke lady is really old oo. Her date of birth is not far from when the civil war ended.

hahaha...
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Gistben: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Apy bday osita
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by MRXELA(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
ebamma: happy birthday to them sha, but my problem is that garri is still selling at 30 naira per cup
if dat z ur problem.. Then afraid 2 say dis... Am nt sure ur problems wil end... Sorry na joke o, no vex
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by kevyngbash(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Whoa... I share the same birthday date with these great Nigerian actors?
Happy birthday mates
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by uglyBetty1(f): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
=)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈ikwerreº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈obulahamati º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) chiokike lee=)) =))

You people will not kill somebody in NL. Common wish somebody happy Birthday. Na wah, that's why I like Nairaland, no dull moment.

Please my birthday is tomorrow. Front page please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.