Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) (22635 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by wellmax(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo and Bishop Francis Wale Oke, back in the days.
How time flies, these men are still waxing stronger.
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, slowly but surely you will get to your dreams.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lovely cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by oiseworld: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
na papa be dat?
interesting....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by manmustwac(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
he was quite a good looking fella in a blaxploitation afro black power kinda way. oyedepo that is. like he could be ron o neal or shaft or super fly or the hammer or a cast in 3 the hard way.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
oiseworld: na papa be dat?
interesting....
tithes transform from pauper to papa.. good business man..

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by mkmyers45(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by ariyebaba(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Some body shout haleeeeeeeeeeluyah !!!!!!!!!

IT'S WELL !

GOD IS GOOD !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by xJaysonx(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
Papa was very good looking tho..lol..#NoHomo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Heathen(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
Back in the days, before maga(s) pay(ed)!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Emmanuelchristn(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
wellmax: Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo and Bishop Francis Wale Oke, back in the days.
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, slowly but surely you will get to your dreams.
wellmax: Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo and Bishop Francis Wale Oke, back in the days.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by tpia5: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
so bishop oyedepo has been rocking agbada for long.

or am i confusing him with bishop okwonkwo.

i know one of them wears agbada a lot.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by tpia5: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
i think these pictures are from the 70s or early 80s, is that correct.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Benzora(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Greatness beckons! May your days be long Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Evans5050: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
NO COMMENT...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:
baaadt boi! Make your mouth no put you for trouble! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
papa get too much swag back in the days. too much money done erode the man swag. now the man is a pudgy balding slap-giving fellow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
Evans5050:

POINT OF CORECTION IT WAS TRU IS HARD LABOUR, PERSEVERANCE AND TRU GODS MERCY AND BLESSINGS HE GOT WERE HE IS TODAY[b] SO STOP THE TITHE ISSUE[/b]

IF U TINK SAY IT IS DAT EASY TO OPEN A CHURCH DEN GO GIVE IT A TRY AND SHARE UR TESTIMONY WITH

THE ONLY TIN IS DAT DEY JUST DNT CARRY THE MEMBERS ALONG AND THATS PAINFUL THOUGH

BUT AM HAPPY 4 THE MAN

AND JST KNW I DID NT SAY DIS TINS COS AM A [size=15pt]WINNERS CHAPEL MEMBER[/size] OOOOO ITS JUST SOME FACT
blah blah blah.. if there wasnt so much ignorance in our country, this guy would still be a pauper ...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Testy17: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hum hum I rest my case
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
From grass to grace,the burgeois are smiling to the bank while the proletariat are getting poorer.
The Jap says ''Good thinking,Good product.''

Church business is indeed good business.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

From grass to grace,the burgeois are smiling to the bank while the proletariat are getting poorer.
The Jap says ''Good thinking,Good product.''

Church business is indeed good business.

Then start yours bro.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Dreyl(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
val_dee:

Then start yours bro.
Yahoo yahoo is good business. Start yours too..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
val_dee:

Then start yours bro.

Hypocrite !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Jcjames(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
How time flies while we are having fun
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Evans5050: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:
blah blah blah.. if there wasnt so much ignorance in our country, this guy would still be a pauper ...

[size=14pt]SINCE YOU ARE SO SMART TO KNW DAT Y DNT U GIV IT A TRY MAKE U SEE WEDA U GO C ONE KOBO........... OLE........ [/size]
U BETA WATCH WAT U SAY MAY GOD NO JUDGE UR OWN IGNORANT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by claremont(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
The most profitable industry in Nigeria is Religion Incorporated. Low/Negligible initial capital, free labour, and over 1000% profit.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
claremont: The most profitable industry in Nigeria is Religion Incorporated. Low/Negligible initial capital, free labour, and over 1000% profit.

Sure thing. . .It's evident from the picture that these guys were baptized in abject poverty before the commercialization of the church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Evans5050:

[size=14pt]SINCE YOU ARE SO SMART TO KNW DAT Y DNT U GIV IT A TRY MAKE U SEE WEDA U GO C ONE KOBO........... OLE........ [/size]
U BETA WATCH WAT U SAY MAY GOD NO JUDGE UR OWN IGNORANT

Trust me, if I open a church and there are a 1000 members like you, i'd be a millionaire in the first month... Evans50-50 lmao..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by joyprincess(f): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
Olden days pix cool one back in the days
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Evans5050: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:
Trust me, if I open a church and there are a 1000 members like you, i'd be a millionaire in the first month... Evans50-50 lmao..

I PITY U NI AND U STILL DEY WITH LAPI..... DEY FIND MAGA LOL

OWU GO FINISH U LOL musKeeto HAHAHA grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ? / Pastor Enenche Donates Borehole, Distributes Items In Abuja To Mark Birthday / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.