Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,778 members, 7,975,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

Cheap And Affordable Properties In Abuja!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap And Affordable Properties In Abuja!! (562 Views)

Affordable Properties To Let In Ibadan / Affordable Properties 4sale & Letting @magodo Isheri,magodo Shagisha,omole 1&2 / Looking for Properties in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Affordable Properties In Abuja!! by qualitec: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
pls note dt u will have to visit any of the interested properties before any agreement could be reached..

1. A 3bedroom wit a room and a palour and 4-selfcontained wit a fence and a borehole at LUGBE, AIR PORT RD FEDERAL HOUSING ABUJA.
Askin price is N27.5million.
+
2. A 3bedroom wit enough space for another building at the back. 700sqm at the same LOCATION as above.
Asking price is N17million.
+
3. 1000sqm of land at the same location@ N11million.

All properties are open to complete verification and investigation by you in your own satisfactory way.

Pls call 07035593128 or 08058246498. Or email wit the subject 'lugbe' to hoodedproperty2@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Cheap And Affordable Properties In Abuja!! by KINGwax(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
hmmm
Re: Cheap And Affordable Properties In Abuja!! by qualitec: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
@king, what is hmmm?
to the ones dt called, pls dnt be annoyed wit me for missing ur calls but i appreciate ur registration of interests with ur text messages. i hope my replies were satisfactory enuff? esp mr deji. thanks and God bless u Sir. Pls check ur mails.

(1) (Reply)

10 Hectares Of Land Along Old Ojo Road,opp Tradefair Complex For Sale / Professional House Painter / 5flat With Warehouse And 11 Locked Up Shops @ Akowanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.