Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Want My Kidney, Or No Divorce - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want My Kidney, Or No Divorce (764 Views)

'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend / Shocker!ini Edo In A Divorce Clash / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Kidney, Or No Divorce by playcharles(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
This is a scenario between two couples, both couples lived very happy not until when the wife fell ill and was diagnosis kidney failure and needed a kidney transplant, lucky enough both couple kidney were of the right match and the husband was willing to donate. as time went on the husband started facing difficulties financially, because of the difficulties the wife is not willing to continue with the relationship and she is seeking for a divorce. The man is willing to sign the divorce letter on a condition that the wife refunds is kidney back...is the man being wicked or trying to play smart. your opinion is welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Letz Play Dis Game.... / True Life Stories / JOKES- Read And Drop Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.