Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? (15421 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Gistben: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
I dont have a younger sista
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Inik(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
I was scared cos the guy was older than me!

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kingsilly(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Inik: I was scared cos the guy was older than me!

hehe...eyaaa....i dont know how u feel....
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by SamMilla1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ehimax:
u must b irresponsible

The topic is, what was your reaction, not to pick from other people's reactions. Thats how you fail exams.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
HOTWATER: I blamed GEJ for it
wetin concern Gej wt dis thread na?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
When i was younger this my old schoolmate guy that lived at surulere came around to see me without actually knocking on my gate as we planned. As i came out back to meet and frolick with him my elder bro and his pal came along(as if on cue) caught us and ordered me back into the house.

I later learned that my bro seized the poor guys belt, wallet, watch and phone that day (he also chopped a few slaps and scalas)

if he is on NL i just want to apologise on my bro's behalf . . . PIUS SORRY OH !
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by stagger: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Got no sister, but I tell you that I will be keeping a very close watch on my daughter. Don't want no irresponsible niggas fishing around.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Kolade9(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
When i was younger this my old schoolmate guy that lived at surulere came around to see me without actually knocking on my gate as we planned. As i came out back to meet and frolick with him my elder bro and his pal came along(as if on cue) caught us and ordered me back into the house.

I later learned that my bro seized the poor guys belt, wallet, watch and phone that day (he also chopped a few slaps and scalas)

if he is on NL i just want to apologise on my bro's behalf . . . PIUS SORRY OH !
Its OK... Just that i miss my expensive wrist watch and phone your bro seized.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
He is my childhood friend but since the day I got to know he is dating my sister,everything changed and we stopped talking.That was sometime around mid 2008.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kasiem(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
I just brought out condom from my wallet and gave to d guy.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by swtcharissa(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
U guys r sooo funny,I actually tut it haPpened to just me,infact I saw hell wit my elder bro,n to tink dat was d only guy my brother got to knw I dated,worst of it my man then was not even ready to play a cool head,infact my elder bro always felt like pouring him acid whenever dey see or if he hears of his gist,but I persisted n on d long run after d battle...we got married happily eva after

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Jusome: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
1dy my youga sist put a pix of a guy in her profl pix n i inquired n found z som1 she liks wetn i wan du just encourage her to bkiafu n remov d pix until d guy has com to show responsible by seeing dad n mom

3 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kasiem(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
I even told d guy to infect her with Aids so that she'll know something in her next world.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
CoxyB:
wetin concern Gej wt dis thread na?
its a joke! Jst laugh and move on. We cant be all serious on this land
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He is my childhood friend but since the day I got to know he is dating my sister,everything changed and we stopped talking.That was sometime around mid 2008.
why d sudden hatred?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lol!!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
kingsilly: Wid all the response am seeing i knw am not being over protective ova ma sis...i go resume my supervision
moderation is the key. Still allow her to make decisions,coz if u dnt,she may find it difficult to do so later in life

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Ariyke: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2012
i dont av :/
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by chukxy44(m): 1:08am On Aug 26, 2012
Back den na threat and beating but wished I had been more proactive and understanding.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2012
nikkyshyne: I was like, WTF... She was even far taller than the guy. angry

Okay o....o fe so aburo e di bi o se da abi?
Whats it with the tall and short syndrome in relationship sef.....pls, lets focus on the more important things....this is getting uglier each day!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2012
kingsilly: Wid all the response am seeing i knw am not being over protective ova ma sis...i go resume my supervision

LOL!
Well, dont be over-protective sha!
The best is ''swthrt, let me know ur bf'' or else......
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:47am On Aug 26, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

Finally!
''Sorry on'' cant work for this, we need to finish what we started!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:48am On Aug 26, 2012
Kolade9:
Its OK... Just that i miss my expensive wrist watch and phone your bro seized.

And who are u......impersonating?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:50am On Aug 26, 2012
kasiem: I just brought out condom from my wallet and gave to d guy.

I for like to be the guy....see free licence o!
''bros, na only one condom u go give....one CANT do''
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:51am On Aug 26, 2012
swtcharissa: U guys r sooo funny,I actually tut it haPpened to just me,infact I saw hell wit my elder bro,n to tink dat was d only guy my brother got to knw I dated,worst of it my man then was not even ready to play a cool head,infact my elder bro always felt like pouring him acid whenever dey see or if he hears of his gist,but I persisted n on d long run after d battle...we got married happily eva after

Both really do love u....they must be buddies now....LOL!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2012
centje: why d sudden hatred?

So u no no sey e dey pain when na ur friend dey nak ur sister....hmmm.....e no dey dey easy o for friends no matter how close una be!
Say what...my friend bleeping my sister?......I am not saying he cant marry her, but those pre-bleeping and d likes....I will need to trust my sister on some issues!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 26, 2012
I did nothing because i can't marry my sister
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Yucee55(m): 4:11am On Aug 26, 2012
Thank God I dont even have any sister at all. we are all boys. soldiers!

Well, if I had one, its just to guide her to make right choice. Will I marry her?
if i keep pursuing away all guys around her, one day she will become Prayer Point when the guys are no more coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. / Do Handsome Men Cheat More?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.