Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,137 members, 7,910,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (163045 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Manchester United Midfielder Maroune Fellaini (Pics) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by waja(m): 3:10am On Aug 26, 2012
DonHummer: Dis baby seems to look lyk paw paw(osita iheme)..or is it jst my imagination
. U said my mind.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nappsy(m): 4:56am On Aug 26, 2012
:DRide on bro. Naija must talk no body marry her for you o; dats d product of a nine months ago handwork sha..
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Godking74: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2012
Congratulations my dear,so haapy 4 you.God is onminiscience may be without dis height you couldnt hav bin d "AKI" you r 2day!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Otses(f): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2012
Congrats Aki, welcome to fatherhood.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Ezetex: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2012
[color=#550000][/color] People are saying a lot of things about these guyz size, it's very wrong, they re human beings like us and God created them that way,we hav no right to question God. Chinedu congrats my bros!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Sexxymom(f): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
ebamma: if this dwarf fit put woman belle,that's a miracle
dat was harsh,u didnt have to call him a dwarf,remember he didnt create himself moreover dis dwarf as u call him has achieve what u cant in a long tym.carefull wt yr words
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Bluetooth3(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
yamakuza:

now i know why they were acting 'adult films' and getting parents worried.

[s]they were simply marketing themselves to ladies and showing they were capable
[/s]
mischievous people, mischievous thoughts.
yamakuza:

[s]they were simply marketing themselves to ladies and showing they were capable
[/s]
yamakuza:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by kritikul(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

If that is truly his baby then congratulations are in order. However, I do not think that baby is his. He and his wife Nneoma got married on December 10th 2011 (8 months ago). That baby looks like she is already clocking 6 months old. So when exactly did Chinedu's wife get pregnant and carry the baby 9 months in her womb and then give birth to a currently 6 months old looking baby?

Tomorrow now, when I say many Nigerians are not bright but rather daft and ignorant, some of you will get upset.

My exact thought. Nigerians are so ignorant and blind. Blind because they should have seen from her wedding pictures that she wasn't pregnant and this is just 8 months after her wedding plus the baby is already grown. Hisssssssss
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by DECOtech(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
I jus de pass oh
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by PRETTYCHI4GODY: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
WELL GOD CREATED THEM AS MEN AND HE WILL HELP THEM DO WHAT MEN DO
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by vm26: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2012
kunletiwoo: I use to have self pity on these guys, thinking no one would want to marry them based on their stature. Hmmmmmm! I guess I was wrong. Now am happy to see Chinedu with his baby cheesy

Of coz those women wanted cash wht else. do u think anyone was goin to date them if they were nobodys.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by omochristi: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dats AY's(comedian)baby nt chinedu's baby he took a pic wit d baby
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
vm26:

Of coz those women wanted cash wht else. do u think anyone was goin to date them if they were nobodys.[color=#990000][/color]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
temmysoremekun: i use to pity them also cos i use to wonder if truly truly they can actually get a woman pregnant..but thank God he has proved me wrong...the baby is cute...
cheesy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by yewee: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2012
Aki is nt part of dwarf pple,is jus dt he is smal.I concor wt u guyz dt he shd go 4 DNA jus 2 confirm
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by jessshiny(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2013
why are some of you guys speaking like you are the best,God created them normal so you guys should stop saying crabs about aki(chinedu)he's more better than most of u guys speaking ill of him,why dont u guys go make yourslfs stars and see where it lands u,God created everyone diiferentli with good qualifications so if you guys talks bad of him so will others talk bad of you when u suceed!!aki am very happy for you and wishing u and your preety wife the best!! smileywhy are some of you guys speaking like you are the best,God created them normal so you guys should stop saying crabs about aki(chinedu)he's more better than most of u guys speaking ill of him,why dont u guys go make yourslfs stars and see where it lands u,God created everyone diiferentli with good qualifications so if you guys talks bad of him so will others talk bad of you when u suceed!!aki am very happy for you and wishing u and your preety wife the best!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by MariamUT(f): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Oh My Gosh, so he can actually imprenate a woman :O wow! Dat's a shocker! Anyways I'm happy for him. Many more kids to come bro
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by sexydelight: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wow! Am so happy 4 u Aki, ur just looks like u and also lovely
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Cabsso(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
ebamma: if this dwarf fit put woman belle,that's a miracle

Una sure say d baby go tall pass lik dis?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by masito: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Congrats! Aki i no de izi to make pikin. continue and more grease to your elbow.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by vipers: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
c as d piking short like aki
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by besttop(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
i hope that the child to be taller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / Celebrity Branding: How To Promote Yourself & Your Brand To Become A Celebrity / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.