Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (52049 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: you wanna whoop my a*ss? With what? Nna i don run o. This is a nightmare scenario. A man beating she.male anywhere near my a*ss gringrin
with koboko naw?!

Jeez!! What were u thinking?? Stop telling me ur fantasies jo...

I no dey 4 dat kind kinky stuff.....Inyama!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by remarkD(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dayokanu and Eko ole all talk and no action. They must be Yoroboas, are there? lol are cowards...
Malawian: I have been here for more than an hour now. I cant believe those e-cowards still havent shown up. Lollypopz has been keeping mw company but i need equal hands pls. Moreover she is a woman and i am a chauvinist. Where is dayokanu? Where is bluetooth?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: undecided both arent mutually exclusive
Tribalism is quite specific.....Chauvinist covers a wider range..
Do I need to post a dictionary link 4 u??

Bonzo quoted me like 3 f*ucking times, are u mad??!!

I chose to pick d gender superiority aspect undecided undecided.....
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
with koboko naw?!

Jeez!! What were u thinking?? Stop telling me ur fantasies jo...

I no dey 4 dat kind kinky stuff.....Inyama!
koboko So you named it? Okay i accept defeat gringrin dont be offended by bro-ster cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
remark D: Dayokanu and Eko ole all talk and no action. They must be Yoroboas, are there? lol are cowards...
you dey mind dem? I had even gone to the politics trending topics to look for them. They just dissapeared from nairaland overnight. Maybe they are guests waiting for the flak to subside.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: koboko So you named it? Okay i accept defeat gringrin dont be offended by bro-ster cheesycheesycheesy
This is what a koboko looks like perv!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/688232_koboko_jpg85083a0cab7eb7ed199950c2e8b2016a
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ Shollypopz, proove to me you are a normal woman, lemme have your number gringrin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by remarkD(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
He stoops to conquer... by giving head.. then he betrays you...
Malawian: look, for the last time, i am not beaf !!! If you want to keep believing otherwise, feel free to do so! About video, are you hoping the video will show tinubu not stooping for conquest? Or are you implying buhari will also give tinubu a stoop as well? Deal with the photo first! If a video becomes available, we will see it.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: @ Shollypopz, proove to me you are a normal woman, lemme have your number gringrin
lmao....drop urs first
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao....drop urs first
gringringrin. Alright we are now nairaland friends. Game?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: gringringrin. Alright we are now nairaland friends. Game?
lol, Game!
lemme hv ur number naw......are u shy?! lol
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, Game!
lemme hv ur number naw......are u shy?!
sure! Later though. See ya. @ All those cowards. I am through with this thread, but if i hear anymore protests, i will come back. Goodbye y'all. Hope we accomplished something by all these. One love.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PointB: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
This Malawian guy is indeed a one man army! What more can I say? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
PointB: This Malawian guy is indeed a one man army! What more can I say? grin grin grin grin grin

He made a huge fo*ol of himself for pages and you deem it fit to issue praises. What are you celebrating, imbecility?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by joeyfire(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
shocked Dude what on earth are you trying to spin out of my post.

Katsumoto:

Adeboye was born before Buhari in the same year (1942) while Akande (I am guessing that is Bisi Akande) was born in 1939.

Are you expecting those older than Buhari to bow to him? Yoruba are not fools.

A bit of an open mind and a willingness to conduct research helps when debating.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
joeyfire: shocked Dude what on earth are you trying to spin out of my post.

The point has been made that Buhari is older than Tinubu and yet you commented on the differences between Tinubu's pose and that of Adeboye and Akande. My point was that both Adeboye and Akande are older than Buhari and as such CAN'T bow to him.

Just accept you were wrong. grin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PointB: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Katsumoto:

The point has been made that Buhari is older than Tinubu and yet you commented on the differences between Tinubu's pose and that of Adeboye and Akande. My point was that both Adeboye and Akande are older than Buhari and as such CAN'T bow to him.

Perhaps then Buhari should bow to Adebayo and Akande? Or...?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by fortyfeet(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian, please, plead with Beaf to come up online same time with you. thats the only proof you are not same. although you are not doing badly.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
PointB:

Thats a silly comment?

Buhari is not Yoruba.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Onlytruth(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2012
Katsumoto:

Thats a silly comment?

Buhari is not Yoruba.

Even Hausa/Fulani stoops in respect while saying "ranka dede". They only do it to a RESPECTED (read superior) human being though.
Now, try another excuse! hehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by tpia5: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2012
malawian why is your mind constantly in the gutter?

someone had to show you an actual picture of a koboko?

why would you think she meant something else?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2012
Malawian: see how these e- cowards are now speaking queens english to sound important and civilised. How civilised do you sound when you swarm igbo threads with hate and propaganda? About intelligence, what is intelligent about your leader's greeting style? And my people are always more intelligent than yours, if anything, you guys are the gutter people. If you cant take it, then dont dish it. Lemme see you again talking thrash on any igbo thread tommorrow. Have you sh.it yourself yet?

Ok I give in to you, this thread you opened is not to learn or debate but to diss, do whatever catches you fancy.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by EkwyOmalicha: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2012
What a thread Malawia!! Malawian!! Malawian!!! grin you really b.it.ch slapped some azzz.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 28, 2012
PointB:

How would you even know what transpired before and after the pictures were taken! Somebody captured a fleeting second in a picture and now you are an authority on what happened there!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 2:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Onlytruth:

Even Hausa/Fulani stoops in respect while saying "ranka dede". They only do it to a RESPECTED (read superior) human being though.

The problem with you is that ethnocentrism and hatred prevents you from being rational and logical.

First, in the original picture, Buhari was also leaning forward. Both men may have been aware that a picture was being taken but didn't stop because they wanted to complete salutations.

Second, Buhari and Adeboye were born in the same year; expecting one to bow for the other is just plain disingenuous and ludicrous.

Third, Buhari and Akande posed for a picture; were you expecting Buhari to be posturing to bow to Akande just for the sake of a picture?

In any case, it is difficult to ascertain what transpired before the pictures were taken.

The only conclusion which reasonable folks can arrive at is, Tinubu showed respect when greeting an older man, which is in accordance with his culture and up bringing.

It is your prerogative whether you think Buhari respects the men he met or not.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by joeyfire(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2012
grin Wrong wetin I wasn't comparing tinubu's political gesture to Daddy Adeboye and Akande. Rather it was the highly dignified swag Pastor Adeboye exhibited in stark contrast to Akande's toothy pose

Katsumoto:

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PointB: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Katsumoto:

Thats a silly comment?

Buhari is not Yoruba.

You mean Buhari bowing in return to Tinubu (as shown in the picture) is silly as he is not Yoruba?

Or it simply silly to bow to Adegboye/Akande rather than to Tinubu? Pls let me get it clearer.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PointB: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Katsumoto:

The problem with you is that ethnocentrism and hatred prevents you from being rational and logical.

First, in the original picture, Buhari was also leaning forward. Both men may have been aware that a picture was being taken but didn't stop because they wanted to complete salutations.

Second, Buhari and Adeboye were born in the same year; expecting one to bow for the other is just plain disingenuous and ludicrous.

Third, Buhari and Akande posed for a picture; were you expecting Buhari to be posturing to bow to Akande just for the sake of a picture?

In any case, it is difficult to ascertain what transpired before the pictures were taken.

The only conclusion which reasonable folks can arrive at is, Tinubu showed respect when greeting an older man, which is in accordance with his culture and up bringing.

It is your prerogative whether you think Buhari respects the men he met or not.

And how exactly did you arrive at ethnocentrism and hatred? Are your projecting your weakness and bias or trying to deflect from the conversation by the regurgitation of entrenched view.

The argument Onlytruth made was that of 'superiority' not 'seniority.' In other words, is it not remotely possible that Buhari sees something in Adeboye that set him apart and place him in a state that demands higher form of salutation other than what we saw in that picture.

If anything, I like Adeboye's assured swagger, compared to Tinubu's crouching, almost beggerly, and shameless disposition.

I wonder how can even negotiate a favourable term for himself let alone his party and SW after that assurance of servitude, captured by his crouch.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Akanbiedu(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2012
Onlytruth:

Tinubu and Buhari were in greeting mode. Adeboye and Buhari were in greeting mode. Akande and Buhari were in a pose for picture (not relevant to the topic being discussed). Now the difference between Tinubu's posture and Adeboye has been explained to you and still you came up with this.

You guys already concluded and only need reassurance of your position. You guys are hopeless.

Tinubu and Buhari are individuals, how a common greeting between two individuals become Yoruba vs Fulani issue beats me. This is how you people made a total mess of Nigeria in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by papagiddy(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2012
Tinubu: all ye critics, shut up i know what am doing!!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PointB: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Tinubu and Buhari were in greeting mode. Adeboye and Buhari were in greeting mode. Akande and Buhari were in a pose for picture (not relevant to the topic being discussed). Now the difference between Tinubu's posture and Adeboye has been explained to you and still you came up with this.

You guys already concluded and only need reassurance of your position. You guys are hopeless.

Tinubu and Buhari are individuals, how a common greeting between two individuals become Yoruba vs Fulani issue beats me. This is how you people made a total mess of Nigeria in the first place.

Another bullcrap. How does this discussion aboutt Tinube ultra low bow (obeisance as someone put it) have anything to do with messing up Nigeria. When obviously Nigeria got twisted when your folks will look the other way when merit is trounced by ethnicentrism. Abeg face the topic, and stop grasping for straw, because, if Nigeria is messed up as you put, the fingers of blame is in the general direction of yoruba's treachery and undisputed cowardice, never our free spirit.

Back to the topic,

Tinubu, you guys are totally shameless in your pursuit of political power. I see no other way to explain why someone who went to negociate partnership on equally grounds will stoop dangerously low, like someone, currying favour from his senior. Only for full grown men, twisted, in some idea of cultural escapism, will want us to believe that it is normal.

Tinubu could have achieve the same result with Adeboye's swag, or even Akande's toothy grin. Rather he went for that ultra low bow. Why didn't he do a full 'dobale' if he was promoting some culture! Shameless, power drunk, drug baron - Tinubu!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by papagiddy(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2012
tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.