Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With (8110 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: I have seen dumb threads, dumb researches and dumb OPs. . . This one takes the cake hands down. Gaddemit

grin

1 Like

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2012
@Poster I'm sorry I don't agree with your theory, Come to think of it is there really any scientific explanation to back

it up? Because Both of my parents are of the same skin color (Dark skin) but they are still in love after many years of

marriage. And why is it that I'm mostly always attracted to dark skinned men? when I myself i'm darkskinned? Your theory

just doesn't make any sense!!! and trust me i'm honestly trying to find sense in it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^^
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Mugu thread.

I am dark skinned and EXTREMELY attracted to dark men. smiley

They could be black, non-black hispanic or Indian,
but once that skin is dark they get my attention. grin
You may find the whole dark guys attractive but only fair complexion guys may find you attractive smiley . There is nothing you can do about it sorry. Don't be surprise when only dark complexion guys break your heart and only the fair complexion type would start asking for your Hand in marriage
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Desloaaa(f): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
U're ryt@OP...i am fair skinned and i wont for any reason date a fair guy.TDH all d way*
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 29, 2012
Una be fool: You may find the whole dark guys attractive but only fair complexion guys may find you attractive smiley . There is nothing you can do about it sorry. Don't be surprise when only dark complexion guys break your heart and only the fair complexion type would start asking for your Hand in marriage

actually I tend to attract both light skinned and dark skinned men alike. smiley
but I am approached more often by dark than light men. So much for your theory lolz.

It's not that I am color-struck (because brown skinned dudes also get my attention kiss)
but I seem to gravitate more towards dark men.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Bluemoon1(f): 5:33am On Aug 29, 2012
i'm not too dark but i'm so attracted to really dark guys....light skinned guys are okay but you these yellow guys that look like they are rubbing bleaching cream...lai lai! i no want
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Mugu thread.

I am dark skinned and EXTREMELY attracted to dark men. smiley

They could be black, non-black hispanic or Indian,
but once that skin is dark they get my attention. grin
me i be black beauty as well cool
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by cfours: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Everybody don't fall for this guy's cheap tricks.
He is just trying to advertise his mother's bleaching cream business!!! grin grin grin

either that, or he is mentally colonized/brainwashed as many black people are. too much BET and hip hop videos can do a whole lot of damage to the brain.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Agrika: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2012
I totally agree with d poster sha, fair guyz hardly get my attention
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Raw2: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2012
This research must have been conducted and concluded by a person.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by aniscoblue: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2012
true cos am me i cant love any dark guy cos am fair
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by 2goodbobo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
I beg to differ. In such situations, is based on personal preference. As for me, am Dark and my wife to be is also Dark. Thou prior to meeting her, I wanted a fair girl because all the girls I have dated before are fair but when Love got the better of me, I had to jettison that feeling of wanting a fair chick. So skin complexion is not a yardstick for falling in love because Love knows no bound!

1 Like

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by shallompreti(f): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Compudoms: Universal lie. Oyibo people nko.
Abeg hlp me ask am again oo. Mumu talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (Photo) / My People Please What's This Name Of This Drug / Why Does He Only Text?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.