Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,191 members, 7,877,423 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic (6509 Views)

The Christian Faith Is Based Upon Evidence / The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: There is a massive Asteroid in our solar system with precision of falling into Atlantic Ocean in 2088, the impact from estimates will be like thousands of Hiroshima nuclear bomb, the Tsunami and quakes may annihilate all lifeforms on the planet and send us all back into etheric dark matter, the soul (solar) source of our being. Life as we know it, might change forever. This truth is kept secret so the entire planetary inhabitants wont panic. Astronomers are seeking any planet that can hold human species for certain number of years. What ever remains of the planet, they can return to populate the world again. This Secret ambition is not for preservation of race and tribe, but for preservation of human species. You go pay me oh for all these secrets o.

Any source or more insight on this?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2012
Still waiting for an answer to my other post...
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2012
I HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR QUESTIONS, CHECK BELOW, I BOLDED YOUR QUESTIONS

D sage:

First answer - satisfied.

Second answer - if soul is separated from the body as you claimed, definitely it could exist independent of the body. What are the core functions of the soul? What distinguish the soul from the spirit(reasonable instances)? Is soul different or the same in every human?

Soul is like the OS on your computer, it stores everything you doing, all thought process, infact, it caches everything. Are you surprise when Bible says you will be judged by your action ? Do you think there is massive CCTV camera recording your 'sins' ? Your soul controls the entire lifespan storage of all your actions, inactions etc and that when free from the physical body returns to ether, the dark matter/energy that pervades space. Spirit is like the pressure that animates everything and keeps soul and physical matter together. Without spirit, soul and body cant marry each other in unionism. When spirit leaves, the soul is parted from the body. At child birth, spirit unites soul to body, at death, spirit releases hold and soul returns to ether.

Third answer - You referred spirit as electromagnetic energy in your previous post,now it's soul, why?

Everything is energy in the atomic level, even you, even a piece of wood. Wood is made of of mostly carbon, carbon is an atom, atom is made up of Protons, electrons, neutrons, Higgs boson's God's particle, subatomic energies, atoms can be divided into other fractions and can be changed to other atoms in the theory of natural and artificial isotropy. Lets not even confuse you, matter can be converted into energy using the Einsteins theory E=mc2 and vice-versa. Please my head is cracking, dont take me back to advance physics.

As regards to the dream,I saw it as a reflection of my physical identity which might be spirit/soul. That's why i like Plato philosophical assumptions.
Plato tried, but you dont have to stop where Plato, an ancient man stopped. Be better than Plato, else he will feel disappointed that you didnt continue from where he stopped.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Any source or more insight on this?
I dont know if the Chinese Scientist will permit me to get those thesis out to the populace. I wont try discussing with USA. I might become the next Julian Assange. Truth is kept secret for a purpose bro. I can relate to that.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: I dont know if the Chinese Scientist will permit me to get those thesis out to the populace. I wont try discussing with USA. I might become the next Julian Assange. Truth is kept secret for a purpose bro. I can relate to that.

I don't understand what you're trying to hide...
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

I don't understand what you're trying to hide...
I have no permissions to do that. Its as simple as that. You may not find much in google.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: I have no permissions to do that. Its as simple as that. You may not find much in google.

How did you come about the information if you don't mind me asking? Anyway...This true source of energy you talked about was created? I am really interested in who created dark matter and why?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

How did you come about the information if you don't mind me asking? Anyway...This true source of energy you talked about was created? I am really interested in who created dark matter and why?
How I have access to the information is beyond this realms. Have you been to the Astral Laboratory in the Astral Plane of consciousness ? Obviously, you need Astral Projection to get there. Spirit recreates itself. In elementary science, you were taught that "Energy can not be created, nor destroyed. But it can be converted from one source to another. " And in the churches you were thought that "the spirit of God hovers on top of the ocean" "In him was all things made, without him was nothing made, that was made" You obviously have not studied about the concept of "Essence and Existence" in elementary philosophy. You need to grow from the ground up. Dark matter is to science what ether is to a mystic. It is the matter/energy energy that 'holds' the universe with its components together. There is no vacuum of particles in the universe. You asked this question before and I stated, that asking about what dark matter is in the universe is like asking what cement is in a building. You are repeating the same questions again and again and I am getting worried that you are getting too much of the radiation of knowledge. The radiation energy could convert into heat energy and your bp will just go up, leading to anxiety, sleepless etc. I got to stay off the internet for a moment. I will check on the thread later for other "fresh" questions.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
How I have access to the information is beyond this realms. Have you been to the Astral Laboratory in the Astral Plane of consciousness ? Obviously, you need Astral Projection to get there. Spirit recreates itself. In elementary science, you were taught that "Energy can not be created, nor destroyed. But it can be converted from one source to another. " And in the churches you were thought that "the spirit of God hovers on top of the ocean" "In him was all things made, without him was nothing made, that was made"

Care to explain the bolded? This energy surely is expanding right?

You obviously have not studied about the concept of "Essence and Existence" in elementary philosophy. You need to grow from the ground up. Dark matter is to science what ether is to a mystic. It is the matter/energy energy that 'holds' the universe with its components together. There is no vacuum of particles in the universe. You asked this question before and I stated, that asking about what dark matter is in the universe is like asking what cement is in a building.

Care to expanciate or possibly refer study material? Although i agree that there no vacuum of particles i wonder if we have enough knowledge of the universe + possibly multiverse to conclude

You are repeating the same questions again and again and I am getting worried that you are getting too much of the radiation of knowledge. The radiation energy could convert into heat energy and your bp will just go up, leading to anxiety, sleepless etc. I got to stay off the internet for a moment. I will check on the thread later for other "fresh" questions.

grin grin grin grin grin Phew! You are funny sha.....
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Question: What do you know about astral projection?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Question: What do you know about astral projection?
I do not know how to respond to this question. But the only answer I could give is; I can initiate my journey to the realms at will. Its not something you can 'know' or 'understand' by reading, no human language can easily explain without the multifaceted big grammar coming in. You need to experience it to know it. I will not tell you how to. It is beyond the scope of this website.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by vislabraye(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
You talk so much about esoteric knowledge and mysticism. Your own knowledge is hidden. Jesus Christ was simple. He didn't hide anything but he sought to reveal all things to us.
I'm sure you read the scriptures very well. Col2:8-14 warns against high sounding philosophies based on reprobate minds..(Paraphrase). Jesus is the wisdom of God and not all what you're saying.
If you astral travel, you're doing it through the help of demons.
I know you're searching for the Truth but you can't do that outside the teaching of Christ.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
vislabraye: You talk so much about esoteric knowledge and mysticism. Your own knowledge is hidden. Jesus Christ was simple. He didn't hide anything but he sought to reveal all things to us.
I'm sure you read the scriptures very well. Col2:8-14 warns against high sounding philosophies based on reprobate minds..(Paraphrase). Jesus is the wisdom of God and not all what you're saying.
If you astral travel, you're doing it through the help of demons.
I know you're searching for the Truth but you can't do that outside the teaching of Christ.
Jesus was simple, granted, he used simple parables to present the Gospel. By insisting that I remain within the bible context is like wanting to limit my capacity to research within the bible, which offers me limited knowledge with a promise for more when I die. I chose not to be bound by dogma, so quoting that verse is like executing a well laid down control statement instituted to keep the populace ignorant forever. I refuse to be caged. Now you say I use daemons to astral project. My response is, if it takes a daemon for me to know the truth, then I welcome the daemon whole heartedly, As far as am concern daemons are spirits but of negative polarity and is a significant component of creation.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
@billyonaire,i have read books on the yin and yang,sacred geometry,rosicrucian alchemy and freemasonry.alot of what i have read is in line with what you are saying.the rosicrucians in the middle ages knew about electrons and claimed that if you can suck them out from any material,that object will neither be able to reflect or refract light and this will automatically render the object invisible!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Avicenna: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
@billyonaire.

I v been following the post. You are not being helpful. The only way I know to 'astral project' is thru some exotic concoction of narcotics. Trust me, I know.

Don't just say you can turn it on at will. How?

I don't agree with the religious coloring you are inserting tho.

For now, I'm going with Plaetton's pantheistic energy hypothesis. It makes helluva sense.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
i also remember in austria, there was a street corner that was prone to car accidents(86 a year)but the head of the austrian druids(white witches)said that it was negative energy and that the problem could be solved by placing large granite stones in the area.people laughed at them but the following year they recorded zero accidents!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Avicenna: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
Niflheim: @billyonaire,i have read books on the yin and yang,sacred geometry,rosicrucian alchemy and freemasonry.alot of what i have read is in line with what you are saying.the rosicrucians in the middle ages knew about electrons and claimed that if you can suck them out from any material,that object will neither be able to reflect or refract light and this will automatically render the object invisible!!!

Care to recommend such books? Rosicrucians and alchemy books. I don't intend dabble into fringe science or any of that. Just pursuing knowledge.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
I remember when I was in unilag and this grail message guy gave me a book on 'adolf hitler' about the cult he joined and the astrologers he had in his cabinet.It was a 200 page book but it felt as though I had just gone through 200 libraries of information.(knowledge radiating).During this period,anybody who shook hands with me always complained that my hand was hot(radiated knowledge becoming heat energy).Also i have trouble sleeping!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2012
Niflheim: I remember when I was in unilag and this grail message guy gave me a book on 'adolf hitler' about the cult he joined and the astrologers he had in his cabinet.It was a 200 page book but it felt as though I had just gone through 200 libraries of information.(knowledge radiating).During this period,anybody who shook hands with me always complained that my hand was hot(radiated knowledge becoming heat energy).Also i have trouble sleeping!!!
Of-course, even during typing and responding to most of the questions, I had to leave the computer and drive around to maintain some kind of equilibrium, the energy generated by exploring psychic knowledge is enormous. These are evidences of Energy conversion principles in quantum psychics. Sometimes bilocations occur after such readings, my advise is, do not try to digest an entire chapter of any psychic book in a day, you could hurt yourself. There is a limit to what your consciousness can take and this saturation point if exceeded results in headaches.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2012
Avicenna: @billyonaire.

I v been following the post. You are not being helpful. The only way I know to 'astral project' is thru some exotic concoction of narcotics. Trust me, I know.

For now, I'm going with Plaetton's pantheistic energy hypothesis. It makes helluva sense.
Do not make statements you do not know about. If you drink concoctions, you could possibly be in trance, where your astral body goes out of sequence with the physical body, at such stage, you are only aware of the closest ethereal surroundings, you could hurt yourself because by doing that, you expose your psychic self to lower vibration beings who could take possession of your body as their vehicle. Astral Project, can be done at will. It doesnt require concoction or incense or anything.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 26, 2012
Niflheim: @billyonaire,i have read books on the yin and yang,sacred geometry,rosicrucian alchemy and freemasonry.alot of what i have read is in line with what you are saying.the rosicrucians in the middle ages knew about electrons and claimed that if you can suck them out from any material,that object will neither be able to reflect or refract light and this will automatically render the object invisible!!!
Ying and Yang are positive and negative energies as expressed in Hinduism, Yoga, Taoism etc There is no conflict in truism, difference is just the language of expression. Ofcourse, talking about visibility and invisibility, remember about the primary and secondary colours of the rainbow. When you say an object is green, its because it radiates green pigmentation to the eyes based on the strength of the wavelengths of the sub-atomic particles whose dominants ions produces that particular pigmentation, so if you extract the subatomic particle, there will be nothing to radiate that colour, then the object becomes invisible. There is something in the works in the scientific lab in America to proof this scientifically.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Niflheim(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2012
yeah i heard about it,the name of the material is called 'metaflex'!!!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2012
Niflheim: i also remember in austria, there was a street corner that was prone to car accidents(86 a year)but the head of the austrian druids(white witches)said that it was negative energy and that the problem could be solved by placing large granite stones in the area.people laughed at them but the following year they recorded zero accidents!!!
Its possible. Its purely understandable. Negative vibration beings infuse pure negative energies that pervades that area in question. If the granites or stones had spikes that could attract positive charges then it can neutralize the negative charges or even produce excess positive charges in the arena, the negative vibration beings will be neutralized and those ills will cease. For those who do not understand, refresh your mind about lightening conductors, how sharp edged spikes made of steel or iron are raised above building, the excess charges produced by the steel spikes neutralize the excess electrons produced during lightening and sends it via the neutral cable to earth (via earthed cable). Its ABC of science, as it is in heaven, so it is on earth.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2012
NOTE:You agree their is a 'holy spirit' but holds the ascertion that it is misunderstood....
The holy spirit can not be termed a spirit without defining the sort.A spirit must have a quality of either good or bad and not both.And since this spirit is 'holy' we assume it to be a good one.
Their is no fusion of electromagnetic energy that can cause a region not under its field to be influenced.That cannot be said of the holy spirit.The christains' holy spirit goes a step further.In the sense that it goes beyond its field and to other areas of non-linkage.It is independent of area for contact.
Electromagnetic forces animates i.e makes alife but are not life-giving.It would be blasphemy to ascribe God-like qualities to a force of nature.I agree that it kindles life when it marries matter,but that does not make it life-giving because it cant rekindle life.
The holy or 'positive polarity' is holy and thus debunked of 'negative polarity',if not it fails in holiness.Agreed.Then why include the devil as one?Good and bad qualities can never be the same thing.And none is EM energy because they can operate in absenteism but the EM energy in isolation.
Satan is the negative polarity of the cosmos but not the negative electromagnentism.Why?HE doesnt have to be in a place to exercise control-'cos like the Holy Spirit HE is beyond presence.The devil=holy spirt?No.Spirits whose modes of operation are contrary to each other spirit can not be placed in the same rank.
Faith can be a form of energy but unlike 'spiritual faith' EM energy cannot evolve into an awareness of the future and thus it is non-psychical.
Praying in your name rather than what you base your faith on is not practicable.It is a delusion when performed.The benefits in praying in the name of Jesus disappears when xtains substitute it for their name.Why?Because you cannot belief yourself to be the connected and the connector.Otherwise you are deceiving yourself going by the tenets of your faith.JOHN 3:16.
Faith is not religious but religions are based on faith. Neither can the holy spirit be the EM energy nor the devil been both.

2 Likes

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Kay17: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2012
How did you manage to translate negative and positive energies to our concepts of good and evil??

And what physiological effect do all the energies have on us that influence our morality?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2012
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not know how to respond to this question. But the only answer I could give is; I can initiate my journey to the realms at will. Its not something you can 'know' or 'understand' by reading, no human language can easily explain without the multifaceted big grammar coming in. You need to experience it to know it. I will not tell you how to. It is beyond the scope of this website.
You gotta give me a clue man..I'm wondering why you created the thread..
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2012
Avicenna: @billyonaire.

Which of Plaetton's thread should i read?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2012
Niflheim: I remember when I was in unilag and this grail message guy gave me a book on 'adolf hitler' about the cult he joined and the astrologers he had in his cabinet.It was a 200 page book but it felt as though I had just gone through 200 libraries of information.(knowledge radiating).During this period,anybody who shook hands with me always complained that my hand was hot(radiated knowledge becoming heat energy).Also i have trouble sleeping!!!
Whats the name of the book? any other books in mind?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2012
Kay 17: How did you manage to translate negative and positive energies to our concepts of good and evil??

And what physiological effect do all the energies have on us that influence our morality?
No.I didnt translate them to 'our' concept of Good and evil,but to the theory of thought.Two different things can not be the exact thing that makes them opposite.The 2nd question is out of the box as it doesnt relate with the topic.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Kay17: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2012
Sorry it was directed @ op
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Avicenna: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
mkmyers45: Which of Plaetton's thread should i read?

I'm sorry I don't know it. I followed one of his argument with Deepsight.

Ask him. He may remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / Mother Theresa Or David Oyedepo: Who Inspires You? / I Really Pity Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.