Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). (9379 Views)

Kcee Steps Out In A Cool Combo Outfit But Still Got It Wrong / Psquare: "Jude Is Only A Scape Goat, Media Is Evil" Paul Okoye Laments / Cute Photo Of Psquare & Jude Okoye's Kids Enjoying Christmas In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Ivynwa(f): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
My eyes got delighted when Linda Ikeji posted a sweet picture of the Okoye Babyboys in her website. Look at them! Ain't they cute? Umu Oma! Umu Oma!(good looking Babyboys, good looking Babyboys!)

I like my Babyboys the P-square but I appreciate their elder brother's talent more. He is the one that mixes all those sweet beats and I love me sweet beatz. Spice up your eyes Pips!

Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Not bad. The boys dikwa very alright. I have my opinion of who I think looks best. . .but I guess the ladies should know better. So, oya Ivynwa, tell us which one of them would you choose to 'elope' with (based on this very picture).
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
Who is who? They all look alike
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
^^^
Peter, Jude and Paul in order
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by lickylicky(f): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2012
PAUL!!! I just like the guy sha, too much swag. I dey kolo 4 d dude o
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2012
I see.

Shollypopz: ^^^
Peter, Jude and Paul in order

They look very short sha, the one in the middle try small.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 25, 2012
Did anyone notice Jude shoes ? His shoes resemble those of dustbin boys
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by cindyrella(f): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2012
PAUL!!! The guy too fine cheesy
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by ebamma(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2012
this topic is on it way to the frontpage
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Dhelake: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2012
is jude this tall?
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
cindyrella: PAUL!!! The guy too fine cheesy
Peter is finer jo!!
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by cindyrella(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Peter is finer jo!!
Na true o! U don dey make mi change my mind now.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Gudintent: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
Paul I will die for kiss

after all you ladies have laid down your lives first

1 Like

Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
Peter always seems to get the ladies wet, at Paul's expense. Why are you serpents trying to cause jealousy between TWINS. How can one twin be more handsome than the other. . .when they're supposed to be identical twins? Na wa oh.

But for real eh, this Paul don suffer - he must be feeling suicidal, as his brother often gets the acclaim. The P's don't seem quite 'Square' anymore. . .since both P's are not deemed equal.

#Why rob Paul to pay Peter?#

1 Like

Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
Peter all d way mehn.......

Why is pro01 hating naa??
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
cindyrella: PAUL!!! The guy too fine cheesy
Shollypopz:
Peter is finer jo!!

Ok you two. . . they LOOK ALIKE!!!

Like if one is fine, so is the other grin
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: Peter all d way mehn.......

Why is pro01 hating naa??

You see am? I'm not hating oh, I just don't want sibling rivalry. . .let alone identical twins' rivalry. E no fair at all. These people also use social media nah, so they see your comments. Make una pity Paulo small. My male eyes think Peter and Paul are equally handsome.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Goldieluks: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Wetemu Paul biko.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by wonlasewonimi: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I see.

They look very short sha, the one in the middle try small.

you too no too far from the ground na.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Ivynwa(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
pro01: Peter always seems to get the ladies wet, at Paul's expense. Why are you serpents trying to cause jealousy between TWINS. How can one twin be more handsome than the other. . .when they're supposed to be identical twins? Na wa oh.

But for real eh, this Paul don suffer - he must be feeling suicidal, as his brother often gets the acclaim. The P's don't seem quite 'Square' anymore. . .since both P's are not deemed equal.

I don't even know which is which is which, I just like my Psquares with those unique unique songs they make. They are both good looking twin brothers. My younger twin brothers are not that identical at all.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by cindyrella(f): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
Goldieluks: Wetemu Paul biko.
Taaaaa! He is mine angry
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by anonymous6(f): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
Interesting
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2012
pro01: Peter always seems to get the ladies wet, at Paul's expense. Why are you serpents trying to cause jealousy between TWINS. How can one twin be more handsome than the other. . .when they're supposed to be identical twins? Na wa oh.

My brother, just laughed my a-s-s off @ rob Peter to pay Paul.

Sure @ the identical twins comment. A man's attractiveness has ZILCH, NADA to do with his 'looks'. I can't exactly tell the brothers apart, but the one on the left exudes more animal sexuality in the pic than the one on the right. The one on the left seems a bit juvenile (in the pic atleast).
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by cantell(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Goldieluks: Wetemu Paul biko.
Language butchering in the highest order.
"Nyem Paul biko"
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by princeonx: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
One can't even tell what the weather or temperature is/was where they are from their dressing!
One dey Summer, one dey Spring, the middle guy dey Winter! Celebrities with their attire sef!
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
prince_onx: One can't even tell what the weather or temperature is/was where they are from their dressing!
One dey Summer, one dey Spring, the middle guy dey Winter! Celebrities with their attire sef!
grin
dats naija 4 u..the important tin na to wear fine cloth.

I prefer peter anyday...he appears more sexy and confident in a matured way than paul
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Brimmie(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2013
[size=30]P-Square - Personally **on repeat**[/size]
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2013
the twins don born children....old man jude wida u naaa
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2013

Paul has never been a people's person. He's less friendly compared to Peter. He also seems less-social compared to Peter. That's why you noticed that he doesn't dance with Peter like before. Paul got lazy and stayed out of the gym while Peter was in the Gym 24/7 and you can see the difference between two of them now. Paul just prefers his singing than any theatrics.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by oxygen25: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Paul has never been a people's person. He's less friendly compared to Peter. He also seems less-social compared to Peter. That's why you noticed that he doesn't dance with Peter like before. Paul got lazy and stayed out of the gym while Peter was in the Gym 24/7 and you can see the difference between two of them now. Paul just prefers his singing than any theatrics.
Abeg, na you be their second manager? You are talking as if you sleep and wake up with them.

Chai! Afamdiiiiiiii I fear you o.
Re: A Cool Picture Of The Three Okoye Babyboys (PSquare/Jude). by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

If you know them on a personal level; Paul is down to earth & d brain behind the songs. Peter dances & is a bit arrogant. The stardom seem to sit in with him than Paul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10:best BoĆ³tys(behind) In Hollywood [PHOTOS] / Photos - Someone I Gave A Lift Forgot This In The Car .. Advice Please / Rihanna Vs Cassie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.