Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,777 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

5 Things You Must Do Start Making Money Blogging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things You Must Do Start Making Money Blogging (608 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / 5 Things You Must Do To Start Making Money Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Do Start Making Money Blogging by PET2776: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2012
It’s important to get something straight or try to implement some logic in a right way. With the rate of people blogging increasing everyday, this is telling us that the blogosphere world is moving in a very rapid and right direction.

There are many blogs making good figures every month and also many still struggling to make there first money on their blog. The reason behind those two blogging style is because one is doing the right thing while the other one is going astray.

There are some steps you can follow to awaken your financial genius blogging and start making good money online.

Create a Blog

Not just blog but a professional blog. Blog creation start from choosing a unique title that you know a lot about because this is the foundation of your blog. You must do a lot of research to know further on the niche, how the keyword is doing and to connect with others popular blogs in the same niche with you.

You will also need to choose and register your domain name to make it look more attractive and professional. In other to have 100% right owner of your blog, you need to host your blog and control the whole process by yourself. After succeeding in all these, then you have to install your blog and make it come to life.

“The Best Platform for Blogging”

Write and Post Unique Content

Creating a blog without useful content is like buying a car without fuel to keep it working. Content is the key that will inspire your readers and make them come back for more and even share or invite others to your post.

Don’t just write anything, but try to do some research and see what people are really asking and intend to know about, then make use of this as your own topic and find solution to the puzzle.

This is one of the key points to a successful blog, so put your best to give your readers a quality and meaningful content.

Generate Traffic

Writing good and unique contents without the people to read them is like buy and driving a taxi without passengers. There are many ways to boost your blog traffic and make people heading to your blog every time.

“Perfect Ways to Increase Blog Traffic”
The very first thing to do is to associate yourself with other bloggers in the same niche with your blog. Also the power of writing unique content should not be neglect and make use of blog commenting, designing your blog in a professional way to attract more readers. There is power in social media, don’t forget to make use of it too.
Guest posting has become very popular that if you can come out succeeding in it can boost your traffic very fast and last make use of social bookmarking sites like Diggs, Delicious, StumbleUpon and others to improve your blog traffic.

Convert Traffic to Subscriber

Generating traffic is an important key to blog success but don’t just let them come and go like that, but try to turn your traffic to subscriber by associating yourself with them. Make them your friends by sharing your ideas with them. Tell them to subscribe to your newsletter by giving them free eBook, plug-in, video and others useful materials for free.

Help them solve there blogging problem and tell them latest tips on how to become a successful blogger. Make your subscriber form visible for your readers to see it by placing it everywhere in your blog like side bar, at the end of post, home page and every other catchy place.

Your email list can turn to be your powerful earning method for your blog by building a good relationship with your readers and let them have your trust.

Doing this in a right way can even make you money when still blogging and even when you decided not to again. Build a very strong relationship with your readers and make them stick to your blog.

Start Making Money

Some bloggers believed that the main aim of a bloggers is to provide value and expect little or nothing in return, but if your blog is providing effective value, then you deserve to make money to help the blog moving.

Make money blogging can be difficult if all what’s in your mind is to make money and not giving value because this is what inspire your readers to make any move to what you are telling them to purchase one products in other to return some commission back to your pulse.

They are different ways people used to make money online; starting from blogging business to selling other’s people products (Affiliate Program), selling your own products (eBook, plug-in, themes, videos) and a lot more.

People also make their earning through adsense by placing advert on their blog (Google adsense, chikita) and many more. You can also make money through your email list, flipping (selling and buying of site), donation and advert space.

The road to success in blogging is so tiny that you can only make it big, when you are doing the right things and you can be doing the right things when you see the materials that can guide you through.

About the author: - My name is Igbalaye Olayemi ; I’m internet entrepreneur, blogger and founder of PerfectEarningTips.

Help us to share this post with friends and relatives to help others to benefits from it.
Follow us on Facebook @ PerfectEarningTips.
Twitter @ Igbalayeolayemi
Re: 5 Things You Must Do Start Making Money Blogging by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2012
I love this can i also promote my ebook can i have ur 2go id
Re: 5 Things You Must Do Start Making Money Blogging by PET2776: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
olayemi303
Littlebrowser: I love this can i also promote my ebook can i have ur 2go id

(1) (Reply)

Furniture Biz / Private ICAN, ACCA Tuition In Lagos / Please Help On How To Receive From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.