Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

How White Women Really Feel About Black Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How White Women Really Feel About Black Men (13857 Views)

How do you really feel after s*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Dumb nigglets ARE PURE ENTERTAINMENT. grin grin grin grin grin

Anything else? Racial slurs don't effect me. Try harder, white supremacist!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Have fun girl! They are making the hours go by so fast! Yay it is friday! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@the nigglet calling you dumb cos HE can't define words properly.

that is exactly the problem. the definition, where is the f...... definition? grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Anything else? Racial slurs don't effect me. Try harder, white supremacist!

you mean they don'T affect you?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Same difference. It's just semantics
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Now this transgendered is "shouting" here pointless bulls**t. Typical black feminist.

F@ggot...didn't you say you have better standards? Is that what sophisticated men behave? Like trailer trash? Are you reneging or you couldn't help yourself? You still don't know whom YOU ARE TALKING TO. grin grin grin grin grin

Keep guessing loose booty nigglet.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

It affects him otherwise he wouldn't have cried and whined three LONG AZZ comments about racial slurs....and nigglet isn't a racial slur by the way.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Same difference. It's just semantics

same difference? undecided what is it?

there is a difference but anyway.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
I really hope you guys are stay at homes moms, because if i had to work with you guys i would strangle you.

oh wait... single mother have to work! grin hahah bye bytches pleep is out!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

that is exactly the problem. the definition, where is the f...... definition? grin

You know they have that picture dictionary! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: I really hope you guys are stay at homes moms, because if i had to work with you guys i would strangle you.

Thank your mommy for keeping you when your daddy didn't want you or her. She is a strong single mother. wink

ThatS right manbitch..[size=44pt].RUN! [/size]
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

F@ggot...didn't you say you have better standards? Is that what sophisticated men behave? Like trailer trash? Are you reneging or you couldn't help yourself? You still don't know whom YOU ARE TALKING TO. grin grin grin grin grin

Keep guessing loose booty nigglet.

Actually I said I have low standards. At least read what I said previously! Here's the quote:

Black Kenichi: And now (s)he's calling us out. What unladylike behavior. Yet I'm acting suprised by a black feminist acting unladylike and using sophistry.
My oh my, do I have low standards.

Anything else or just more "shouting" and awful music!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It affects him otherwise he wouldn't have cried and whined three LONG AZZ comments about racial slurs....and nigglet isn't a racial slur by the way.

I know wink

Reading their comments makes me truly understand why our female ancestors had to try so hard for our generation and the future to come to have more rights.
Nobody will tell me that feminism is so evil when my daughters have all opportunities women should have always had thank tp our grand grandmothers. grandmothers and mothers. End of discussion.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: I really hope you guys are stay at homes moms, because if i had to work with you guys i would strangle you.

I wouldn't hire you, you are not qualified grin

But you're young, you still have chances to learn something.

Whre is the definition?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
kenichi i suggest you get out of here also. preserve your masculine engery, dont let them bring you down to their level!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Actually I said I have low standards. At least read what I said previously! Here's the quote:

Anything else or just more "shouting" and awful music!

When you tell someone that they are unladylike and etc....that is telling them how to act as if YOU ARE a great example. You are simp...you are excused.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: kenichi i suggest you get out of here also. preserve your masculine engery, dont let them bring you down to their level!

you're repeating yourself. get out and don't just say it.

run lil boy, run wink
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: kenichi i suggest you get out of here also. preserve your masculine engery, dont let them bring you down to their level!

[size=33pt]That's right...get your nigglet and RUN[/size]! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Change your tampon too!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

you're repeating yourself. get out and don't just say it.

run lil boy, run wink

Correction: nigglet run nigglet run! grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Correction: nigglet run nigglet run! grin grin grin grin

haaaa ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I know wink

Reading their comments makes me truly understand why our female ancestors had to try so hard for our generation and the future to come to have more rights.
Nobody will tell me that feminism is so evil when my daughters have all opportunities women should have always had thank tp our grand grandmothers. grandmothers and mothers. End of discussion.

Girl Bleep them dumb azz nigglets....they are scared that women are TAKING THEIR JOBS. Oops...they don't have one! grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl Bleep them dumb azz nigglets....they are scared that women are TAKING THEIR JOBS. Oops...they don't have one! grin grin

But I can give them a job. grin grin grin grin On the condition they don't talk grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

But I can give them a job. grin grin grin grin On the condition they don't talk grin grin grin

Anytime a male has an issue with women advocating rights that men have....he is the reason why his daughters will never succeed.

They better look up the definition and do proper research before spewing bullshit. There is a difference between fighting for rights for women...feminism...and not wanting to be with nor love men....misandry.

Dummies keep confusing the two.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

When you tell someone that they are unladylike and etc....that is telling them how to act as if YOU ARE a great example. You are simp...you are excused.

Again with the sophistry.
When a person calls someone a negative thing it doesn't mean that the person that said it is a great example of anything.

Someone saying negative comments =/= Great example

At least stop being intellectually dishonest, Mrs Chima.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Anytime a male has an issue with women advocating rights that men have....he is the reason why his daughters will never succeed.

They better look up the definition and do proper research before spewing bullshit. There is a difference between fighting for rights for women...feminism...and not wanting to be with nor love men....misandry.

Dummies keep confusing the two.

EXACTLY !

why is it so difficult to understand for some people?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BrownGold: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Great to read how a post changes from its original topic... grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Again with the sophistry.
When a person calls someone a negative thing it doesn't mean that the person that said it is a great example of anything.

Someone saying negative comments =/= Great example

At least stop being intellectually dishonest, Mrs Chima.

Stop being unintelligent. Focus on improving that nigglet.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
BrownGold: Great to read how a post changes from its original topic... grin[color=#550000][/color]

Lol.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

EXACTLY !

why is it so difficult to understand for some people?

Lack of common intelligence.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
NICE WRITE UP PLEEP...KEEP THE GOOD JOB..JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR U @CAREFREE..WHY IT DOESNT BOTHER U WHEN IN THE USA WOMEN ALWAYS WIN THE GUARD OF THE BABY WITH THE MAN PAYING A PENSION?

@BLACKKENICHI ABI HOW COME AMONG ALL THE GURLS/WOMEN ON NL WITH WHO U CAN DISCUSS U DECIDED TO PICK THE MOST IGNORANT IGNORAMUS ONE.. IN CASE U DIDNT KNOW MRSCHIMA MIDDLENAME IS IGNORANCE. AND THIS IS HER METHOD M UNEDUCATED .I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER .SO I WILL START RANTING SEE HOW ON 4 PAGES AL HER COMMENTS ARE ABOUT INSULTS..TALK ABOUT A STRONF WOMAN.MRCHIMA U R A BUSH WOMAN AND I PRAY THAT U NEVER HAVE ONE SINGLE CHILD....EWU....

AGAIN PLEEP GOOD JOB..KENICHI PLEASE FOR MAN SAKE .STOP REPLYING .
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
I know wha she will answer dnt mind her ..people..
PLEEP I WILL BE GLAD IF U CAN SHARE EVERYTHING U GATHERED ON THI SUBJECT..

@CAREFREE STOP DODGING FACT AND LOGIC AT LEAST RECOGNISE THE EVIDENCE SOMETIMES..
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
evidence grin another smarty grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: NICE WRITE UP PLEEP...KEEP THE GOOD JOB..JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR U @CAREFREE..WHY IT DOESNT BOTHER U WHEN IN THE USA WOMEN ALWAYS WIN THE GUARD OF THE BABY WITH THE MAN PAYING A PENSION?

@BLACKKENICHI ABI HOW COME AMONG ALL THE GURLS/WOMEN ON NL WITH WHO U CAN DISCUSS U DECIDED TO PICK THE MOST IGNORANT IGNORAMUS ONE.. IN CASE U DIDNT KNOW MRSCHIMA MIDDLENAME IS IGNORANCE. AND THIS IS HER METHOD M UNEDUCATED .I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER .SO I WILL START RANTING SEE HOW ON 4 PAGES AL HER COMMENTS ARE ABOUT INSULTS..TALK ABOUT A STRONF WOMAN.MRCHIMA U R A BUSH WOMAN AND I PRAY THAT U NEVER HAVE ONE SINGLE CHILD....EWU....

AGAIN PLEEP GOOD JOB..KENICHI PLEASE FOR MAN SAKE .STOP REPLYING .

re-read my posts! I called it oppression of the father but your friend disagreed or is he your lawyer? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You / Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.