Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match (7814 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by Noiseless2: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
As coach, coaches can have contract anywhere in the world for their job, if he was just a player representing nigeria then I will have issues with it.
namdo: but Keshi is okechukwu.
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by sambos994(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Compudoms: Keshi is going to fail if he continues this way.

Look at the man Keshi, how many coaches on the world scene are as big(obese) as he is? I don't think he is serious. Such weight in football from coach or player is unacceptable.

I don't know if you're drunk or just plain st.upid. Since when did a coach's efficiency equate to a coach's weight. I don't care if he's so thin i'll die, or if he's the fattest man in the world. As long as he wins games, i'm cool with him.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by chyziani: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
sambos994: Mikel and Osaze can't play on artificial turf.
grin
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by Sharexgold(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Good for the Team.
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by Cornel88(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
Gaiden k: This man should go check the history of every coach that took mikel for granted
What den happened to those that retained mikel in there list?
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by Cornel88(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
isquar3d3: Prove that you are a man and take those boys who've been playing draws with Niger to AFCON.
LMAO.
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by adevest: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2012
Great List. We dont want players with bloated egos in the team anymore. Keshi is playing Westerhof's game. No player is bigger than the team. Keshi, Rufai, Sia One among others were put in their place by no nonsense Westerhof and the players in question learnt their lessons and Nigeria was better for it. Well done Keshi!
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by bubadaniel13: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2012
The coach calls the shorts,all we want is results let him choose whoever he wants,we just want to qualify and win trophies.
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by 1025: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2012
if keshi drops me and get the necessary results, no one will disturb him but dropping our best two players will cost him his job if anything goes wrong and i am well convinced that he knows the consequences.
i trust nigerians.
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by emmasege: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
keshi is nothing but a failure already. Is he telling us that mikel and osaze are not good enough or that they are too big for him to manage. I think this guy's sufferring from inferiority complex. He would rather boss over inexperienced and infamous foreign players. Does it know what it means to include these 2 players in the squad, even for the spectators. I've already decided not to watch the match for this singular reason.
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by landinfo: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
emmasege: keshi is nothing but a failure already. Is he telling us that mikel and osaze are not good enough or that they are too big for him to manage. I think this guy's sufferring from inferiority complex. He would rather boss over inexperienced and infamous foreign players. Does it know what it means to include these 2 players in the squad, even for the spectators. I've already decided not to watch the match for this singular reason.
so who DEY beg u na
@topic
good 4 droppin dose ego & pompous playa$ dat hav neva ACHIEVED RE$ULT$ 4 d nigerian national team 4 d past 8yrs esp osaz
Re: Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match by DeGenius3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
why should he drop mikel and osaze?

well i think it's best known to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m At The African Athletics Championships / Town / Nembe City V Enugu Rangers (1 - 2) On 22nd March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.