Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,361 members, 7,940,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

If You Are Criticise Of Copying. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Criticise Of Copying. (553 Views)

2016 Budget Please Criticise / Don’t Criticise Buhari Over Boko Haram’s Blasts – Jonathan’s Ex-aide / Student ‘expelled From Primary School For Copying Luis Suarez Bite’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Criticise Of Copying. by Sundiks(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
If you put down a write-up and you edit and re-edit,later you posted it to the public.
When people were commenting on it,someone said it's a copied write-up and you checked through devilfinder.com you find out that what you wrote from your brain that you thought was brand new has been posted by someone before. What will you do.
Re: If You Are Criticise Of Copying. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
was that a 3words sentence or a 100words write up?
how can it NOT be brand new if it "really" came from your brain?
Re: If You Are Criticise Of Copying. by Sundiks(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
May be it's because its a collation of what i have heard on the radio programmes,T.V,sermons and my reasoning added. Though, not really direct but the same title and almost thesame body and our conclusion is quite different,but i can see through it that we head to thesame way. It really amazed me.

(1) (Reply)

Luv Nd Money Which Is More Powerful / The Ultimate Key / What Is The First Thing To Do When One Wake Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.