Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,194 members, 7,916,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (229996 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2013
esoorita:

I was a devoted follower of this project. It's so sad that it's not yet completed after a year. I think we all have to be cautious of the size of our projects so as to be able to achieve our objectives within the time frame and on budget. However, I wish your client a speedy completion of the project ASAP.
Bros. It's not easy. You know its an investment
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by skimanski(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ahhh Oga segcy.moor. So sorry say we neva ever meet for site. This is my first time viewing this trend. Na me dey do the Tiling Job for this your site nah. Probably you dey get to meet my boys or me and you done meet but we no recognize each other, you know say man dey busy well well. Ah abeg let dem ogas know say na skimanski Hand work dey the tiling oooo. When next we meet for site we go Drink beer oooo.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
skimanski: Ahhh Oga segcy.moor. So sorry say we neva ever meet for site. This is my first time viewing this trend. Na me dey do the Tiling Job for this your site nah. Probably you dey get to meet my boys or me and you done meet but we no recognize each other, you know say man dey busy well well. Ah abeg let dem ogas know say na skimanski Hand work dey the tiling oooo. When next we meet for site we go Drink beer oooo.
I see. I used to meet some guys busy on tiling work .since they were employ by client I just check their work and zoom off
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
We set to serve
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by tlops(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Happy weekend! please can we have price updates from state til this stage...
foundation:
first floor:
decking:
second floor:
roofing:
electrical
plastering: etc...
it'll spice up this thread!!!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Foundation :13m
column slab:5.7m
Column slab(middle floor) :5.8m
Column roof beam:1.5m
blockwork:2.8m
Roofing work:3.5m
Plastering work :3.3m
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Still county!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
segcy.moor:
Still county!
To the point of correction :d figure for blockwork and plastering is for each floor

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2013
Pappee: Dear Chief,

Still on foundations, what is the cost of soil test report? who are the people to carry it out? Do you offer such services? If you do how much is it? If you dont can you recoment an outfit? Thanks as always!
Contact us for all your soil investigation work( BH, CPT ) we charge reasonable price... davezonigltd@yahoo.com 08034261643
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2013
segcy.moor:
We set to serve
For your future soil investigation job, kindly contact us as we charge reasonably. davezonigltd@yahoo.com 08034261643
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bakkah dah sallah
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bakkah dah sallah!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2013
segcy.moor:
Bakkah dah sallah!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by tlops(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
segcy.moor:

Thanks for d info...

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2013
tlops:

Thanks for d info...
U re welcome sir!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Back to life soon ....
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Back to life soon ......
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Work resume...update soon
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by TBrownAuto(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2013
@segcu.moor Have been followig this project for long to well to me i prefer the 1st plan with one story but this you are contructing his big oooo

i cant see the 1st plan well as in measurement can you please send it to tbrowndeyvexs@gmail.com please i will be grateful
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
TBrownAuto: @segcu.moor Have been followig this project for long to well to me i prefer the 1st plan with one story but this you are contructing his big oooo

i cant see the 1st plan well as in measurement can you please send it to tbrowndeyvexs@gmail.com please i will be grateful

I will check the system and get back to u

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
External work in progress!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
External work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
segcy.moor:
segcy.moor:
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2013
!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2013
!!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2013
segcy.moor:
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Now selling!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Asking price :55m
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by TBrownAuto(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2013
segcy.moor:

To the point of correction :d figure for blockwork and plastering is for each floor

per floor?, just estimate how many block per floor
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by TBrownAuto(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2013
segcy.moor:

I will check the system and get back to u

Please do am waiting the ist plan with one story clear plan with visible measurement please

as i will not need much foudation since my site is dry land
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
TBrownAuto:

Please do am waiting the ist plan with one story clear plan with visible measurement please

Ok
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=TBrownAuto]

[/quote
please send your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.