Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,514 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (228835 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
segcymoor:
Haji! I must comment your perfomance in the "class"
You stand to got 4.9GP at end of the session......Actually answer the question but correctly!

Thank you very much. I am really learning from you professionals in Properties Forum on Nairaland.
Thanks for all the lessons.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2014
Plastering work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Delivering of roofing Wood

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Men at Work!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2014
segcymoor: Men at Work!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
View

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Subframe for casement windows on the 3rd floor

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Reinforcement and casting to conctrete fascia

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
segcymoor: Reinforcement and casting to conctrete fascia
I've been holding back from asking this question but I see no harm in asking now. Those buildings in the picture background, are they serviced by elevators or just stairs?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
blink182: I've been holding back from asking this question but I see no harm in asking now. Those buildings in the picture background, are they serviced by elevators or just stairs?

Good question. Enquiry minds wants to know.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by kopell: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wow I can now see and understand the advantage of precast fascial parapet. I hope there widely avaliable in every little town in Naija.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
mufutau55: Good question. Enquiry minds wants to know.
Hajji M.

sure,there is a lift or u call it elevator.ALthough, elevator is not same as lift in real technical
meaning...hmm,hope somebody is not confused here...lol
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2014
mufutau55:
Good question. Enquiry minds wants to know.
Hajji M.
Absolutely! It's a matter of must! According to building regulations body, a structure above 4 floors required lift.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
segcymoor:
Absolutely! It's a matter of must! According to building regulations body, a structure above 4 floors required lift.

Thanks for the info. Electricity problem is really ruining Nigeria, I hope the lift is effective.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Details

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2014
segcymoor: Details
segcymoor: Details
However, Final finishing later
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Up next : Roof work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Work in progress: plastering work, windows& doors frame and roofing simultaneously
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Roofing work. ...as we round up this project 'carcass' we got to move to another. ....
CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING (3 DUPLEX) is on the way

watch out!

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
segcymoor: Roofing work. ...as we round up this project 'carcass' we got to move to another. ....
watch out!

Congratulations in advance as you complete this one.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
cool...We are in the class well prepared Sir!
segcymoor: Roofing work. ...as we round up this project 'carcass' we got to move to another. ....

watch out!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Onuokwu: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2014

watch out!

I am eagerly waiting. I have bought new notebooks!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Construction of door frames.
We are hereby inform you that we are signing out from this project in the next 2 weeks as we have successfully completed what we 'agreed on'
having roofed. However, we shall keep you update as our client still require our professional advice on finishing work.
.......Our technical attention required somewhere else:see you at the other end.

Thank you!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Congrats...
segcymoor: Construction of door frames.
We are hereby inform you that we are signing out from this project in the next 2 weeks as we have successfully completed what we 'agreed on'
having roofed. However, we shall keep you update as our client still require our professional advice on finishing work.
.......Our technical attention required somewhere else:see you at the other end.

Thank you!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2014
pmil: Congrats...
Thanks my man. Can't wait for the commencement of your upcoming project
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
You are welcome....
We shall update you as things progress.
segcymoor:
Thanks my man. Can't wait for the commencement of your upcoming project
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Update:Roof carcass almost completed!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2014
segcymoor: Update:Roof carcass almost completed!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Installation of thunder arrest

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2014
segcymoor: Installation of thunder arrest
Please how many flats are there in this building.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
blink182: Please how many flats are there in this building.
8 units of luxury 3 bedrooms with attached BQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.