Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,648 members, 7,932,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

FINAL FANTASY? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FINAL FANTASY? (883 Views)

What is Your Favorite Epic Fantasy Movie Of All Time / **best Epic/fantasy Movie Ever!** / Final Fantasy X/x2 Amv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINAL FANTASY? by stag: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
Which Is Your Best Manga Ever? for me: FINAL FANTASY. though it was not in english but check out those sleek bikes, the power swords, the effects, the stunts.the movies looked near real.if it had english version,believe me it'll hit box office so hard it'll shatter.give it up for final fantasy.
haven't seen it?
Re: FINAL FANTASY? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2008
hmm, i have many mangas i consider to be reaally good, but i think the one that stands above all has to be Fushigi Yuugi tongue, started reading it when i was younger as it was introduced to be by one of my friends very funny manga too cheesy
Re: FINAL FANTASY? by dukefama: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2008
the version I watched was sub titled in english. And it was cool
Re: FINAL FANTASY? by dantolee(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2008
man i'd say i'm a regular final fantasy otaku(fan!) i have all the games(1 -6 <snes>, 7 - 9 <ps one>, x,x2, - xiii <ps 2 and 3) and i've watched all the movies, ff rocks!!!!!

Re: FINAL FANTASY? by dantolee(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2008
man i'd say i'm a regular final fantasy otaku(fan!) i have all the games(1 -6 <snes>, 7 - 9 <ps one>, x,x2, - xiii <ps 2 and 3) and i've watched all the movies, ff rocks!!!!!

Re: FINAL FANTASY? by SIC: 4:53am On Feb 16, 2008
Meeen!! Final fantasy is strictly official! Simply off the heizy 4 sheizy! The efizy is enuf to make any fool go kraaaaazy! The one i watched was the English version and believe me man,, Never have i seen manga at its finest, Fantasy!

I agree!, Totally!

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Are Nigerians For The 2012 Transistion To Digital Tv Transmission / Avatar / Must See Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.