Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia (20285 Views)

Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by bakila: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2012
samkoro:

Do you have a name.Is Boko Haram a good name ?

Is area boy a good name ?

Do embezzlers of public fund have good name?

Do pen robbers have good name?

Do Yo-robbers have good name?

Do back biters have good name?

Do people that failed olympic have respect?

Do religious murderers have good name?

Is Ismhab a human name or a dog name?

I don't know which name u ar talking about
Samkoro na which kin name.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by AMADU77: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2012
when u travel to Malaysia , while u still on the plane, they will announce in many language that " this is a country that apply the maximum punishment ( death ) for drug trafficking " !!!! and people still doesn't take it serious !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by okunoba(m): 2:27am On Aug 27, 2012
I hate Countries that kill drug traffickers not to talk of killing for marijuana. I wish our govt will come to his rescue.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by olaheavy: 4:21am On Aug 27, 2012
IGBO: marijuana, Indian hemp, weed.
IGBO: Igbo cannibals, headbutt, those who give headbutts.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Next2Bezee(m): 4:21am On Aug 27, 2012
ujchief: Hypocrites! Cigarete smoking isnt a crime, but marijuana is a crime deserving death penalty! Cigarete is so dangerous it kils non-smokers, but since it was invented by whites, then its alright. I bet if the whites and not the latinos invented dope and weed, then weed would have been the most celebrated products in the media. Guns and alcohol are all whites' products, guns are legalised in most contries, and booze is made an official drink in all occasions. Fckin hypocrites!

And later sum people that post like you will come here and complain about Racism and degradation in other countries, Look at how you're referring to another Human "WHITES", now if they call you "BLACK" you will vex. The phrase "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" is applicable also in Malaysia, Why would sum one who knows about the rules and laws of their country still delibrately travels there and disobey? Is smoking Marijuana, Crack and Cocaine supposed to be legal in the 1st place?? Go to the United States and see how Americans irrespective of skin colour are punished pushing drugs, talkless of a foreigner in another man's country. They are not Hypocrites, that law is not racist and applies to all.

If i were you, i'd be advising any Nigerian that goes there to avoid such and live an honest life so they'd be safe.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by dayokanu(m): 4:29am On Aug 27, 2012
okunoba: I hate Countries that kill drug traffickers not to talk of killing for marijuana. I wish our govt will come to his rescue.

Its the law of their country, If you dont like it you have the choice of staying in your country
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Gudiza(m): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2012
377: @bros 856 igbos ar thee strongest people in d world so we will continue to show d world that we are everywhere.tell d malaytians that i am coming their with my own dr......they should wait nd see.

what kind of creature do we have here?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by BinghiNya(m): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2012
Obijulius:

D way ur hopeless boko haram brothers are desperately tryin to spoil it. Now its clear 2 u dat islam is a junkie religion. With all the homosexuals in the saudi royal family, the hallowed custodians of dat disgustin religion called islam.
And u still av d guts to talk about name spoiling. Mugu for life!
christianity is a shitty religion with child molesting pastor,incestous followers, greedy pastors,ritual killers masking as reverends christianity is like watery shit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Ndata(m): 5:03am On Aug 27, 2012
@duni04
That's a very big lie! In fact there is plenty of concern now about education in the south east because most of the young men there prefer apprenticeship and trading to education. The only people going to school in the east are your women, your men are illiterate. Just go to Alaba market or any spare parts market and look for yourself. Those Igbo boys there don't know anything.

And you think in that ALaba,Trade fair,Computer village,Ladipo we don't have graduates in their thousands?You must be joking.Why not go and do a research in those places and come back and tell me your findings.We all know the limited jobs opportunities in Nigeria,so instead of these guy waiting for years carrying application letters up and down in the name of job hunting,they can easily join their relatives in those markets and before you know it they are made.Importing containers and employing folks like you as accountants and cashiers.
Why not check the UME enrollment at least for last two decade to find out if female outnumber male.Don't say what you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Ndata(m): 5:09am On Aug 27, 2012
I really wish to commend the moderator of this thread,he/she is doing a great job in bringing sanity to this thread.I want to urge him not to relent in deleting unnecessary and bigoted remarks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by onatisi(m): 5:18am On Aug 27, 2012
but i have a question for ibo or nigerians generally.if you tell a yoruba man to do something he will first ask you if he is caught what is the punishment if u tell him death ,no matter the billion u put on it he wont do it .
the question i have is why do ibos keep taking drugs to a place u know if u are caught you will be killed?do they value the money more than their lives or they believe they believe that are immuned against arrest or they are just plain stupid?pls no offence taken just wish to know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by olabiz2010: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2012
STREET IS THE NAME, HUSTLE IS THE GAME AND MONEY IS THE GAIN....... RIP in advance dude sad
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Ivynwa(f): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2012
Why did he go meddling with it knowing that it attracts death penalty? The poor boy is getting killed because of weed? na wao. Just the other day a Nigerian fella was gisting me how God saved him from a prison term when an eke man caught up with him and his friend (that brought in weed from Jamaica to market) and rebuked them and let them go because according to the eke man his Naija doctor friends have been good to him.

I pray a miracle happens for this man. Jeez! Get killed over fr*aking that? God forbid!

olabiz2010: STREET IS THE NAME, HUSTLE IS THE GAME AND MONEY IS THE GAIN

Don't I like this?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2012
lol@ hidden posts.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by chievo: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2012
ismhab: It is high time we give these people their independance, before they spoiled Nigeria's name.
.....Fear go gree una do am? ..Ezi..Ur people wey dey trow bomb up n dwn lik say na banga..we spoil d nme, una wey dey bomb d nme nko...Alika malam
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Ivynwa(f): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2012
@Msdarkskin
Girl what is the penalty for anybody caught with weed in your country? I bet that the way that is embedded in the Ras culture that it may not be attracting heavy penalties in Jamaica or is it?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2012
Ndata: I really wish to commend the moderator of this thread,he/she is doing a great job in bringing sanity to this thread.I want to urge him not to relent in deleting unnecessary and bigoted remarks.

It depends on what u mean by sanity! Only yesterday I was banned 3 times cos I asked how our actions affect the price of garri in the market. This aint fair at all! Seun pls take note!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by greall1: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2012
SEUN NEED TO START SUSPENDED SOME PEOPLE HERE.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Brotherman(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2012
Igbo kwennu, Edu Malaysia sorry, IGBOS i hope u people are learning lessions, stop Trafficking and stop spoiling the name of igbos, Kwennu, kwezueenu!!!!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by samkoro: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2012
BinghiNya: christianity is a shitty religion with child molesting pastor,incestous followers, greedy pastors,ritual killers masking as reverends christianity is like watery shit

One truth is this,no matter what u say about pastors,it does not matter.What matters is ;who committed murder between Christ and Mohamed? Start from here to seek the truth.

Second question is which religion promised Virgin women and sweet handsome boys both for the men(murders) in paradise? Surahs 52:24 , 56:17 and 76:19
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2012
greall1: SEUN NEED TO START[b] SUSPENDED [/b]SOME PEOPLE HERE.

you need to be banned sir .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by ujchief(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2012
bbpreye:

It depends on what u mean by sanity! Only yesterday I was banned 3 times cos I asked how our actions affect the price of garri in the market. This aint fair at all! Seun pls take note!
banning u isnt solving ur nuisance, i sugest he locks u up, and that translates to sanity. You and ur 'garri' comments are very anoying, and i sugest u keep them at the jokes section.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by IleIfe2(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2012
beheading or hanging people has not stopped them from trafficking drugs. From Las Vegas, Jeddah ,Macau to Rome. The law in these places have not stopped people from going to jail or being flogged and amputated.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by BaBaMike: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2012
ismhab: It is high time we give these people their independance, before they spoiled Nigeria's name.

My Thoughts Exactly! undecided
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by jude33084(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2012
Seun ƗƗŏw I wish U̶̲̥̅̊
can delete ♍♈ account ΆŋԂ I will be ƒя̩eǝ from τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ tribalism forum of yours. Just imagine τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ number of treads U̶̲̥̅̊
have hidden including mine Ŧħåϯ believe U̶̲̥̅̊
r tribalistic cool
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by BaBaMike: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

you need to be banned sir .

Bluetooth,Bawo ni nkan,se o wa pa? o oto ijo meta o awon family nko?.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Okijajuju1(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2012
Another eason why Nairaland will always remain a Yoruba site.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2012
samkoro:

One truth is this,no matter what u say about pastors,it does not matter.What matters is ;who committed murder between Christ and Mohamed? Start from here to seek the truth.

Second question is which religion promised Virgin women and sweet handsome boys both for the men(murders) in paradise? Surahs 52:24 , 56:17 and 76:19

there is no difference. christ indirectly committed massacres and murders while muhammad did it directly. both of you must leave our country. THE GODS FOR NIGERIA! cool
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by anataala: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2012
IGBO MAN AND MONEY SHAMELESS MAN AT 50, NO BODY WILL APPEAL FOR U FROM NIGERIA 98% OF THE ACCUSED HARD DRUGS CRIMES ARE IGBOS WHY?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by Cusubaba(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2012
When at all shall we start to tolerate each other in this civilised world? We must value human life no matter our differences. Every human being on the planet has the right to live in peace. Active Non-tribalism, the Way Foward for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2012
if i were Igbo, i would kill or hold all Malaysians in 9Ja hostage until the Malaysian Govt. is forced to free this poor fella. As Igbos, it is your tribal duty to protect one another.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Trafficking Marijuana In Malaysia by justwise(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
if i were Igbo, i would kill or hold all Malaysians in 9Ja hostage until the Malaysian Govt. is forced to free this poor fella. As Igbos, it is your tribal duty to protect one another.

I'm one of those Igbos who will congratulate the Malaysian Govt for job well-done!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Policeman Breaks Driver’s Hand For Resisting Extortion At Wuse Market, Abuja / EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.