Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. (11392 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2012
About the title, I would suggest: "Love & Success- The Great Dilemma"

Note: Whenever I talk, I speak from personal experience anyway. I have lots of friends, & partners who are by God's grace successful, & I can tell u that 99% of them are love-starved, & this situation served as the catalyst for their success in life.

We can also reference on the Bible. Jacob in an effort to gain the love of Rebecca, served his master twice, hence he ended up successful while trying to find love. If he had gotten love first, believe me, he may have ended up poor.

God blessed Adam first, made him had everything he needed in the garden of Eden before sending him a woman to love.

BRB...lol, nice topic smiley
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
SUCCESS vs LOVE
a man who lives not by what he loves but by what he hates is a sick man .
BIBLICALLY speakin,God, who is d source of all gud things,is LOVE, Ist John4:8
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by vulpeslopez(m): 4:20am On Oct 02, 2012
Success.

1 Like

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Michky: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2012
DailyNews: Op, I loved your piece, nice one to attract informative arguments. Below is my own stand on this issue of love & success.

In life, what every man seeks for is LOVE & RESPECT, thats what every man is desperately searching for in life. Now, if a man finds this love before finding success (financial in this context), believe me he may not be a able to find SUCCESS again, y? Becos he has achieved his life goal- being loved.

Quote my words: denial of love (talking about human love) inspires every man to success. what do I mean? If a man is denied love or is constantly turned down by females, he tends to be more success-driven than the man thats always loved by women. The man thats always loved by women irrespective of his broke situation, hardly seek for success & he is always not successful. If u doubt this, use ur head & count some of d successful men u know or heard of, they are often love-starved, hence their motivation to seek for success so as to attract love & respect which is every man's sole aim on earth.

So I would advice u to seek for success first because success brings love.

Again look at it from this perspective. Do u know that a man who has no money, no food, is always unhappy & sometimes hates himself, & so can hardly accept love when it comes. Haven't u heard or seen guys who broke up their loving relationship just becos they weren't satisfied with the girl loving them when they have no money at all? dnt blame such men, cos they themselves dnt even love themselves to now talk of loving or happy to receive love. you need to love yourself first before u can love & receive love, & most often, if a man has no money, he most likely will not love himself, so how then can he accept love or love others?

Love without success hardly stand, take for instance the popular Titanic film, I didnt watch all of it, but cos of its popularity I decided to watch a review of the film, & from what I understood, Rose fell in love with Jerk a poor guy; & how did it ended? Jerk lost his life trying to please Rose. Thats always the case of a poor man loving a woman, it can hardly end well. And remember, Jerk was a hardworking guy out to be a millionaire, & was glad he was going back to America to make money after he won d gamble that won him d Titanic ticket, but d moment he met Rose, & they fell in love, he relaxed & forgot his target in life cos he has achieved what every man is searching for- LOVE, & in the process, he lost his life. Thats to tell u that success should come before love (man vs woman love o pls), & even if u didn't find that woman love in life, u can always get love from other spheres of life.

Finally, the only true love that exist presently on earth is the love God has for us humans, & the love between a mother & child; those are the true loves, others are mere likeness which varies in degree, so pls keep seeking for success, if love will come, it will come ur way while on ur way to success. The guy that told u that we are in a capitalist world, was 100% right, pls think capitalist.

Now, if u truly want to achieve financial success, believe me u can, but are u ready to apply the steps? not just by reading them alone, but practicing whatever u maybe told. See, financial success is easy to achieve if truly u desire it without doubt. First, explore your passions, hobbies, etc, there lies ur wealth tools & talent.

You need to always pay attention on your environment & watch out the needs, & find a way to provide those needs without fear or shame, which is another reason u need to let go of ur search for female love cos some of the things u will need to do to achieve financial success will be shameful, & most females will laugh at u or look down at u while doing those things, so write them off from ur mind & see urself as a rejected person searching for a way to gain acceptance via success. This is the spirit that drives most musicians celebrities- they do things females snare at & see them as fools. so are u ready?

Talk more later, just coming back.
Nice writeup. Your perspective didnt cross my mind atall until you pointed it out here. Very true, we strife for Success, due to DEPRIVATION of Acceptance/Love/Respect (our ultimate goals). Its good that someone understands most of the things i pointed out there (due respect to everyone else). God bless you dude.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by phazotron(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
dis is a no brainer success is more important of course.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
I didnt even remember that I created this topic.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by MrMac10(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
op are you crazy Success of courze
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by addictiv(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
my guy bone all this love talk.....its success all the way
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Have you guys visited www.buyam.com.ng?.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
I want both. If I have success and no love, I won't be happy and the other way round.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Any fresh idea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. / I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.