Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,933 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Ciara-50cent Thing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Ciara-50cent Thing (910 Views)

Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / 50cent Attacks P Diddy In New Song- "d Bomb"! / Most Handsome To Ugliest: Jarule Or 50cent Or Nas Or Nelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ciara-50cent Thing by Zeta(m): 4:18am On Jan 01, 2008
Have you watched that video "can't leave him alone " by Ciara & 50cent?The combination was just off,way off.Especiallywhen she was holding him in part where they weren't wearing any clothes.
She should be with someone less gangsterly you know.You know someone like me would do fine with her.I may never{notice i said may it is not an impossibility] ge as much money as %0 but Ciara deserves better.
Don't be too harsh with your criticisms.
Re: The Ciara-50cent Thing by Uzzyan: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2008
I have watched it and it was really astonishing especially wen dey were nude.
All i have to say is that love is as blind as a bat.
So i believe the like a boy damsel knows what she wants
50 my guy is a very boxed up dude so whats the fuss??
Re: The Ciara-50cent Thing by MrInfo1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2008
i find nothing bad there since the gal is 18+ wink she know's her way

(1) (Reply)

Amazing 7 Year Old Singer Wins A Talent Show / If U Are To Award 9ja Artist / New Music From Munachi Abii:- I Feel Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.