Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,340 members, 7,943,844 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Wang - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wang (896 Views)

Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wang by USAMarshal: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wang
Re: Wang by konezy1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
yes am also thinkn dat.dont fall in her hand
Re: Wang by jeezybuck: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
POSTER don't deal with anyone you cant meet in person.

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/1014557/rachel-wang

She wont even defend herself, She kept posting AD that same day

Be careful
Re: Wang by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 28, 2012
The Name Wang should tell you it is China Products she sell, there are many people who are china products fans i bought something from her but it was china, she called it Original China, but chinko is chinko but she is for real
Re: Wang by Damayor12(m): 4:16am On Aug 28, 2012
She is for real? U cheat! Na u born am...abi na u be her papa?! Oyibomoses=Rachel no doubt....Scammer Oshi....don't worry you'll be caught..am on your case!
Re: Wang by Malawian(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
USAMarshal: I am just curious to know whether Rachel wang is genuine. She keeps posting ads for prodcut which I am interested in. However I am afraid to pay because it smells fishy. Nairalanders please advise
i came about these "racheal wang" stuff just when i was about wirring money to a certain "kira wang" in china. I had to hold off until i did a lot of back ground checks on "kira". That is how bad this girl's image has been soiled in nigeria. So her crime now was advertising on nairaland which we all do? I dont know who she is and i am not advicing you to patronise her, but dont be lending yourself to futhering the smear campaing going on agaist her.
Re: Wang by Malawian(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
jeezybuck: POSTER don't deal with anyone you cant meet in person.

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/1014557/rachel-wang

She wont even defend herself, She kept posting AD that same day

Be careful

you are also on this thread? Seems you have carried her on your head. The cup wey u use measure for others, na im dem go use measure for you. Keep destroying her name, wait for your karma!
Re: Wang by newman10(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
Malawian: you are also on this thread? Seems you have carried her on your head. The cup wey u use measure for others, na im dem go use measure for you. Keep destroying her name, wait for your karma!

Well said.
Re: Wang by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2012
HAS ANYONE BEEN DUPED BY RACHEL WANG?? IF NOT, WHY MARKET FOR HIM/HER IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE THE RISK, Y DONT U MOVE ON TO THE NEXT THREAD??

THE GREATEST RISK IS NOT TO TAKE A RISK...... ALL HER PRODUCTS ARE BEING SOLD IN NIGERIA WHERE U CAN SEE IT. WHY FLUSH THE WHOLE PAGE WITH RACHEL WANG RACHEL WANG,,,,,,,

(1) (Reply)

BB Torch For Sale / Humax Icord Hd+(with 1 Year EPL Subscription) / Brand New Samsung 55" & Toshiba 46" Led 3d Full Hd Smart Tv's For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.