Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Is Sanusi Dismantling Soludo's Legacy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sanusi Dismantling Soludo's Legacy? (576 Views)

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide / Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Sanusi Dismantling Soludo's Legacy? by papaejima1: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
With the latest developments as announced by the CBN with regards to the conversion of N5, N10 & N20 into coins, it seems Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has effectively wiped off every trace of Chukwuma Soludo's legacy from the annals of the CBN (at least publicly). These were the last traces of Soludo's effects on our economy as others(policies & regulations)have long been reversed by Sanusi.

With the conversion of these notes to coins,Soludo's signatures will cease to be on our currencies and his legacy of introducing the polymer notes would end!

I do not think the Mallam sincerely has the interest of Nigerians and the economy at heart (despite his postulations)while taking this decision.
I personally think it will end in disaster for both rich and poor in this country given our history with coins.

What do you think folks?
Re: Is Sanusi Dismantling Soludo's Legacy? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Exactly.

Soludo wanted to make N50 the highest denomination, the mallam is brining N5000.

I want Nigeria to split! these guys are retarding us.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Power Resigns / How Buhari Failed Nigerians - PDP / You Are A silly Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.