Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! (928 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by tomakint: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
There is a secret to every break-up in every Marriage, most times couples don’t divulge the real causes of their break-ups to third parties, they simply tell you what they feel you should hear and bottle the rest! Indeed, after the two (husband and wife) have been joined together, a new chapter has just began in the life of two different persons who need all the wisdoms at their disposal to make it right perhaps for the rest of their lives irrespective of their shortcomings. Considering the topic, it is always very sad when the cause of some break-ups is premised on, “My husband is a flop in bed”, “My husband can’t go beyond one round, even that one round is not up to 2 minutes”, “My husband is simply impotent as far as I am concerned”, “My wife is a nymphomaniac”, “My wife is genophobic (excessive fear of love-making)” the list goes on! It is generally accepted that for a marriage to be legally complete it must be consummated (this involves preparedness)! Why? Because what do you expect from a nympho jamming a genophobic man and vice-versa? The answer is likely to be an eventual break-up!

I think a man is expected to satisfy her woman in this aspect, because so many homes have been destroyed as a result of lack of it. It takes stamina, perseverance and commitment for a man to be a man in the game of love-making. But how long is a man expected to go, in order to bring a broad smile upon the face of that beautiful woman he is married to, 2mins, 3mins, 4mins, 5mins………30mins? Trust me on this one, the lack of adequate love making in many Marriages has made many women to look elsewhere, could it be said that the foundations of those Marriages was not based on LOVE?
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by zayhal(f): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2012
See what NL has turned chaircover to. That single line got me *loling*
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by zayhal(f): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2012
But the OP is right to a large extent sha
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by tomakint: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
chaircover: What are you selling? cheesy

What are you covering? (Chair cover)
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by tomakint: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
chaircover:

Uve answered the question urself naw but my question remains unanswered grin

I don't think so, the real question is the topic above, you choose to avoid that and ask me question on what I feel is not right! The topic is self-explanatory and that is what I am selling to YOU! Now what do you want to buy?
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by sunnshyn(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
@OP
This is what Promiscuity causes...that's why the bible frowns at pre-marital sex...if unmarried people haven't been "sampling" before marriage I think there wouldn't be issues like this...IMO.
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by tomakint: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
sunnshyn: @OP
This is what Promiscuity causes...that's why the bible frowns at pre-marital sex...if unmarried people haven't been "sampling" before marriage I think there wouldn't be issues like this...IMO.

Thanks for your meaningful contributions, you can't believe this that so many homes have been brought on their knees just because of this but another mystery here is that what do you imagine of a couple who have never had copulation before meeting for the first time what do you think will happen, I am just asking? because this issue i just raised now has led many young ones to start 'sampling' before the d-day all in the name of 'I don't want to mess myself up before my spouse'. I mean things are happening, it's that serious
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Consummation: Is The Lack Responsible For Many Marriages Break-ups! by tomakint: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
sunnshyn: @OP

I just finished reading one of your posts, "Love letter by an Onitsha Big Boy", you nearly crack my rib with laughter,just tell me you made that up or is it the true thing? Men ***gasping for breath*** it's just too funny

(1) (Reply)

A Company That Can Deliver Foodstuffs And Gifthampers To My Home. / Kid Slaps Mom On Dr. Phil, A Live TV / The Secret Sin Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.