Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

Step Into The Future Now - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Step Into The Future Now (667 Views)

Invest In Your Future Now / The Future Of Cable Ties Is Here Now! – Rapstrap! [Distributors Urgently Reqd] / Platinum Ideas And Innovations: The Future Is Safe With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step Into The Future Now by Oloyeagba: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
The most important valuable asset you can lay your hand on and you will not regret you did is "LANDED PROPERTY. It is the only investment that no matter what the market and economic cycle does you would always profit.

Landed property is the number one underground bank to save your money. It is seen to be very capital intensive and it is left for the rich.

Am therefore using this medium to present to you a rare opportunity. I mean instead of wasting and thinking you are waiting till you save that so call big amount of money to purchase a portion of land ,you can have a land of yours now without spending much.

This area am talking about is developing at a very fast rate and people are coming from different part of the country to buy now because it's located in a suburb of Lagos, close to Agbara Industrial and residential Estate. Its location can easily acces major Expressway like Agbara- Atan road, Igbesa, and places like Caanan land, Crawford University and Opic Agbara estate.

Therefore, if you want to step into your future now, why not considering getting a land of yours at a very good price you can ever imagine and start living the way God wants you to live

Mind you time waits for no one. Let me share this with you. A client of mine bought a plot of land some where in Ikorodu in the year 2004 for 12million naira and as am talking to you rigth now that same portion of land is sold for 35million naira. This is just one example among many others. And that is the it as always been. Now, we all know Lagos is getting populated by the day and the wise one are moving to this area am talking about, buying acres of land and erecting structures.

For more info contact me on +2348026782568 or gabrielrotimiola@live.com

(1) (Reply)

Nissian Maxima For Sale, At A Cheap And Affordable Price.. 500thousand Naira! / Get Your Business Online / Activate REAL U.K ... S.M.T At The Best.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.