Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) (35479 Views)

Mug, Cup, T-shirt, Cap & Plate Printing Machines For sale At Good Rate(pix) / F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by samadapress(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Can we discuss on Facebook concerning the price and how I can get it? Facebook account name : Engr Samada Okeke
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by smart2precise: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am interested in getting the prices of these machines cos am planning to buy one anytime soon. please state the prices so that we can work out one asap. my email is smart.precise@yahoo.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Mortipher: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Also interested. Please send the necessary info including price to castielozor@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Whizkel(m): 3:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Please how much is the cost of the heat press machine. My mail Oluwalanagbemileke002@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Jude015(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls im interested in finding out the price of the machines My mail Jude.elue1@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by dnappy: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
5 in 1 heat press machine for sale. 140k. contact me on 08133844231 0r napi4life@yahoo.com

Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by EXCELLENTMASTER(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Op, this is my email- ezekiel4pro@yahoo.com. I need details on the price of your products: Printer and Heat Pressmachine. Thanks
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by philo3(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Please I need the prices of the machines send it to monexzy95@gmail.com
As soon as possible please
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Kentrizy: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2016
plz i need the prices of the mechine...kindly send the details to kentrizy@gmail.com.......thankx
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Lordsocrates: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
hii, please send the different heat transfer machines, and its accessories, together with their prices to lordbenesis@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Belovedwan: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Please how much is the cost of the heat press machine and the dtg printer?
I will appreciate if you can mail the prices to me at marianarufus@yahoo.com
I do not mind a fairly used machine.
Thanks
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2018
Am interested send me details and price adidadanie90xl@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by teemajhor(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
I need the machine contact me on whatsapp 07030091126
Email: tmajorforever@gmail.com
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by lapo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Flat bed heat press machine for sale in Ibadan. Call 08077838384. It's brand new one.
Re: T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) by XaviDayo(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello,
Pls what is the price for the DTG machie with a single platon and the one with a double platin.

Secondly, what is the.name of the brand pls.

Kindly email me at

necidayo@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings / Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.