Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press (1070 Views)

Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2012
when we were in camp, we were seriously warned that we should not on any occasion grant interview to journalists; Is it not a violation of our basic human rights?
Re: NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by haychPee(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2012
splendidb20: when we were in camp, we were seriously warned that we should not on any occasion grant interview to journalists; Is it not a violation of our basic human rights?

But we were not told something like that in my camp in cross river. May be you are serving in the north?
Re: NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
haychPee:

But we were not told something like that in my camp in cross river. May be you are serving in the north?

I'm serving in edo state. They told us severally that we shouldn't get in the way of pressmen when we were in camp(by the OBS man). well, maybe they think we will expose them on their uncaring attitude. Corpers in edo state are always the last to receive federal allowance(the state doesn't pay); mostly two weeks after others have collected. Is there any law that I will bridge if I get interviewed? Pls I need legal advice, I'm pressed to wall here
Re: NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by DisGuy: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
No, your are within your rights to air your views

just make up a name for the journalist. John Smith, John Dauda, Aba Abubakar

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by blumail: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Heard so too. Dont understand why. Who knows why, please?
Re: NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 31, 2012
If now they've stopped you talking, when will you ever talk to make changes?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by queensmith: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2012
Thats exactly when you should talk, only God knows what they are planning to do. Make sure you communicate all your grievances even if its just on nl, by the time the nonsense they are doing is splashed all over the news lets see if they will be able to start looking for the tom and jerry posting on nl!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Members Warned Not To Grant Interview To The Press by oladayo042: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
Refuse to be shut up. Speak, please speak.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Female Corp Members Cheat On Their Spouses During Thier Service Year? / . / Chat Room For NYSC Batch B 2013 Corpers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.