Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends (1016 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by funyin(f): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2008
My ex whom we have separated for almost a year, want us to be friends.

should i accept?

Though personally, i am not interested.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by tboy1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2008
funyin:

My ex whom we have separated for almost a year, want us to be friends.

should i accept?

Where has he been for almost a yr?

If you're in a relationship now - Dont Be his Friend because he'll only mess up your head
If you're in not in relationship now- Still Dont because he'll still try to mess up your head
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by blackgucci(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2008
where you ever enemies?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by blackgucci(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2008
were you ever enemies?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by niceuzor: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2008
Must you post twice for this guy to understand,well i guess with that he will overstand. cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Busta(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2008
Exes are ur past and should always remain in the past. . . especially if u've got anotha bf now.

gotta move on with ur life unless u still got some feelings for him.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by Choco(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2008
(I'm actually in the same boat as u. Same scenario.)

I would advise u not to. He would only mess with your mind and emotions especially if you haven't gotten over him yet. You can be acquaintances (hi, hello friends) but close pals, a no no or else you are hoping you guys would get back together.

All the best
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by ufobabe(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2008
@ poster,
Dear say no. Mine almost put me in danger in d name of jst friends. Abeg tell am NO.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by ufobabe(f): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2008
@ poster,
Dear say no. Mine almost put me in danger in d name of jst friends. Abeg tell am NO.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by 9star(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2008
jst think well b4 u do anytin.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by henchmark: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2008
funyin:

should i accept
it really depends on you, you both can make up. but what ever caused the breakup may resurface.
9star:

jst think well before u do anytin.

funyin:

this statement contradicts your question, if you have taken a decision you shouldnt be asking, what do you think?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by 9star(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
henchmark:

it really depends on you, you both can make up. but what ever caused the breakup may resurface.
this statement contradicts your question, if you have taken a decision you shouldnt be asking, what do you think?

henchmark be busy searching for pples faults ok
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by iice(f): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
You already know your answer undecided
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by yimiton(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2008
Exes should actually be that, 'EX'.
They just get you so confused and you might find yourself doing things you'd rather not be doing with him.
Since you are not interested, just stay away from him.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by jintujinta(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2008
Well, i would rather ask you, what made him an ex? If it was a mistake and he wants to make up for his mistakes, or forgive you afterall, why not? But if there was any problem that really couldnt be reconciled may be you should just let go. But i tell you, it is never bad to give a second chance. If your problem was not fundamental.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by tommyex(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
most times it just ends up on the bed,and for a lil whilemaybe he is single again and needs easy bumping
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends by amievivian(f): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2008
tommy

very true

girlie b real careful

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Bride's Aristo Sponsored Your Wedding? / What Would You Do? / Jeezz: Wat Will U Do:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.