Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,382 members, 7,888,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Need Help In Setting Up Mini Cyber Cafe. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help In Setting Up Mini Cyber Cafe. (799 Views)

Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Setting Up Mini Cyber Cafe. by osamedia(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Good day pals, please i need help from you people most expecially those that are into cyber cafe business and so on, i want to add mini cyber cafe to my service with just 4systems, and i have been hearing from different angles about the procedures, some people are telling me that i need to susbcribe to Glo Ruoter which is like 30,something k, while some people are saying that i use MTN HYnet, before i move on, i am in Benin city now, so i dont really know what and what i need to do and also i don't have big amount to start this, i just need something small so that when ever anyone comes for broswing, i can give it to them, I have MTN fastlink modern, What if i buy Internet Network Hub? and then, I buy network cable, so that each PC can go straight to the HUB, and then i will support it with my MTN fastlink which will shared, Do you people think this is wise or better, Wont it affect the network? or what could have been the disadvantage of this acts. PLease i need help ooooo Before i carry the money enter voice mail.
Re: Need Help In Setting Up Mini Cyber Cafe. by osamedia(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2012
osamedia: Good day pals, please i need help from you people most expecially those that are into cyber cafe business and so on, i want to add mini cyber cafe to my service with just 4systems, and i have been hearing from different angles about the procedures, some people are telling me that i need to susbcribe to Glo Ruoter which is like 30,something k, while some people are saying that i use MTN HYnet, before i move on, i am in Benin city now, so i dont really know what and what i need to do and also i don't have big amount to start this, i just need something small so that when ever anyone comes for broswing, i can give it to them, I have MTN fastlink modern, What if i buy Internet Network Hub? and then, I buy network cable, so that each PC can go straight to the HUB, and then i will support it with my MTN fastlink which will shared, Do you people think this is wise or better, Wont it affect the network? or what could have been the disadvantage of this acts. PLease i need help ooooo Before i carry the money enter voice mail.
And also, i was speaking to one Cyber cafe owner, and he was the one that told me to use GLO reuter, and also he was billing me 7000naira just to run the network cables and setting, Meanwhile, na me wan buy those materials ooooo, Just him own workmanship, so that money is too big, isn't this something i can do myself, having knowledge about the computer.?
Re: Need Help In Setting Up Mini Cyber Cafe. by Louisonofighe(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Consult widely before u involve ur money.
Re: Need Help In Setting Up Mini Cyber Cafe. by ariyebaba(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Read related threads for detailed info . Best of luck !

(1) (Reply)

Buy Printing Machines / Computex 2013: Acer Announces First 8-inch Windows Tablet, Haswell Laptops / Help!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.