Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,029 members, 7,942,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Here Are 15 Reasons To Date A Mechanic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 15 Reasons To Date A Mechanic (943 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 15 Reasons To Date A Mechanic by izenco2005(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Here are 15 reasons to date a mechanic: 1. Your car will run smoothly — approximately forever. 2. Mechanics aren’t afraid of getting dirty. 3. Mechanics are good with their hands. 4. You’ll have access to advice, tool kits, and hard-to-find spare parts. 5. Mechanics are optimists. They don’t throw out broken stuff; rather they see the potential in every piece. 6. Mechanics are responsible and trustworthy. Others trust your date for their personal safety on the road. 7. Your date enhances the lives of others, helping them get to where they need to go. 8. Mechanics work well under pressure. They also work well with pressure — literally. 9. Mechanics are up for a challenge, always looking for an opportunity to improve a design. 10. Mechanics are curious and constantly learning. They take things apart just to discover how things work. 11. You’ll have the opportunity to make inappropriate jokes about performance. 12. Mechanics are persistent and insist on getting the job done right. 13. Mechanics care about quality, double-checking their work. 14. Mechanics spend their days covered in grease. They know how to clean up well. 15. Mechanics understand safety protocol and the need for adequate protection.I love my work die
Re: Here Are 15 Reasons To Date A Mechanic by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do they come in female?
Re: Here Are 15 Reasons To Date A Mechanic by MMM2(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Izenco2005

Right from time I know say u be voskwagen mechanic wink

No offence undecided
Re: Here Are 15 Reasons To Date A Mechanic by izenco2005(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
M. M. M ur every where,u jus de follow me for back ar ur spirit or gay no offence

(1) (Reply)

He Is Married! But She Is My Best Friend / Is It Wrong For Women To Wait To Settle Down? / Do not condemn a lesbian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.