Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,933 members, 7,973,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:16 AM

Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid (6484 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
djeezy: We humans always use the psychological concept of ''effort justification" to justify any act we do. For the fact that you come up with a cogent or nay logical premise, conclusion et al does not ipso facto chaange how other people perceive it. Now you need to understand that what you do and how you behalf determines how other people will react towards you. As a girl in a club, what other blokes around will think is to take you home and sleep with you. I do not think that a girl who comes from a good family home will go to a club. Preference differs, some men still prefer the bad and irresponsible girls for a wife.
Clubbing is no black and white issue, we hv grey areas.

Now, if u're coming from the religious aspect(not that it can't be 'disproved'), I'll understand ur stance better.
Now, if u're talking about someone that goes to the club both on weekends and weekdays, u could tell me clubbing is bad for such based on the negative impacts it would hv in other sections of the person's life.
Now, if have a negative impression about people that go to the club based on ur [b]OWN [/b]moral standard, that's ur f*ucking business. No one should care, infact u need to change that mentality ASAP, i'll say!..........
If u're telling me that in the club, a girl might be raped, drugged or whatever. Then I'll understand ur stance on why clubbing might be bad. But to come here and blatantly denote the act of clubbing as bad is completely outrageosus and u sound unexposed. Lol, like u hv an old, dusty filled brain.

Might I warn u that everyone sort of hv their own definition of clubbing: I'm judging based on this - Clubbing (also known as club culture, related to raving) is custom of visiting and gathering socially at nightclubs (discotheques, discos or just clubs). That includes music listening, dancing, drinking alcohol[Wikipedia]

*The 'bolded' was completely unnecessary, it was like u were trying so hard to look smart. My dear, a good understanding of English is the ability to communicate to the lamest of man not how many vocabularies you've crammed, #no offence, I might b wrong anyway*

2 Likes

Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by cindyrella(f): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
*yawns*
What is wrong with clubbing?
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by vivianc(f): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
Responsible? Guys don't be deceived.....the only thing that signifies a girl's responsibility is who she is when no one is watching! Yea, we all love to be seen as responsible but a number of us are not even tho they live a triangular lifestyle and spend all their days in church. Of couRse girl go to clubs for different reasons just like we go to church for different reasons. I do a lot of things depending on my mood, I go to club, I go to the pool, I go to the cinema, I go the stadium cos I play badminton, I go to the gym when I want to workout............if a man can't handle it, soRry u ain't for me cos I'm not promising to change.
I have a woman who lives next door to me, claims she is a pastor and always preached to me to repent as if I'm a devil. Then bam! the man she was living with died and we found out the man did not marRy her. Who was she deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
djeezy: Yesssss. I am responsible man. I don't sleep with prostitu.tes, I just got to the brothels, buy a beer and watch the girls dance unclad and leave afterwards.. Now how does that sound? I'm still responsible ryt? Well I still respect your opinion.
thank u jawee...END OF DISCUSSION!!!
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by jonath0012(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
cindyrella: *yawns*
What is wrong with clubbing?
Try google it
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by girlking(f): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
djeezy: Yesssss. I am responsible man. I don't sleep with prostitu.tes, I just got to the brothels, buy a beer and watch the girls dance unclad and leave afterwards.. Now how does that sound? I'm still responsible ryt? Well I still respect your opinion.

are we talking of brothels or clubs. And to think 2 ppl acttally liked this post!
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
girl king:

are we talking of brothels or clubs. And to think 2 ppl acttally liked this post!
LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Please tell dem o! Infact anyone justifying clubbing as a good thing needs serious deliverance...i mean serious one! I'd advice dt u guys get ur lives straightened nd stp living d life dat is filled wid foolishness, ignorance nd stupidity!
STFU! Ur d one wiv serious mental problems.
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by mobf: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tenderly1: girlfriend,responsible girls dnt go to clubs.

Lame...just lame

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by mobf: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
The "holy" people on nairaland... smh
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by slimyem: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
vivian chinaza: Responsible? Guys don't be deceived.....the only thing that signifies a girl's responsibility is who she is when no one is watching! Yea, we all love to be seen as responsible but a number of us are not even tho they live a triangular lifestyle and spend all their days in church. Of couRse girl go to clubs for different reasons just like we go to church for different reasons. I do a lot of things depending on my mood, I go to club, I go to the pool, I go to the cinema, I go the stadium cos I play badminton, I go to the gym when I want to workout............if a man can't handle it, soRry u ain't for me cos I'm not promising to change.
I have a woman who lives next door to me, claims she is a pastor and always preached to me to repent as if I'm a devil. Then bam! the man she was living with died and we found out the man did not marRy her. Who was she deceiving?
babe,i'm in love with you..
Muaaaaah!!
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by cheddarking(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
What exactly is wrong with clubbing? undecided
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking: What exactly is wrong with clubbing? undecided
I wonder! undecided
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tenderly1: girlfriend,responsible girls dnt club.
Dumbbbb! Dumbb! D.U.M.B!
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Tenderly1(f): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
mobf:

Lame...just lame
and go on you mu/fu/ru
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: I agree with ya! Seriously i see clubbing as wasting of youthful lives...i mean...when som pple are busy praying to God som jobless pple are out dr dancing, drinking nd doing som messy stufs in dffrt clubs! I mean..think it thru...clubbing its a waste of time/energy nd wont add any valuable thing to ur life! I kno u all gna disagree wid me...bt its d truth nd it shud b told! Weda u r a guy or a gal...if u club often den u r irresponsible!!! Take it or leave it! And am verry sure most gals wudn't pray to get married to a guy who clubs often!
Who is dis she-goat? Who are u to judge wot others do wiv dier spare time,u here ranting all in name of preaching bullyshyte! So me clubbing automatically means am jobless? U sure have excess fluid in ur brain.
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by mobf: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tenderly1: and go on you mu/fu/ru
e touch you? grin
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tenderly1: and go on you mu/fu/ru
Am I d only one with this expression on my face? -
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by ikekings(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
vivian chinaza: Responsible? Guys don't be deceived.....the only thing that signifies a girl's responsibility is who she is when no one is watching! Yea, we all love to be seen as responsible but a number of us are not even tho they live a triangular lifestyle and spend all their days in church. Of couRse girl go to clubs for different reasons just like we go to church for different reasons. I do a lot of things depending on my mood, I go to club, I go to the pool, I go to the cinema, I go the stadium cos I play badminton, I go to the gym when I want to workout............if a man can't handle it, soRry u ain't for me cos I'm not promising to change.
Chai!!! Dis babe you don kill me ooo... Hw else can i express my feelings for you? **winks**...
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
STFU! Ur d one wiv serious mental problems.
1. Bitch u can't hear me.
2. Bitch u are a she-goat...cuz i can rmber clearly wen i warned u not to ever in ur stupid nd wasted life to reply ma comments again...bt as a she-goat....here u are again! Den ama treat u like a goat...nd u kno ow Am gna ignore u...cuz ur life its sooooooooo stupidly, foolishy wasted nd damaged dat nurrin can b done abt it! Chai! Who eva dat is behind ur case shud plz hv mercy on u oooo....cuz ur case is reali seriousssss......hmm...sorry i used d word *wasted* i didnt mean to....

6 Likes

Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
1. B.itch u can't hear me.
2. B.itch u are a she-goat...cuz i can rmber clearly wen i warned u not to ever in ur stupid nd wasted life to reply ma comments again...bt as a she-goat....here u are again! Den ama treat u like a goat...nd u kno ow Am gna ignore u...cuz ur life its sooooooooo stupidly, foolishy wasted nd damaged dat nurrin can b done abt it! Chai! Who eva dat is behind ur case shud plz hv mercy on u oooo....cuz ur case is reali seriousssss......hmm...sorry i used d word *wasted* i didnt mean to....
S*HIT!!! LMAO!! See vexing.....

I'm going to enjoy drama today grin grin grin
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by cheddarking(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
S*HIT!!! LMAO!! See vexing.....

I'm going to enjoy drama today grin grin grin

Sweardown.... grin grin grin
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
1. Bitch u can't hear me.
2. Bitch u are a she-goat...cuz i can rmber clearly wen i warned u not to ever in ur stupid nd wasted life to reply ma comments again...bt as a she-goat....here u are again! Den ama treat u like a goat...nd u kno ow Am gna ignore u...cuz ur life its sooooooooo stupidly, foolishy wasted nd damaged dat nurrin can b done abt it! Chai! Who eva dat is behind ur case shud plz hv mercy on u oooo....cuz ur case is reali seriousssss......hmm...sorry i used d word *wasted* i didnt mean to....
Bullyshyte to d power of trillions!
Try construct something solid, u polluting d damn thread wiv ur stupidity.
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking:

Sweardown.... grin grin grin
ur signature is funny as heck grin grin grin
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bullyshyte to d power of trillions!
Try construct something solid, u polluting d damn thread wiv ur stupidity.
Oopsy! She's hurt! Seriusly i didnt mean to....okay u kno wt lets do it dis way...u stay d hell outta ma comments nd i prms ya...we wudn't ve to cause any form of drama hr...i ve nothn against u tho! Bt i just hate d way u type nonsense hr on NL...its a free world, i kno...bt just stay away frm my comments....plzzzzzzzzzz....am begging u! I get pissed easily nd it seems u r alwys tryin to bring out dt bad side of me, which i dont like....am sorry for all d insults, i swear i am...bt plz just do me dat favour plz! Bleep thanx in advance.
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Oopsy! She's hurt! Seriusly i didnt mean to....okay u kno wt lets do it dis way...u stay d hell outta ma comments nd i prms ya...we wudn't ve to cause any form of drama hr...i ve nothn against u tho! Bt i just hate d way u type nonsense hr on NL...its a free world, i kno...bt just stay away frm my comments....plzzzzzzzzzz....am begging u! I get pissed easily nd it seems u r alwys tryin to bring out dt bad side of me, which i dont like....am sorry for all d insults, i swear i am...bt plz just do me dat favour plz! Bleep thanx in advance.
Hurt? Lame! Lame! Lame!
If u continue to spew bullshyte, I'll continue to address d void in ur brain. Cheers!!!
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
chei! Nairaland! Small tin fight don start! Una no dey tire? undecided
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
fluid26: chei! Nairaland! Small tin fight don start! Una no dey tire? undecided
Blame d juveniles o! cheesy
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
who is dis one??!! Commot 4 hia, let show start jare.....mtcheew angry angry angry
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
^ dis gal is crazy!!! grin grin grin
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ dis gal is crazy!!! grin grin grin
Na wetin u 4 call [b]Becacia [/b]be dat.....all of us 4 dey enjoy show now

Any small tin 4 NL, una go just settle fast, fast!....no show, no nuttin...mtchew angry
Re: Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hurt? Lame! Lame! Lame!
If u continue to spew bullshyte, I'll continue to address d void in ur brain. Cheers!!!
1. I doubt if u even gat one!
2. Trying to make a deal wid d devil is really foolish!
3. Your are so pathetic....i just cant help bt pity u...i mean, u sooo razz nd local!
4. I wudn't because of u go against d will of God for my life...i mean i cant imagine losing wt God has planned for me becuz of u! No...so am just gna ignore u for d last time. smiley and am sorry again for d insults!
*catwalks out*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Pre-wedding Pix Gone Bad / Love Ain't Enough / Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.