Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,372 members, 7,937,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (42253 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Busta:

Well said.

Hun, if u loves u, he won't be cheating on u in the first place.
Dump him and move on with ur life. . .hopefully u will find someone else that loves u enuff not to cheat on u.

Good luck and happy nu year to u too!

keep dreaming
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by adepentane1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
I want to ask just one question...

(1) Is your boyfriend ready to put d ring (emotionally, Financially,Physically).... is he ready ? If Yes, Then i think he is weighing other options. If no, then i think he just wanna Flirt with others and might ""MIGHT"" Still av u @ heart. You guys are not yet engaged , so you try to keep it open. Because as its goinh so, my dear. Anything can happen ooo...

Relate with him and if u sence that he is not ready to keep u as d Madam @ d Topmost Top, Then Breakup fast b4 it will be too late.... #word
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by doriscarter: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
[b]This might look so silly to everyone, but is a great idea to those who take their marriages/relationship serious. i have been passing through some terrible relationship and today am a testimony of all that happened between me and my man, i have been married for over 4 years now, and i just found out my man was having sex with another woman, they even go out for night shows, he told some of his friends that he got a new one i was so angry and terrified to the point that i don't even know what to do, so last week i decided to go online to search for possible means which i can be able to get my man back to me, i saw a comment of a lady who was passed through my same problems posted how a man helped him with prayers, so i beg for his contact and she gave them to me, i contacted the same man and he understand my problem/situations, he prayed for me and my man called me instantly, he was on his kneels begging for me to return, he share tears, i was so surprise, right now me and my man we are in good state, no fight or cheating, he has been restore back to understand there is a good woman like me out here for him, so ladies/women/young girls, go fight for your man no one is gonna fight for you, some advice are real but can't change the mind of your man forever. so if you care about your relationship reach the same man that prayed for me here to help you via, OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
[/b]

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by wayatta: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2018
[b]Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no child. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was destiny not to have a child and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
On this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Priest Babaka helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 14th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email : babaka.wolf@gmail.com or facebook at priestly.babaka. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or facebook at priestly.babaka. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!! [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.