Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha (26997 Views)

Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
manny4life:

The truth? Your truth is all All Anambra people are evil right? That's your own truth? SMH...

If you followed my posts, you will see where i said that not every anambra is a kidnapper or thief. The anambra governor is from anambra, if foreigners are commiting the crime, shoot them. Take control of your state.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by chino24: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gibberish upon gibberish. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know you guys problem- complex, each time you stand before an Anambran you backward monkeys naturally feels inferior that all. cheesy cool

Look, little man all the ills that has ever taken place in Onitsha has been perpetrated by your wawa people who do most of the menial and hustling jobs in and around Upper Iweka areas. The recent of which is the kidnap of the VC of esut under your nose and many others.

FYI: am working with federal ministry here in Awka and I know too well that some of our colleagues that are still residing in enugu state are handful, they are not even up to 2.5%, most of them are now given allocation at the new Ngozika estates here in Awka. It is the same place I bought a plot of land which I will soon begin the development.

Btw; enugu was the capital of old Anambra state, so its natural for some people to take their time before relocating. It is a known fact that over 85% of landed properties in enugu state was built by Anambrans, even before the new Anambra was created. I know of man from Achina who sold all his properties located in Achara layout and New Haven, today he bought over 50 acres around Amansea and Liberation estates here in Awka where he is developing massive housing estates.

I was in the same enugu you are talking up few weeks back, your clueless governor has since stopped work in all the projects he criminally awarded to reserve the funds that he will steal away, the whole place has since returned to the era of Chimaroke where bad roads, arm robbery, kidnapping has taken over the whole town even though its a pauperized town from the time immemorial. I traveled from enugu to 9th mile to Nsukka, I wept sincerely for enugu state. Enugu state has been become Somalia where people no longer sleep with their two eyes close. Investors are trooping to Anambra due to safe society, and good government presense. Anambra today is connected through out the communities with ashpalted roads door-to-door. This is the second trip by Jonathan to Anambra in a year and 6months, he has not been to enugu state even to commission a drainage because there is none to commission. Jonathan will come to Anambra and sleep with his eyes close unlike in your cult, criminal, kidnap infested dungeon.

The massive Orange Drugs facility that will be commissioned tomorrow is owned by an Imo state citizen, what does that tell you? How many firms or companies that coming to Enugu state? The biggest brewery plant in West Africa is today established in Anambra, what does that tell you? I want you to mention one project which been commissioned in enugu state in the last 7years, not one, you are here talking from your anus. Today most of you ediotic second class Igbos are trooping to Anambra in search of jobs.

I know a guy from Udi who studies Geology seeking to work in Orient Petroleum here in Awka, he has been all over me for assistance which I told him I do not have the power whatsoever. You can hate all you want but the fact remains that it will take you wawa monkeys 200years to get to where Anambrans are today. The fact is that we don't really consider you guys as equals because of you people's usually backward and poverty mentality.

ZUBY77:

Blablablabla...
Check out where Jonathan will sleep after visiting your beer factory in Onitsha.
The place is called Enugu.
Do you know why, the chances of him being kidnapped there is almost zero.
The traffic law being implemented in Lagos state now has been existing in Enugu for over 20 years.
Half of the govt workers in Awka goes back to Enugu after work, do you know why.
i have given hundreds of them free lifts from Awka to Enugu.
You can boast all you want about your Iraq but we must always say the truth.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
We know who you are here on nl @chino. Even your brothers here were afraid of you showing up in this thread. One of them even said that you caused all the bad names people call the Anambra people.
I bet that sometimes, you cry over such things as: why is Dangote or Soyinka or Jonathan not from Anambra State. We dont care who owns 99percent of what is in Enugu. Britain built Hong Kong. Slaves built white house, Dutch and Britain built South Africa. Etc, what is happening today? . Lands dont move, people move. The same smart Anambra people are building Lagos. All it takes for them to lose everything is an Announcement from Aso Rock.
I invite more Anambra people to come and invest in Enugu. We will know who owns what when we want our lands back.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by logica(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
CyberG:

You wrote well until you said criminality is acceptable so far the victims are Alhajis and Kabiyesis. What kind of thinking is that? Sorry about your brother, but would it be right to you if another man's brother was kidnapped? That is exactly the import of your statement! Why not let criminality be criminality whether the victim is an ant or an elephant?
What he means is, these criminals are likely to blame the war for their plight. As in they were forced to become criminals as a result of the short end of the stick they were dealt in the war. With this premise, you would then expect them to only attack those who they blame for their plight; and not their own people.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

If you followed my posts, you will see where i said that not every anambra is a kidnapper or thief. The anambra governor is from anambra, if foreigners are commiting the crime, shoot them. Take control of your state.

It's easier said than done. If it were like this, not to involve other states nor regions, but other Northern states would have curtailed their killing menace, or is that not a crime as well?

For you to take control, don't you need tools, resources and most importantly "support"? It's like someone telling DC govt "Take control of your state/city"? Meanwhile, DC is the second ranking in crime in the U.S., YET, DC is the seat of govt power, where foreign govt influence takes place. Even with all that affluence, it has ALL negatives, YET they're trying because the Federal enforcement agencies + neighboring local authorities from time to time chip in from cross training to enforcement, etc. Now tell me, what kind of tools and resources in your knowledge do you think we need to take control of our state?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by chino24: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Zombie zuby

This goes to show the same backward and poverty mentality associated with you pauperized wawa people. Anambra are vast and big-minded people, we spread out tentacle, that why we have Ibeto, Emeka Offor, Pokobros, Chicason and so on. One atitude of Anambrans is domineering spirit. Anambra people took over enugu as the capital old Anambra state until the new Anambra state was created. Today most of the new investments by Anambrans are done in Anambra state. Today, there is first vehicle manufacturing plant in Nigeria it is based in Anambra, the first indeginous private refinery its stationed in Anambra, I can go on and on. Tell me one major investment by Anambrans in enugu state in last 10years? There is none bro, we are all headed home where it will have economic value. I was in PH the biggest departmental store (Everyday Supermarket) is owned by an Anambran. Today the same guy is repatriating funds home where he is building ultra-modern shopping mall and hospitality facility here in Awka the state capital. We are go getters- Anambrans. Deal with it cheesy
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by EkwyOmalicha: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
chino24: @Zombie zuby

This goes to show the same backward and poverty mentality associated with you pauperized wawa people. Anambra are vast and big-minded people, we spread out tentacle, that why we have Ibeto, Emeka Offor, Pokobros, Chicason and so on. One atitude of Anambrans is domineering spirit. Anambra people took over enugu as the capital old Anambra state until the new Anambra state was created. Today most of the new investments by Anambrans are done in Anambra state. Today, there is first vehicle manufacturing plant in Nigeria it is based in Anambra, the first indeginous private refinery its stationed in Anambra, I can go on and on. Tell me one major investment by Anambrans in enugu state in last 10years? There is none bro, we are all headed home where it will have economic value. I was in PH the biggest departmental store (Everyday Supermarket) is owned by an Anambran. Today the same guy is repatriating funds home where he is building ultra-modern shopping mall and hospitality facility here in Awka the state capital. We are go getters- Anambrans. Deal with it cheesy

shocked
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by blocker: 4:54am On Aug 30, 2012
grin
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
grin
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.

Fine essay so what is your point? If Enugu people don't like money why are rents so exhorbitant? You 'wawas' always blame others for your short comings.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2012
bashr8: my friend shut up , what have you done about armed robber s holding oyo,ekiti and osun, ondo hostage all the time , robbing banks for a whole day , was it not in the south west that people are robbed everyday especialy night travellers , the last group of robber s that raped female travellers where they not yorubas, slowpoke ,you think we dont know about yoruba crime cartel in u.k ,nothing have brought more shame to nigeria than yoruba 419 scam kartel thanks to yorubas now all nigerians are tagged scammers, tomorrow you will also claim that igbo politicians are responsible for the rot in nigerias system . some of you think with your anus maybe you where delivered through there.one person is kidnapped in onitsha after several kidnaping casses all over the country and all of a sudden anambra people are the problem with nigeria, mumu. if i or other anambra people decide to engage that enugu boy on issue of crime shame no go ever let am come back to this forum but whats the use, i rather deal with you ngbatis.

The number 1 armed robber in Nigeria is still Derico while the number 1 in 419 is still the Nwude/Anajemba scam
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2012
bashr8: we rather have great and truthful men like ojukwu as a leader than awolowo who later commited suicide at the mere threat of a young soldier as a leader .

Thats why you are Igbo.

You would rather have a leader who would run away and even kill innocent kids to escape

Ojuku is a shame to all warlords. I have never heard of a military warlord leading an army that fled warfront except Ikeeba
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2012
bashr8: you are confused but of course you are yoruba, anybody that uses his mother or brother for rituals cannot be normal

Like Chief Vincent Duru aka Otokoto
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by oyanow2: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2012
dayokanu:

Like Chief Vincent Duru aka Otokoto

[size=15pt]No like the Ajayi brothers who used their OWN BLOOD BROTHER for money ritual grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by oluwatonyi: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
kai Igbo ARE FULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, thats what im saying check out cowards attacking themselve, after they will open their ogba mouth crying for biafra .
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
RIP good son, next time leave the chasing to the police
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nwabialuwa: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
Which police?
Gogobiri Lalas: RIP good son, next time leave the chasing to the police

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video) / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos / Nigerian Bags 3 Years In Jail For Beating His Nigerian Friend Over A $500 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.