Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? (917 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out / Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Olubodef(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Is it wrong for a wife to follow her husband to club? I argued dis issue wit a frnd dis afternoon dat it is nt wrong for a married wife to go to nite club wit her husband.what is ur opinion?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Wrong? How? So na wen she carry aristo go, na dat tine d tin go rite? SMH!!!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Jumong01(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] :Di dnt ve much to say abut dis buh 4 me i dnt tink there is ntn bad in it.[i]i dnt ve much to say abut dis buh 4 me i dnt tink there is ntn bad in it.[/i]i dnt ve much to say abut dis buh 4 me i dnt tink there is ntn bad in it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by obowunmi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nothing wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
@OP
if that nightclub is good enough for a husband, then it should equally be good enough for that man's wife.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if that nightclub is good enough for a husband, then it should equally be good enough for that man's wife.
Yes i agree wit mr brownjay because what is good for the goose is also good for the gender.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by cdamsel(f): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Shd dis even b a question?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by mutiply: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2012
married men going to clubs is wrong,if it was a party,its different.if am going to a party and my wife says she is not going because.......,then am not going too,shekina
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by MrsChima1(f): 1:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Olubodef: Is it wrong for a wife to follow her husband to club? I argued dis issue wit a frnd dis afternoon dat it is nt wrong for a married wife to go to nite club wit her husband.what is ur opinion?

No it is not wrong for the wife to be with the husband. If it is wrong for the wife then it is also wrong for the husband.

I mean what is young people getting into relationships for these days? Common sense skipping generations too early and people are asking dumb arse questions.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by vivianc(f): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2012
Imo its not wrong. A woman should know the kind of man she is married to, you need to be his everything, not just a wife! You need to be his biatch, his haRlot his slut, his mistress, whatever is it he fantasize about ! I'd follow my man to the club unless he just wants to hang out with the guys only. I can have my slumber party at home. For me to agree to spend the rest of my life with him means I trust him not to hurt me, I trust myself to forgive him even when he does. I fell in love with him not becos he is perfect but because he is imperfect and messy but he is my mess and I just love being impeRfect and messy with him.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by obowunmi(m): 2:38am On Aug 29, 2012
vivian chinaza: Imo its not wrong. A woman should know the kind of man she is married to, you need to be his everything, not just a wife! You need to be his biatch, his haRlot his slut, his mistress, whatever is it he fantasize about ! I'd follow my man to the club unless he just wants to hang out with the guys only. I can have my slumber party at home. For me to agree to spend the rest of my life with him means I trust him not to hurt me, I trust myself to forgive him even when he does. I fell in love with him not becos he is perfect but because he is imperfect and messy but he is my mess and I just love being impeRfect and messy with him.

This epistle dey another level.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by ikekings(m): 2:49am On Aug 29, 2012
There is nothing wrong.... Na that one sweet pass nw..... All the same, it depends on whether she wants to go or not....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Mynd44: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2012
I see noting wrong in it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

No it is not wrong for the wife to be with the husband. If it is wrong for the wife then it is also wrong for the husband.

I mean what is young people getting into relationships for these days? Common sense skipping generations too early and people are asking dumb arse questions.
hehehheehehehe........... As for me,if I ve got a wife, natin can e fun wtout her..... If I go to a night club, she goes, if ma frnds want us to hangout together wt our ladies, ma wife surely is gon be there, if I must have "guys alone" night out, ama let ma wife have a "ladies alone" night out on same day or any other day she chooses!!! There s no fun in you havin fun and u expect ur wife to be at home... Doing what That's not loving atal......
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Smart man
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Lol @your question. If the husband could club, then why shouldn't the wife at the same time with him!.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by timilehing(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
I second that
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2012
timilehing:
I second that
I third that
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I third that
You seem to be everywhere in this romance section shocked ^_^
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Mynd44: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Blame it on Airtel
Re: Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? by Flygeriana(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2012
See nothing wrong in it.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here / Plz I Need A Gud Advice / Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.