Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Would You Tell Your Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell Your Friend? (1124 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell Your Friend? by kojeiwa(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2008
If you find your friend's boyfriend with another woman at the movies or restaurant eating together,

would you tell your friend?
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Busta(f): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
It depends,

1. Depends on how close I am with this girl.
2. if it was just a harmless movie date or just eating together, no sweat about that. I will just go over and say hello to the guy.
3. If i see them mess around and canoodling, and this girl (ma friend) is supposedly very close friends with me. . . Then I will tell her.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by drrionelli(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2008
What's to tell?
Based on your information, you've seen nothing out of the ordinary. People have friends with whom they like to share entertainment and meals.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by kojeiwa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2008
My girlfriend saw her close friend's boyfriend at the movie with another girl holding hands. She is sure

he is messing around with this girl. She said her friend love this guy a lot. She would have really love to

tell her friend just to look out for her, but she doesnt want to mess up her relatioship with the guy.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by skipo87(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2008
it depends no the kinda friend in question,
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Iyanlax: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2008
I think this warrants the girlfriend being informed angry Holding hands in the movies sounds suspect to me. Lets face it, if this was innocent, the girlfriend would be aware of this 'friend' so the person doing the telling will have to ask the girlfriend in a round about way if the boyfriend is close to any other females. We are all different but I believe this is over stepping boundaries and respect for your other half; unless the relationship is young, other than that, there really is no need. Why was the girlfriend not invited if this movie date was nothing suspect? These questions indicate the necessity for the person doing the telling, to be sensitive, and not dropping this info like 'amebo'(sp) shocked.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by iice(f): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2008
Go with Busta on this one. . .it depends. . .
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by jintujinta(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2008
Whichever way it is, the friend should know. If it is an innocent act, it means the guy wont be secretive about it and if it is not, but a smooth operation, it is good the girl knows what's up.

It all depends on how the friend goes about telling her friend, so she doesnt sound like "Amebo". So if you dont want your girl or boy to know you had an outing with his or her friend, dont do it. Period!
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by jkpretty(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
Have u done some telling that has put on in deep trouble? I have, & i've learnt so i do no telling, watch with ur own eyes & listen with ur ears. Opari!
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by adekennis(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2008
Stop being a parot cool wink grin
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by yimiton(f): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2008
Will not tell my friend but will mention it where both my friend in her boyfriend are.
Just a little innocent remark.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by 2dye4(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2008
yimiton:

Will not tell my friend but will mention it where both my friend in her boyfriend are.
Just a little innocent remark.

i kinda agree, i'll pass it of as a mild " i saw u 2" compliment. atimes its not everything that the eyes see that the mouth must say. if things turnaround for the worse and ur tale becomes a ruse, ur gonna hang for it.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2008
If you are a man and she is a woman tell her with no reservations
If you are a woman just like her, be careful with what you say.
Women are not sympathetic with each other when their man is concerned. undecided
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by TheSly: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2008
NO!!

because if my friend is deeply in love with the girl in question!. . . he might find it difficult to believe and might as well say maybe im tryin to crash their relationship or smn like that!. . . .you dont say everythin that u see with ur eyes. . . truth is bitter cool cool
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

NO!!

because if my friend is deeply in love with the girl in question!. . . he might find it difficult to believe and might as well say maybe im tryin to crash their relationship or smn like that!. . . .you don't say everythin that u see with your eyes. . . truth is bitter cool cool

so if you see my bf cheating, you won't tell me? what kind of friend are you!!! not a true one angry
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by TheSly: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

so if you see my boyfriend cheating, you won't tell me? what kind of friend are you!!! not a true one angry

nah! not lyk that

ermmmm!! ermmm!! it depends sha!! 

if your boyfriend is cheatin and you're my close friend,then i might  tell u as a friend cool. . . .but if we are not that close! ill just have to  lipsrsealed

cool cool
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
ok o.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Busta(f): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2008
@toyin,

I will tell u if I say Tommyvex messing around . . no worry grin
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
Busta:

@toyin,

I will tell u if I say Tommyvex messing around . . no worry grin
LOL. . .
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by jintujinta(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2008
jkpretty:

Have u done some telling that has put on in deep trouble? I have, & i've learnt so i do no telling, watch with your own eyes & listen with your ears. Opari!

May be it the way you went about doing the telling that put you in trouble. I think it is not a bad idea. Anyway, if i discover such things about him, i will tell you.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by almondjoy(f): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2008
This bini man don come this year with all these busy body topics. tongue

Kojeiwa! Kojeiwa! Kojeiwa!

How many times I call you so? cry

Make you try to mind your business for this 2008 oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Whatever does not concern us, we have no business telling!!!

Please let us not start this year with gossip. Let the babe find out herself I beg you!
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by sesman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2008
why do people always assume if you see a guy and a girl at the movies that they are either lovers or dating, they could just be friends
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Adennem(f): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2008
yes they chould be just friend
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by TheSly: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2008

why do people always assume if you see a guy and a girl at the movies that they are either lovers or dating, they could just be friends

right!! but not all the time . .    cool

friends!----------------> to more than just friends! and so on! undecided
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by almondjoy(f): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2008
Who cares?  Please that is their business.  Like I do not have my own wahalas to solve instead of worrying about who is "doing" who?  I say that is their business abeg.
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Adennem(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
why
Re: Would You Tell Your Friend? by Zahnda(f): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2011
kojeiwa:

If you find your friend's boyfriend with another woman at the movies or restaurant eating together,

would you tell your friend?

Only if I'm fresh out of my own business to mind at that moment that I find 2 people dining or watching a movie as 'breaking news'.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Guys Obsessed With Virginity? / Sexual Enhancement Drugs: Is It Fair/harmful?(ladies & Gents) / What Do You Wish For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.