Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,216 members, 7,887,581 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:53 AM

Asaba Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Massacre (1163 Views)

Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter / Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment / Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba Massacre by OneNaira6: 5:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Cyber G I opened a thread for it. Now, please give us "your so called history of Asaba masscre"
Give us the so called Asaba citizens attacking Nigerian troops and all other bs you spew on the other thread

Waiting and waiting.
Re: Asaba Massacre by joeyfire(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Abeg which thread be this. Pls post the link
Re: Asaba Massacre by OneNaira6: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Disregard the post. the main reason for this post to expose that CyberG claim in the ojukwu ran with whatever thread. If you go to the thread, he made a dumb claim and when confronted he's reply was open a thread, and I'll bring the fact. Thread opened, fact none existence and he was logged on when i opened and directed him to this said thread. To say i expected more would be a lie. That man likes running his mouth in things he has 0 knowledge like a huge idiot.

Anyway disregard this thread, it's serviced its purpose. It was to call the guys bluff and not to teach. I apologize, to those that thought it was created to teach that part of history.
Re: Asaba Massacre by Ejine(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
@IboShooter: It would be cooler if you used Shymexx' ugly asss as your DP so the mods won't be able to delete it.
That way, you'd be able to simply link people to your profile page and that loser Shymexx would forever be exposed.

That's an awesome suggestion, even if I say so wink

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Caught In Money Laundry, Returns 53 Suitecases Of Money To Nigeria / Ondo State Gubernatorial Debate 2012 -day 2 / We Ruled Nigeria For 36 Years With Nothing To Show – Northern Brotherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.