Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,974 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man (1149 Views)

Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / 62-Year-Old Man Beaten For Raping 2 Minors (Photo) / Same UNILAG Lecturer, Akin Baruwa Accused Of Raping Another Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by EteFlexible: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2012
A 28-year-old man, Bestwood Chuckwuemeka, was arraigned on Monday at a Karu Magistrates’ Court for sodomy.

The police prosecutor, Cpl. Umar Mohammed, told the court that on August 8, a man from Gidan Mangoro, Abuja, reported to the divisional headquarters, Karshi, Abuja, of the action of the accused person.

Mohammed said that the accused had sexual intercourse with the complainant on his bed when the complainant was fast asleep.

The prosecutor said that the offence was contrary to section 284 of the Penal Code.

When the charge sheet was read out, the accused pleaded not guilty.

The accused said “I came back drunk from the night club and thought I was sleeping on the same bed with my girl-friend and I started romancing her.”

The Magistrate, Nafisat Buba, said that alcohol should not be seen as an excuse for committing the offence

’’Despite being under the influence of alcohol, the accused should not use that as an excuse to commit the crime,” she said.

The magistrate granted the accused bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

She said that one of the sureties must be a civil servant on GL 09 and adjourned the case to September 17 for further hearing. NAN
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Callotti: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
An-al phocking is sooooooooo common now.
Poohsie nor dey tight again. cheesy

Mohammed said that the accused had intimate intercourse with the complainant on his bed[b] when the complainant was fast asleep.[/b]

Yeah right! grin
Without vaseline. . .he must have had a VERY WIDE HOLE!!! cheesy

A 28-year-old man, Bestwood Chuckwuemeka, was arraigned on Monday at a Karu Magistrates’ Court for sodomy.

Hmmmmm!!! ChukwuEmeka witi ndi 'an-us - phocking'! grin

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Callotti: An-al phocking is sooooooooo common now.
Poohsie nor dey tight again. cheesy

Yeah right! grin
Without vaseline. . .he must have had a VERY WIDE HOLE!!! cheesy

Hmmmmm!!! ChukwuEmeka witi ndi 'an-us - phocking'! grin

Tufiakwa!!!

Callo! Why you wan use laff wound me this fine afternoon grin.
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Callotti: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Sorry o!
Nor laff too much o! grin
E badi belle and e jolosi nor like am o! wink
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by deshclones(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

This irredeemable dimwit..do u even have a mind of your own??..always supporting the dolt ...shamelessly snuggling up to a demented woman...all these amala people nansense angry angry angry
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 04, 2012
deshclones:

This irredeemable dimwit..do u even have a mind of your own??..always supporting the dolt ...shamelessly snuggling up to a demented woman...all these amala people nansense angry angry angry

Like they say; birds of a feather flock together. cheesy

E dey pain you? Jolosie person. Badu belle.
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Callotti: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2012
deshclones:

It is your mother and father that are dolts! kiss
Only demented? Stinking oaf! kiss
Phocking ijjiot.
When you learn to mind your business. . .perhaps YOUR ANCESTORS MAY FINALLY REST IN PIECES! NOT TO MENTION YOUR UNBORN GENERATION. . . .and mangled, partial-births for brains aka missing links of in-betweens like you!kiss

C'mon move to the 'se-xuality section of NL. When you are over doing your ped-ophilic initiation rites for OKIJA ritualists like you. . .do I bother you? Ewu ROHYPNOL basement pharmacist di ka gi!
You son of an 'ashawo gala'! kiss

If she had sold enough gala. . .you would have made some female a respectable 'sp-erm-donor' at your old age BY NOW. . .even with an 'absentee' father too! With a 'holy goat' as your daddy. . .no wonder NL is THE only befitting-phockmate to finger offline.

You son of a rabbid biatch-whor-e! kiss
Azzzzhole! kiss
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by deshclones(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2012
Callotti:

It is your mother and father that are dolts! kiss
Only demented? Stinking oaf! kiss
Phocking ijjiot.
When you learn to mind your business. . .perhaps YOUR ANCESTORS MAY FINALLY REST IN PIECES! NOT TO MENTION YOUR UNBORN GENERATION. . . .and mangled, partial-births for brains aka missing links of in-betweens like you!kiss

C'mon move to the 'se-xuality section of NL. When you are over doing your ped-ophilic initiation rites for ritualist like you. . .do I bother you. Ewu ROHYPNOL basement pharmacist di ka gi!
You son of an 'ashawo gala'! kiss

If she had sold enough gala. . .you would have made some female a respectable 'sp-erm-donor' at your old age. . .even with an 'absentee' father too! With the'holy goat' as your daddy. . .no wonder NL is your only befitting phockmate to finger offline.

You son of a rabbid biatch-whor-e! kiss
Azzzzhole! kiss

it still doesn't erode the fact that you are a demented biatch...you share the same dna with a monkey...scallywag..keep spewing trash...seems thats the only thing that gives you orga.sm...or better still go and commit suicide jor..you are to s1lly to live...

pDude:

Like they say; birds of a feather flock together. cheesy

E dey pain you? Jolosie person. Badu belle.

Lame response from a perpetual arse licker..get a life you phool..
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Callotti: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2012
deshclones:

it still doesn't erode the fact that you are a demented biatch...you share the same dna with a monkey...scallywag..keep spewing trash...seems thats the only thing that gives you orga.sm...or better still go and commit suicide jor..you are to s1lly to live...

Don't let it pain you too much o!
E badu belle and e jolosi continues!
HA!

Callotti! E di kwa 10 musssssssssssssssssh!!!
You go soon quench like Shinycoin of NVS because of moi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4jYXtXf0U

Carry on.
You can see what your Okija God does to peeps like you who wish others death huh?
Mu he he he he he he
Back to sender my darling AGNOSTIC JAH! cool
May my h-enemies LIKE YOU keep seeing me bounce on and off NL. . .Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin

Nna. . .Chukwuemeke is calling ya. . .go and open 'your anooose' somewhere jor. . . AND RELEASE!
Olodo! kiss
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Mu haw haw haw haw haw!
Choi! Bodi dey pepper some feefol oo! grin
Re: Man Pleads Intoxication For Raping Another Man by Callotti: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2012
You are just as baaaaaaaaaaad.
Don't give the moo-moo strok this AM abeg! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Stabs Wife Over Refusal To Go To Church (photo) / Omg!!! girl Private S*x Tape With Boyfriend Inside Bush Leaked / Angry Topless Women Disrupt Muslim Conference With Their Bare Breasts ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.