Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,122 members, 7,973,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

Make That Hıt Movıe Wıth Rocs...ı Got The Street Concepts. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Make That Hıt Movıe Wıth Rocs...ı Got The Street Concepts. (859 Views)

If U Know These Pix Then U Got The Best Of Growing Up / Make That Wise Decision Today To Secure Your Future / E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make That Hıt Movıe Wıth Rocs...ı Got The Street Concepts. by dederocs(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2012
hı people...khakı no be leather,drama no be movıe...home vıdeo producers am here to turn up the notch on the nollywood scene.
ı have brıllıant,sexy and funny storylınes and scrıpts.
my ımagınatıon deals wıth street and real lıfe happenıngs.ıf you want to work wıth me.ı assure you you go sell Mr producer ıf you work wıth me.my name ıs Rocs.Am ready to gıve one of my blockbuster for free to any producer ıf we sıgn a contract.nollywood osheı.
peace.
Re: Make That Hıt Movıe Wıth Rocs...ı Got The Street Concepts. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guy we dey pray sey make nollywood vanish you dey talk about coming onboard. I F*ING hate Nigerian movies. If I catch you I go shoot you for leg.
Re: Make That Hıt Movıe Wıth Rocs...ı Got The Street Concepts. by dederocs(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
uihebom: Guy we dey pray sey make nollywood vanish you dey talk about coming onboard. I F*ING hate Nigerian movies. If I catch you I go shoot you for leg.
I go shoot you for your nyansh so you no go fit sit down type nonsense.mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Blood Bags For Wannabe Vampires Now On Sale In China / Christian Movies / Kerachi Movies Production Just Drop A Movie Tittled We Rule The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.