Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,805 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? (1418 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by geniusauthor(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2012
SuccessDigest Marketplace was bumming initailly when they started. But now, I don't think people still make use of that medium to sell their Info-Products again.
I want to place an advert on that place but am still doubting if it's gonna yield good result and sales.

I need to know if there's anybody who placed advert on MSDM recently and get a good sales......or even any opinion from the house.
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by Booty4me: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Does the paper still exist? They lost their grip when they decided to go daily.
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by chux76(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Booty4me: Does the paper still exist? They lost their grip when they decided to go daily.

Exactly. I used to be an ardent reader and I must say the Mag has helped me in quite many ways,but they went off-course when they decided to make it a daily publication,its no longer what it used to be...I can't even remember the last time I bought an issue.
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by lempo: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
yep bro they are steel booming am an info marketer and a blogger and am also into partnership with them
so it depent on the kind of product u wnt 2 advertise ther
may be i could help
philipukperbor@yahoo.com
070 six 354 nine 516
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by lempo: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
yep bro they are steel booming am an info marketer and a blogger and am also into partnership with them
so it depent on the kind of product u wnt 2 advertise there
may be i could help
philipukperbor@yahoo.com
070 six 354 nine 516
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by resourceng(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
its been a long time since i even bought an issue of SDE....
I have placed an advert on their platform
and i got about 4 sales...
i use guardian and punch for my advert and its been great
well it depends on your product and the cash you have with you.

gboyega
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by Booty4me: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
resourceng: its been a long time since i even bought an issue of SDE....
I have placed an advert on their platform
and i got about 4 sales...
i use guardian and punch for my advert and its been great
well it depends on your product and the cash you have with you.

gboyega
plz what ar their advert rate 4 classiffied ads and ther phone numberz... Thankz
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by geniusauthor(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks all for your honest comments. I started this because of the experience I had on the last Advert I ran on the publication when they just started their daily stuff, it was very POOR in result.
I think the lost of interest by people (including me self) started when they went daily.
I even told them that it's not gonna work (through the feedback msg)and I listed out what it was going to cause ( which all happened).
What they did is one of those risks you take in business; sometimes it turns GOOD and sometimes BAD.
I guess from the write-up of the editor recently, they've realized their mistakes.

@booty4me.....Check any of their publication to get their hotline.
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by doczero: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2012
resourceng. I am into internet marketing and have some products to sell. I will like you to advise on the Guardian and Punch editions that are best for advertising. If possible, let me know the issues where you placed your adverts so that I can get them.Thanks
Re: Has Anybody Made Money From Successdigest Marketplace? by resourceng(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
the last advert i placed on guardian was in april where i was able to get over 500 response.
the advert was about how you can get a brand new laptop for N14,000

one of my student curently placed an advert today on guardian about how to make between N75,000 to N150,000 in less than 14 days.

if you want to advertise on the newspaper, you prodcut will determine where best you should place your advert.
if its in the health indutry, then use a health newspaper or magazine for example/

to get the number of the paper, you can simply get them from the paper as their names and number are there for all to see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Article Writer Needed For Blog In Health Niche / Haulage From Lagos To Kaduna Needed.... / SEC Warns Nigerians To Stay Away From MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.