Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (766261 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
tblackE61:

Lolz!!! U guys are so funny!! Well I won't say anytin again before una attack me..am very sure my story is gonna be a success!! Just watch out and see

Take it easy bro... I think everyone here wants u to succeed. Stop collecting "haters" in ur imagination where none exist. Why d "Just watch out and see" comment? I ws only trying to crack u up as a follow-up to wat FutureDon wrote. Where is ur sense of humor? It wasn't an attack bro, its just a joke. OneLuv
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
tblackE61: Lolz!!! U guys are so funny!! Well I won't say anytin again before una attack me..am very sure my story is gonna be a success!! Just watch out and see

Sorry boss, just as prechear said, we no dey attack you o. In fact, we wish you well, just wondering why you are dribbling backwards again when your questions have already been answered in the past weeks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ukchy: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good evening all.Please how can some one book his or her flight assuming you have 2 years visa is it necessary to book for return or just one way
Kindly advice please.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello dear gurus! Please, I need full info and guidelines on how to apply for a 'short term visa' to Australia.

I am planning to go for a short course there.

Please help!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tblackE61(m): 2:50am On Aug 22, 2014
FutureDon:

Sorry boss, just as prechear said, we no dey attack you o. In fact, we wish you well, just wondering why you are dribbling backwards again when your questions have already been answered in the past weeks.

Thanks!!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tblackE61(m): 2:50am On Aug 22, 2014
prechear:

Take it easy bro... I think everyone here wants u to succeed. Stop collecting "haters" in ur imagination where none exist. Why d "Just watch out and see" comment? I ws only trying to crack u up as a follow-up to wat FutureDon wrote. Where is ur sense of humor? It wasn't an attack bro, its just a joke. OneLuv

Just joking bro!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 2:54am On Aug 22, 2014
ukchy: Good evening all.Please how can some one book his or her flight assuming you have 2 years visa is it necessary to book for return or just one way
Kindly advice please.

Thanks
Is it a student visa? if it is, you only needs one way ticket
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
Remember there is a form we fill out first, before proceeding to the payment section. I reckon I can't edit the form once I made the payment, so I can't really come up with the volunteer option now. I'm still putting pressure on those #nonamecalling angry employers, but my 30day window is fast winding up. What to do? Thanks bellong et al

bellong:

If you can make 50/55 points from other areas, why not cancel the other employments? Tell them they were more of volunteer work because not having financial stuff to back it up may be a disadvantage to you.

With three years, you can get 5 points. Except you can get something to prove your claim should you add it. If not, you would be taken as submitting a false and misleading claim.

You only need two yes of post tertiary experience for VETASSES to assess you positive.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2014
You can make corrections even after payment...I did. Just write out the corrections you want to make, and their corresponding questions, n an email, and authorise VETASSESS to make ths changes. Or you can type the corrections out, sign it, then scan and send it to them.

But I assume the former would be preferred, as they can just copy and paste from the email.

And then when filling your EOI, just mark that particular employment as non-relevant, so it does not add-up to your work experience points.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2014
@ ALL the students in the house,

Please if someone is applying for a Packaged (TAFE+Uni) SVP course, will the Uni or TAFE require the student to submit evidence of funds for three months? Or can a statement of account with adequate funds without meeting the three months requirement suffice.

Thanks for your anticipated response!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ukchy: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2014
yes student visa..
Thanks soo much
surveyor1:
Is it a student visa? if it is, you only needs one way ticket
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kelvinbp: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Good day nairalanders............please what do u think of the following universities for masters program..university of western Australia,Victoria university,Monash university,uni of Canberra and university of western Sydney..please if anybody also has had any experience with any of the aforementioned schools i would be very grateful to get you advice.thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
it depends on the city you want, your tuition budget and your course.....so it all boils down to you...what do you want.....start from the kind of city you want and your budget and then narrow down your search...good luck
kelvinbp: Good day nairalanders............please what do u think of the following universities for masters program..university of western Australia,Victoria university,Monash university,uni of Canberra and university of western Sydney..please if anybody also has had any experience with any of the aforementioned schools i would be very grateful to get you advice.thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
kelvinbp: Good day nairalanders............please what do u think of the following universities for masters program..university of western Australia,Victoria university,Monash university,uni of Canberra and university of western Sydney..please if anybody also has had any experience with any of the aforementioned schools i would be very grateful to get you advice.thank you

I think it depends on your choice just as juliana13139 has mentioned. I personally would not attend a school in the middle of nowhere. Those universities you have mentioned are all decent institutions in my opinion. I had applied to Monash University before, despite being a PhD application, I found the process to be straightforward.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2014

I would go the Monash way though...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kingsbeko(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Folax678: Thanks bro, my step father and grandparent are my sponsors. I supported my application with enough document to prove that and the account statement are 10M
bro what kind of document did u provide! Apart from account statement? Enlighting me plz
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cotzywitzy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
I need to know if my uncle in which we bear the same surname in Australia can send an invitation card? cause I check the Australian immigration site and all I could see was that they now request blood sample of relations in order to proof if the person is related to the person he wants to bring in... cos my uncle wants to claim am his Son...... pls I need urgent reply.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by DONRAW89(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2014
ukchy: Good evening all.Please how can some one book his or her flight assuming you have 2 years visa is it necessary to book for return or just one way
Kindly advice please.

Thanks
One way is better because you might not travel within one year and the return ticket would become void.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aolatunde00: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
hello house,
One of my husbands" previous work experiences was work outside Lagos.Can his former employer e-mail/scan him a reference letter with his signature on it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
aolatunde00: hello house,
One of my husbands" previous work experiences was work outside Lagos.Can his former employer e-mail/scan him a reference letter with his signature on it?

Yes, he (your husband) would have to eventually scan the paper copies anyway. So yes his previous employer can scan and send him a reference letter
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
bossladyMo: You can make corrections even after payment...I did. Just write out the corrections you want to make, and their corresponding questions, n an email, and authorise VETASSESS to make ths changes. Or you can type the corrections out, sign it, then scan and send it to them.

But I assume the former would be preferred, as they can just copy and paste from the email.

And then when filling your EOI, just mark that particular employment as non-relevant, so it does not add-up to your work experience points.

Hey bosslady what do you mean by the corresponding questions? Is that something on the eoi ? At what stage can I make those corrections? Can I just email and call vetasses now with the corrections?

Then as regards the eoi is there a format I'd get after submission of my docs on vetasses? Lastly, the 30 day window after lodging the payment.... Is there a Grace period after that or if I dont submit, I forfeit. Then another lastly lol, after submission, can I still send in attachments

Gracias
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tblackE61(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hey guys any idea of how much an emirate flight going to australia cost?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
tblackE61: Hey guys any idea of how much an emirate flight going to australia cost?
emirate website
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
tblackE61: Hey guys any idea of how much an emirate flight going to australia cost?

Wakanow.com

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi guys,
pls, I need help. I tried paying for my offer deposit for CoE with an OZ Uni with my VISA & MASTER CARDS but the admission officer said they can't access funds from any of the cards. Pls, can anyone who made a deposit for his/her CoE hint me on how it was done with card payment option?
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
bjayzeez:

Hey bosslady what do you mean by the corresponding questions? Is that something on the eoi ? At what stage can I make those corrections? Can I just email and call vetasses now with the corrections?

Then as regards the eoi is there a format I'd get after submission of my docs on vetasses? Lastly, the 30 day window after lodging the payment.... Is there a Grace period after that or if I dont submit, I forfeit. Then another lastly lol, after submission, can I still send in attachments

Gracias

What I mean by corresponding questions is - If it's question 10 you want to change, and question 10 is name of university...when typing the email requedting a correction, just go :

10) Name of University - XYZ

Shey you get? Just send an email to them, with the corrections you want to make, and authorise them to do so. You don't have to call.

I don't know if they grant extensions after the 30day period. I uploaded all my documents in one day, and my transcript got there 2 months after. You will have to ask them if they grant extensions.

Yes, you can still submit attachments. But it's advisable you submit all documents at once, so you don't cause unneccessary delays.

EOI is an entirely different thing...has nothing to do with VETASSESS.

Long and short, whatever work experience you can't get employer reference/statutory declaration for, don't include it. VETASSESS requires just a year work experience in most occupations where the applicant holds a highly relevant qualifications. But if you are claiming work experience points, then you need to get all your work experience assessed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
bossladyMo:

What I mean by corresponding questions is - If it's question 10 you want to change, and question 10 is name of university...when typing the email requedting a correction, just go :

10) Name of University - XYZ

Shey you get? Just send an email to them, with the corrections you want to make, and authorise them to do so. You don't have to call.

I don't know if they grant extensions after the 30day period. I uploaded all my documents in one day, and my transcript got there 2 months after. You will have to ask them if they grant extensions.

Yes, you can still submit attachments. But it's advisable you submit all documents at once, so you don't cause unneccessary delays.

EOI is an entirely different thing...has nothing to do with VETASSESS.

Long and short, whatever work experience you can't get employer reference/statutory declaration for, don't include it. VETASSESS requires just a year work experience in most occupations where the applicant holds a highly relevant qualifications. But if you are claiming work experience points, then you need to get all your work experience assessed.

Oh Kay. Thanks. I get it now. I will let you know when I upload. I have a couple of days left.

I will probably take out the reference that is causing me wahalla.

Gracias

Meanwhile, Id keep you posted on the proceedings
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
bossladyMo: You can make corrections even after payment...I did. Just write out the corrections you want to make, and their corresponding questions, n an email, and authorise VETASSESS to make ths changes. Or you can type the corrections out, sign it, then scan and send it to them.

Number 3 and 4 on this attachment, what docs is e expected of us? The preview form states that it's preview only and should not be submitted. The declaration form?

The visa type or nominated occupation, what do we submit for that

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bone all those ones. All I submitted were -

Employer Reference
Payslips
Passport Picture
Evidence of name change
Resume/CV
Birth Certificate

Then transcript and certificate were sent via courier.

Just upload the required documents as stated on their website.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
bossladyMo: Bone all those ones. All I submitted were -

Employer Reference
Payslips
Passport Picture
Evidence of name change
Resume/CV
Birth Certificate

Then transcript and certificate were sent via courier.

I guess I'm good to go then grin

Thanks

I'd update as it moves along

Just upload the required documents as stated on their website.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
follow OZ aspirants, and those that passed tru d stage pls. help me here, concerning the bank statement.
I will like to know to which extent they verify the Acc? som1 promised to help me get one from bank tho people had been using it for other countries and nothing went wrong but since we av to submit the documents. any1 in my shoe.
2nd question can I use foreign Acc...like any america bank?
awaits response(s)...thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2014
laminaria: follow OZ aspirants, and those that passed tru d stage pls. help me here, concerning the bank statement.
I will like to know to which extent they verify the Acc? som1 promised to help me get one from bank tho people had been using it for other countries and nothing went wrong but since we av to submit the documents. any1 in my shoe.
2nd question can I use foreign Acc...like any america bank?
awaits response(s)...thanks.

I bet if the foreign account is in your name, it shouldn't be an issue and secondly , on several occasions have people been advised not to submit questionable bank statements for the pr stuff

although, if you are going for a student visa, and you want to use someone else's account statement, that is an entirely different case

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.