Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (769969 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 5:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunflowergirl:
smiley Bosslady congrats dearie thank God for safe delivery.Equilibrum how you doing? congrats on your visa approval.Iriferi hope I spent your name right smiley lols.how's aussie.

Please guys hope I can lodge my student application in abuja?I don't want to travel to lagos to apply for student visa

yes you can. Go to Teleperformance @ El-yakub house,CBD. Ensure you call before going to prepare the requirements. Wish you the best!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunflowergirl:
smiley Bosslady congrats dearie thank God for safe delivery.Equilibrum how you doing? congrats on your visa approval.Iriferi hope I spent your name right smiley lols.how's aussie.

Please guys hope I can lodge my student application in abuja?I don't want to travel to lagos to apply for student visa

Thanks dear!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Otunba4eva:

Actually I think I still stand a chance of getting my visa if I can package my application very well despite been denied before. I want someone to please tell me the schools to apply to under SVPs and that has less hurdles. The course is computer science or software related course. Waiting for wise response from any experience Nairaland moderators.
QUEENSLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND, GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY, FUTUREDON CAN PUT YOU THROUGH...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Sunflowergirl:

yes you spelt it well... just go with what the boss (lady) said... cos when I lodged my application it was with vfs global... but make sure you call and arrange you documents well...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks Guys I really appreciate smiley where is Jennykardy? Been I awhile since I visited this forum.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sunflowergirl:
Thanks Guys I really appreciate smiley where is Jennykardy? Been I awhile since I visited this forum.

Been a while? But you only registered on the 12th of this month unless you have another ID
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
jennykadry:

Been a while? But you only registered on the 12th of this month unless you have another ID

The girl that talked about journalism sometime ago can you remember now? smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
hello all,

I'm a bit confused on dis vetassess points test advice. I have 5yrs work experience which i want to claim with DIBP. I submitted all my degrees and 5yrs exp to vetassess for skills assessment- awaiting result. Will dis do justice to d 5 yrs or it is essential i get a points test advice again?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
I just hope Australia is safe in the hand of Putin? why did he deploy four war ships towards Brisbane without official notice?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2014
I called DIBP today, I was told they are waiting for my security check result.

I asked if it is external security check, the lady said she can't comment on that.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2014
bellong:
I called DIBP today, I was told they are waiting for my security check result.

I asked if it is external security check, the lady said she can't comment on that.

Did you ask how long?

Have you crossed the 3mth processing time?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2014
symbian03:
I just hope Australia is safe in the hand of Putin? why did he deploy four war ships towards Brisbane without official notice?

Flexing of muscle...lol!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2014
izykvision0:
hello all,

I'm a bit confused on dis vetassess points test advice. I have 5yrs work experience which i want to claim with DIBP. I submitted all my degrees and 5yrs exp to vetassess for skills assessment- awaiting result. Will dis do justice to d 5 yrs or it is essential i get a points test advice again?

If the minimum requirement for your occupation is 1 yr, VETASSESS will only assess 1 yr experience out of your 5yrs, gotten within the last 5yrs...same goes for if the minimum requirement is 2, 3yrs.

If the 5yrs experience is in the same company, you don't need a PTA.

However, if the 5yr experience you have was gotten in different companies and/or spans as far back as greater than 5 yrs ago, but less than 10, you will need a PTA.

You can breakdown your work history here, so you can be appropriately advised.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

Congrats!

Oya quickly lodge your visa, so that you can gwt your grant before the financial year starts coming to an end. They start reducing the rate at which grants are given, as the quota for each category of visa starts getting filled up. Anything from April upwards is always tight, and some decision-ready applications have to spill over to the next financial year.

The money no easy tho... we de there
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

Did you ask how long?

Have you crossed the 3mth processing time?

She can't say how long, she doesn't know.

Its 3 months and 19 days.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2014
bellong:

She can't say how long, she doesn't know.

Its 3 months and 19 days.

Well, Prechear's sec check took about 4-5mths after his meds...

One just has to exercise patience.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2014
bjayzeez:

The money no easy tho... we de there

Are you telling me...E go beta!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

Well, Prechear's sec check took about 4-5mths after his meds...

One just has to exercise patience.

I know.. Not in a rush though but only concerned about one of my PCCs. It will make one year next month.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

Flexing of muscle...lol!

hahah... It's a real muscle flexing lol... Probably because Tony Abbott threatened to shirtfront Putin due to the Russia's disputed role in bringing down the MH17 flight that reportedly killed 38 Aussies. I think Russia really want that superpower tag by fire by force quite funny though lol. There are so many positive ways to seek the world's attention.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NoEasyDay(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Hello people. Please I need some clarification as regards this Yellow Card stuff. Is it required for student visa application or at the point of travelling? Again, I'm hearing that there is a New Yellow Card. What does that mean exactly?

I'm also conflicted about whether to notarize my docs or to submit them like that, that is, the photocopies because someone said the embassy don't care. And if the docs must be notarized, where do I get it done?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2014
bellong:

I know.. Not in a rush though but only concerned about one of my PCCs. It will make one year next month.

Oh! I assume it's not a Nigerian PCC...

You might never know, the CO might just extend your IED...so you won't have to get another.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2014
symbian03:

hahah... It's a real muscle flexing lol... Probably because Tony Abbott threatened to shirtfront Putin due to the Russia's disputed role in bringing down the MH17 flight that reportedly killed 38 Aussies. I think Russia really want that superpower tag by fire by force quite funny though lol. There are so many positive ways to seek the world's attention.

Na dem know!

My own business is to leave this country ASAP...lol!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

Oh! I assume it's not a Nigerian PCC...

You might never know, the CO might just extend your IED...so you won't have to get another.

Yes.. It is not a Nigerian PCC. Don't want to go through the stress of getting it again.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2014
bellong:

Yes.. It is not a Nigerian PCC. Don't want to go through the stress of getting it again.

Tis' well!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

Na dem know!

lol... I feel you though haha... It's just about time and all those dreams would become actualized so you'd better enjoy Nigeria while you can. How's our baby?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

Na dem know!

Lol. Abi o. Na Putin and Abbott sabi. Dem no fit use their reggae spoil ur OZ blues.

Bellong.
#Patience. Jst be patient... Golden mail go soon land and all d anxiety will be all for nothing.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
symbian03:

lol... I feel you though haha... It's just about time and all those dreams would become actualized so you'd better enjoy Nigeria while you can. How's our baby?

Baby is fine oo! She is a month today sef.

I've enjoyed Naija enuf. Infact, I fit get High B.P if I still dey dis Naija by January ending hehehe. Me wey don tell Mechanic sey make e dey help me find buyer for my car lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NoEasyDay(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
NoEasyDay:
Hello people. Please I need some clarification as regards this Yellow Card stuff. Is it required for student visa application or at the point of travelling? Again, I'm hearing that there is a New Yellow Card. What does that mean exactly?

I'm also conflicted about whether to notarize my docs or to submit them like that, that is, the photocopies because someone said the embassy don't care. And if the docs must be notarized, where do I get it done?

Pls guys help me out.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
NoEasyDay:

Pls guys help me out.
the yellow fever card will be asked of you when you lodge your visa, you will also need it when travelling... just get your documents authenticated at the MOE n MFA... or go to a federal high court to get it notarised... I dont know much about high notarisation because I authenticated mine...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
NoEasyDay:

Pls guys help me out.

You can notarise copies of your documents at any high court closest to you. It is charged per page.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
bossladyMo:

You can notarise copies of your documents at any high court closest to you. It is charged per page.
bosslady warming up for qld.. lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2014
I just saw my ielts result not good enough.I knew won't be that good.

Speaking:6.5,reading:5.5,writing:6.5,listening:6.0 overall - 6.0

Might take another test.it was a horrible day when I had my test.remembered going home at 9:30pm at night

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.