Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,679 members, 7,921,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Did You End Your Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You End Your Relationship? (13801 Views)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by belemzy: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
You guys are so mean.... Haba una own na im bad pass babes own o.All of una na heart breakers tongue. WICKED BOYZ
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by SimplySEA(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
belemzy: You guys are so mean.... Haba una own na im bad pass babes own o.All of una na heart breakers tongue. WICKED BOYZ
me no de o! Me na jus war film i act! Besides dem say actor no de die na!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by rmgbemeje: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
Una be fool: My relationship will never end. It's a distant relationship but growing faster than the speed of light. I can't wait to walk down the aisle!

Hi. Am also in a distance relationship, how do you cope.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by emmiesky(m): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2012
I knew sending her text like, ITS OVER might cause
An immediate uproar. So I opted 4 the following words"it is finished"
She asked what is finished? I replied, my love 4 U..the abuses and curses
That followed suit eh, na my Mama I gat call 2 pronounce more blessings 4 my life o. Thank goodness we are now
frndz
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Youngpo413: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abi?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by starlingbawa(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
beqs101:
Hi nairalanders,
I'm just curious to know how your last relationship ended. Some guys/girls alike find it very difficult to end their relationship that's no longer giving them the joy they once felt when they started. Some will prefer to just start avoiding their partner instead of breaking up amicably.
Plz do share your experiences and let others who are afraid of hurting their partners at the expense of their own happiness,know how to handle their break-ups.

Well it's pretty simple. 'CHEATING' is a no no for me.

I'll simply disappear into thin air the very next day and I'd be too angry and filled with hate to look back!

That's the way it ended for me...
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by starlingbawa(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
He prefers anoda lady, afta yrs of being 2geda. And i deleted him frm my lyf. I resigned 4rm my place of work, moved to anoda city, got a nw mobile num, nw job & moved on.

Must have been very hard for you to take. I can understand. I tend to act that way too...
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Baawaa:
End my old relationship by impregnate my new babe grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy u be mafia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me / 3 Hit COMBO: Hot Romance, Near Death Experience & Caught Pants Down.. Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.