Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,733 members, 7,948,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage (1125 Views)

The Symbolism Of Having A Tattoo In Nigeria. / Looking For A Yoruba Word To Use For A Tattoo / Considering A Yoruba Tattoo: Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by akinnaija(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2008
Can you take to your folks a gurl or guy with tattoos @ very conspicuos body parts as ur intended?
or can u show ur mother inlaw to be your tattoo?
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by iice(f): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2008
If you're family ain't liberal. . .forget it!
Even my mama wey dey open minded no like tattoos but she no send piercings sha undecided
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by ikamefa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2008
na wah oh

as a tattoed girl maself

i don't give a rat-ass what any mumsie -in law or popsie in law thinks

if my hubby to be is down with me 24/7, na all of them go waka far oh " grin "

what does a tattoo or piercing have to do with an individual's character?

i thank God am from a very open-minded family

if you like bring home an alien cheesy , a 2-inches weed smoking- midget " grin ' or a human-pin cushion grin

as long as you are happy with your "thing" all na carry go oh ! cheesy

By the way @topic why should it be about the gals?

what about guys with tattoos and piercings?in very strategic places too sef tongue
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by britgirlee(f): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2008
really not sure where your going here my dear so what if the individual has a tattoo , is it me or isn't it a cultural thing to have tattoos my grandma and her sister even my granddad had symbols on there skin, shocked

what about tribal marks, lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by toshmann(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2008
abeg, my papa go get heart attack if i bring tattoo woman home grin grin grin grin grin grin

but come to think of it, my grand mama has some ancestral tattoos in her hand?
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by mukina2: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2008
ika u nor well grin grin

@ topic
as long as its not all over your body like your second skin tongue i nor send.
I do not intend on having a tattoo but if i do, if my mother-in-law hates it, thats her own tongue she didnt marry me

truth is you are the one marrying not your family, so be the one to worry about the tattoo.

most African tribes have designs on their skins so why must tattoos be an exception?
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by ikamefa(f): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
toshmann:

abeg, my papa go get heart attack if i bring tattoo woman home grin grin grin grin grin grin

but come to think of it, my grand mama has some ancestral tattoos in her hand?

y'all should wake up and smell the groud-nut jare grin tattooing is an African thingy

suddenly peeps dey prove oyinbo tongue

its as old as time itself

na today?
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by toshmann(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2008
ikamefa are you really in india?
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by DisGuy: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
my grandma and her sisters had tattoos cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by sarahTbag: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]Tatto? no problem !!!, as long as it's not like Scofield's smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by Kx: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2009
For naija abi for america?
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by Bosin(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2009
If you luv ur girl or guy 4get tattoo and ur parents with luv it is possible. cool
Re: Can You Take A Tattoo Gurl To Ur Parents For Marriage by fesse(f): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
most African tribes have designs on their skins so why must tattoos be an exception?

remember that, there is a big difference between African designs and today's tattoos. there are beautiful and lovely morden tattoos at the same time there are devilish ones. You cant just compare that of 50cent to our lovely African designs.

tattoo is never a bad thing to me but i can't wear it instead i go for these Hausa LALLE. they have beautiful and nice designs especailly when one is getting married.

(1) (Reply)

Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol / Culture Shock. Caption This Photo. / I’m A Woman From USA. Tell Me Anything About Your Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.