Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Assess Me After A Year In Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assess Me After A Year In Office. (450 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Assess Me After One Year - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assess Me After A Year In Office. by jose077(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Let those who want to criticise my government wait one year-gej, those were the words of goodluck ebele when visited by a particular group exactly a year ago(posted on this forum the 26th/08/2011). I am posting this because nigerians tend to forget alot, this same man is telling the nation he will surprise us by 2013 again. We should quit giving people who are not fit for positions chances, we are far behind amidst league of nations and we are still giving idiots chances to further ruin our already chaotic existence. Some thing has to be done about our selection processess, we youth have to let them realise we will bear the burden of whatever they do now so this nation is ours, lets quit commenting or criticizing only, let us stand up and take actions. If you cannot create a political party of your own, join an existing political party that you believe in there ideology(if they have any by the way) and try and make your impact felt by being part of the policy making process. Let every youth on nairaland belong to a political party and bring all these intelligent arguement to the party front and then to the house of assembly, if we don't take this steps now, what we will inherit from this generation of leaders will be destined for doom. I sincerely hope it is not late already, with FAITH i say ONE NIGERIA CAN STILL BE A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT. Our destiny is in our hands.
Drfemi from lagos

(1) (Reply)

Board Of Sovereign Wealth Fund Unveiled / Politics of sports: Falconets Qualify, Edge Into Semis Past Brave Mexico / 978 Drug Offenders Convicted In 6 Months–NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.