Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) (32272 Views)

The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Audukaya: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
Two wrongs can't make a right.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
druid06: They deserve it totally.
exactly,since dey derive pleasure in mass murder,their human dignity should b totally strriped away from dem.infact i will b happy if dey should place dis picture in a large bill board and put it in terrorist states like kano,sokoto,borno etc boldly written say no to terrorism or u will end up like dis men.wetin sef!
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by afrikanns: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
SimonAndal: I HATE NIGERIA!!!
No matter the justification (which in this case I'm pretty sure the JTF guys aren't 100% sure the dudes are boko haram), torture is unwarranted, barbaric and inhumane!
_
And for those of you applauding, I pray somebody close to you gets accused of terrorism without proof and is tortured like the guys in the picture! In Jesus' Name!

Bros u see am talk, my greatest fear is the accussation of innocent souls, it happened to smn far closer to me accussed of being BH, he visited hell b4 God saved him, little of his experience he was put into dungeon of hell 4 almost 3 months. Imagine a suspect only, so help us God, Amin
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Seemyfather(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
My 'ibere' now is; how sure are you that they are really torturing the real boko guyz?

Beside, how many of these boko guyz have they really captured without them missing them up with the innocent citizens around them? Abeg o! smiley
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by jahide(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
this can never be boko boys being tortured
Open ur eyes, these are just paid military men torturing
Civilians.
Don't just post anything u feel like and call it boko haram
If u feel like play go to the beach.
There is a at the torture scene
No way
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
jahide: this can never be boko boys being tortured
Open ur eyes, these are just paid military men torturing
Civilians.
Don't just post anything u feel like and call it boko haram
If u feel like play go to the beach.

And how do you know?
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by jahide(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
There is a baby at scene
Picture of torture
Intruments they are using
For all I care this another rich guy torturing his houseboys
The scene might have taken place in ur backyard
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Stallion77(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
They forgot to put a needle into their something... grin grin grin
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Demdem(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
sambos994:

And how do you know?

How do u also know that they are evil Boko members? Is it written on their foreheads?
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by olanyte: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
nothing wrong if they are truly boko member.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Kaycee4(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
May God help us.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by tunnytox(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Torture is barbaric and very outdated method of gathering evidence, it is a lazy approach, inhumane and usually counter productive. Even in several former soviets countries where torture is routinely used some sort of mental torture rather than physical torture are used.

for those applauding these acts of torture just think twice because these accused persons might be innocent, if you find yourself being tortured for what you know nothing about how will you feel? especially judging by the fact that you are not likely to be compensated while you continue to carry the scar for the rest of your lives.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Monjerk: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
If these guys are realy boko guys, they need more and serious torturing for all the havoc they have cause this country, infact JTF should used hot syringe on their urinating hole. Useless animals called BH
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by nikejoy: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
both of u are saying d samething and u both are correct.god help us.realsammie:

and i pray someone close to you will experience the satanic act of this terrorist, then you will appreciate the work of JTF
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by emmatok(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Are this guys really BK-haram guys.
Cos we have of innocent people released after wrongly going through torture.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by pejuadeyemi: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oga oooooooooo,
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Ayatullah(m): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2012
THOSE WHO TAKE DELIGHT IN THIS PICTURE SHOULD PREPARE THEIR MIND FOR THE CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL BEFALL THE TORTURERS AND THEIR MASTERS SOON AND VERY SOON........A TSUNAMI OF ALLAH'S WRATH AWAITS THE OPPRESSORS.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by realsammie(m): 4:58am On Aug 31, 2012
Ayatullah: THOSE WHO TAKE DELIGHT IN THIS PICTURE SHOULD PREPARE THEIR MIND FOR THE CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL BEFALL THE TORTURERS AND THEIR MASTERS SOON AND VERY SOON........A TSUNAMI OF ALLAH'S WRATH AWAITS THE OPPRESSORS.
ALLAH'S WRATH OR WAT DID I JUST HEAR U SAY. WELL, I'M NOT SURPRISE.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Sage1: 5:04am On Aug 31, 2012
Let dem feel it dats d standard JTF,dey r nt even crying sef sad
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by davidif: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Torture is never right. Two wrongs never make a right.

Even if they want to torture someone at least they should be more humane like using the application of waterboarding (what the US use for suspected terrorists and what they used for Denzel Washington's character in the movie "safe house") all those other methods barely work.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by nagoma(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2012
kulyie: exactly,since dey derive pleasure in mass murder,their human dignity should b totally strriped away from dem.infact i will b happy if dey should place dis picture in a large bill board and put it in terrorist states like kano,sokoto,borno etc boldly written say no to terrorism or u will end up like dis men.wetin sef!

So this is a substitute for intelligence? JTF is no better than Boko Haram.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Solozzo(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2012
SimonAndal: I HATE NIGERIA!!!
No matter the justification (which in this case I'm pretty sure the JTF guys aren't 100% sure the dudes are boko haram), torture is unwarranted, barbaric and inhumane!
_
And for those of you applauding, I pray somebody close to you gets accused of terrorism without proof and is tortured like the guys in the picture! In Jesus' Name!

Supported
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Solozzo(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2012
PointB: You fight fire with fire, terrorism with terror!

Really? Do you fight fire with fire? I am yet to see fire brigade open fire on a burning house!
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by realsammie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Solozzo:

Really? Do you fight fire with fire? I am yet to see fire brigade open fire on a burning house!
i see, may be we should start awarding BOKO HARAM MEMBERS with national honours...rubbish
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lord have mercy lol. tongue
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Ajibel(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
this one na [b]Jack Bauer [/b]style grin grin
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by wirelex: 1:34am On Sep 01, 2012
Why are people sympathetic? I have nothing against the torture so long as the suspects are truly BH
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by stevSKY(m): 5:26am On Sep 01, 2012
igbsam: Meeeeeeeeenn....Na human being them hang like say na G.String so ? shocked
hehehehehheheheheheheheehhehhehehehehehehehehehe
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by ismhab(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
THIS MADNESS.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by ismhab(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
THIS IS MADNESS.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by jahide(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
I still stand on the fact that this picture was taken in somebody's backyard and it as got nothing to do with boko boys. Amean there is a kid at the scene,who does that during torture.abi is the boy too a boko boy lol
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by BeraBera(f): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
[/b]
SimonAndal: [b]I HATE NIGERIA!!!
_
You hate Nigeria so much yet you are still a Nigerian. Why don't you disown your citizenship and go and live in Afghanistan.
All of you saying they are not Boko boys, how do you know? Before the real boko boys would be nailed down, won't arrests be made? Is it not in d course of interrogation that the grain would be separated from the chaff?
Or you guys are saying that suspected members should not be arrested because the JTF are not "sure"? How will they be sure then, if not through this?
Some people sef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement / 2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.