Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,866 members, 7,933,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

**am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help (4745 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Wisdytech(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Got a problem here, i
slept with ma galfriend 1st using
a condom then as da night go by i
ran short of condoms. So i went
in straight without one and used
da withdrawal method & wuz
succesful with even a single drop
in. Bt now ma gal iz telling me she
conceived during dat tym, is it
possible? Is any1 out there who
fell a victim of such a thing?
Worried...
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Caracta(f): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2012
Well, i can't pass judgment because i wasn't there when you guys did 'it'. Let me ask you a question, do you trust this girlfriend of yours?

1 Like

Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by EfemenaXY: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2012
Wisdytech: Got a problem here, i
slept with ma galfriend 1st using
a condom then as da night go by i
ran short of condoms. So i went
in straight without one and used
da withdrawal method & wuz
succesful with even a single drop
in. Bt now ma gal iz telling me she
conceived during dat tym, is it
possible? Is any1 out there who
fell a victim of such a thing?
Worried..

Irrelevant question.

The deed's been done. Simply do a DNA test when the baby's born.

In the meantime, congratulations daddy! smiley

3 Likes

Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by nicky4lif(f): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2012
Yes it is.yes it is.yes it is.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2012
The answer to your question will be found in any secondary school biology textbook.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2012
chaircover: The answer to your question will be found in any secondary school biology textbook.

Congratulations.
Madam herself. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Sarcasm is very becoming on you, See what Nairaland and silly topics has turned us too, me I have started cursing and Mama has now become a professional is sarcasm.
Shaking my head sadly.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by maclatunji: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Irrelevant question.

The deed's been done. Simply do a DNA test when the baby's born.

In the meantime, congratulations daddy! smiley

#Laughing

OP, what can I say? Yes, the only way not to be asking this kind of question is actually not to sleep with a woman. Once you do that, you open the door to all sorts of possibilities, probabilities and permutations. As Efemena has pointed-out, you will need to do a DNA test to be sure of your "fatherhood". However, you may be lucky if the lady gives birth to your carbon copy such that it becomes stupid to say you are not the father. I have seen such resemblance before.

Good luck with the rest of your life and I hope you learn from this.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2012
Have you(and the lady) gone for STD tests yet ?
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2012
What gets me laughing is that the guy wanted to kill the poor girl, used a whole packet of con-doms in one night still he wasnt satisfied, haba. What kind of greed is that? Gluttony is a sin, Now after that he is coming to ask if he can be responsible for her pregnancy
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by maclatunji: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2012
debrief08: What gets me laughing is that the guy wanted to kill the poor girl, used a whole packet of con-doms in one night still he wasnt satisfied, haba. What kind of greed is that? Gluttony is a sin, Now after that he is coming to ask if he can be responsible for her pregnancy

Fair point.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2012
Oga,are you the energiser bunny?Finished the pack of condoms and still went for more? shocked shocked
You must be very young,the babe na real victim of your endless pounding and now you are reaping the reward you want to complain? grin

Withdrawal method is not fool proof because it has been proven that one drop of pre c.u.m. is all that is needed to fertilize an egg.
Short of a DNA test after the child is born,there is nothing you can do to prove paternity.

Just start gathering baby clothes and saving for shotgun wedding cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by safeact(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2012
Ur question should be channelled to Romance session and not here! If u want to experiment on how u came about, go and get married and them come here with ur question and we will b glad to give an answer.

If u must get a reply, take d babe to ur mama and show her how good player u are, then other tins will follow suit!

Congrats!
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by maclatunji: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2012
hispinkolo: Oga,are you the energiser bunny?Finished the pack of condoms and still went for more? shocked shocked
You must be very young,the babe na real victim of your endless pounding and now you are reaping the reward you want to complain? grin

Withdrawal method is not fool proof because it has been proven that one drop of pre c.u.m. is all that is needed to fertilize an egg.
Short of a DNA test after the child is born,there is nothing you can do to prove paternity.

Just start gathering baby clothes and saving for shotgun wedding cheesy cheesy

Please madame, what in the world is a "shotgun wedding"?
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Bawss1(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2012
Apparently many people don't know that morning-after pills exist. In 2012. Amazing.

4 Likes

Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2012
lol,Oga mac

It's marriage by force/extreme coercion most times due to unplanned pregnancy.As in you must marry my daughter whether you like it or not.
Imagine a father's reaction to a guy getting his daughter preggy and trying to escape?Visit the man with gun and threaten him.People rarely do this anymore though.

1 Like

Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by EfemenaXY: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2012
^^ Lol! Love your descriptive pics grin
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by greedie1(f): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2012
Mr op, yes its very possible u got ur girl pregnant. Withdrawal method is not completely safe, d failure rate is high...even precum can mk a girl pregnant.

Congrats. Fatherhood is fantastic, u ll enjoy it.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by maclatunji: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2012
hispinkolo: lol,Oga mac

It's marriage by force/extreme coercion most times due to unplanned pregnancy.As in you must marry my daughter whether you like it or not.
Imagine a father's reaction to a guy getting his daughter preggy and trying to escape?Visit the man with gun and threaten him.People rarely do this anymore though.

This is definitely the best lecture I have received on Nairaland's family section. Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. cheesy
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by nikkyshyne(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
gree-die:
Mr op, yes its very possible u got ur girl pregnant. Withdrawal method is not completely safe, d failure rate is high...even precum can mk a girl pregnant.

Congrats. Fatherhood is fantastic, u ll enjoy it.
GBAM!

CONGRATULATIONS. TRIPLETS!!
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by iheanyi4u(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
You guys are funny. D bobo come make una encourage am say no be him pikin una wan use congratulations finish am.
@op obviously you are the Father nau; even self condoms are not a 100% effective talkless of withdrawal.
Congratulations are in order!
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
OP

Dont mind them haters

Its likely you are not responsible for it

Answerthe question below?

What day of the month did you ffuckk her?

Was it in the night or day? If it was night what time?

When she was coming to your place did she take bus, cab okada or trekked?

Was there traffic on the way?

How many rounds did you go?

Which style did you use? Did you lift her legs up or told her to touch toes

Did she cuummm or moan? Did she enjoy it?

Was there NEPA light, Genrator or was it candle you used when shinning her Kongo?

Di you turn on the AC or fan?

Was anyone else around?

Was it a weekday or weekend?

If it was weekday was it public holidays, during ramadan?

If it was weekend was there premiership? Did Arsenal play that weekend, if they did what was the scores and who scored the goal?

Did Jonathan give any speech around that time.

If you can give these clarifications then I can tell you in maury's voice that "YOU ARE THE FATHER"!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Caracta(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^^
See questions! Mr Dayo, are you an FBI agent?
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by 2mch(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
debrief08: What gets me laughing is that the guy wanted to kill the poor girl, used a whole packet of con-doms in one night still he wasnt satisfied, haba. What kind of greed is that? Gluttony is a sin, Now after that he is coming to ask if he can be responsible for her pregnancy

SMH. OP must be jobless. Now you are jobless with a kid on the way. If you were hustling up and down will you have time for Marathons? Sit her down and accuse her first. Let her know you heard stories and let her know you are sure of yourself. That you will suport her if its not yours. Let her know you are doubtful, so you are not getting married till a DNA test is carried out. This will separate the wheat from the chaff. Good luck future popsie. grin
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
dayokanu: OP

Dont mind them haters

Its likely you are not responsible for it

Answerthe question below?

What day of the month did you ffuckk her?

Was it in the night or day? If it was night what time?

When she was coming to your place did she take bus, cab okada or trekked?

Was there traffic on the way?

How many rounds did you go?

Which style did you use? Did you lift her legs up or told her to touch toes

Did she cuummm or moan? Did she enjoy it?

Was there NEPA light, Genrator or was it candle you used when shinning her Kongo?

Di you turn on the AC or fan?

Was anyone else around?

Was it a weekday or weekend?

If it was weekday was it public holidays, during ramadan?

If it was weekend was there premiership? Did Arsenal play that weekend, if they did what was the scores and who scored the goal?

Did Jonathan give any speech around that time.

If you can give these clarifications then I can tell you in maury's voice that "YOU ARE THE FATHER"!!!!!!
very Important Questions oh.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by armyofone(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
Cheers my bros.

you are not a victim but knowingly chopulate.

ofcourse, very 99% possible you are the daddy to the cute little one. Now don't push the poor gal into abortion.
if i were you, i will start planning the wedding, buy baby stuff and life goes on. If she was good enough to chopulate, what else?

Please do not do chop and run. Karma is a bi.tch wink

that lil tadpole is always around fishflying with the speed of lightening that even withdrawal won't save u.

Congrat my brother.
Welcome to daddyship.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by 2mch(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
OP also mark on your calendar the day you did the Marathon. In a month follow her to antenatal and put your ears down for everything the doctor says including approximate age. In 5months follow her to the scan. They should tell yo the approximate age of the baby. Then go back to your calendar and calculate. cool grin. You should also go for STD tests. angry
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Bawss1: Apparently many people don't know that morning-after pills exist. In 2012. Amazing.

This.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2012
@ poster y dint u have sex with her durin her safe period?y dint u calculate her menstral cycle bfor avin sex.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by Genius100: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Well, it's hard to tell. Just make sure you tell her immediately you will be doing a DNA test after she has the kid.
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by one2million: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
What's the full meanin of STD pls?
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by one2million: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
What's the full meanin of STD test pls?
Re: **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help by EfemenaXY: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
one2million: What's the full meanin of STD pls?

Sexually Transmitted Disease.

Such as HIV, Syphillis, the "Claps", etc.

By the way, how's the pregnancy coming along? Hope all's well with madam and the baby?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: / Marital Infidelity, Divorce, And The Untold Story Of Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.