Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,964 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public (11315 Views)

Ignore Boko Haram? Protect Cattle Rearers Buhari Orders Military. / Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Godsheir: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Acidosis: Why can't they share their leaflets in Lagos? Lazy, Fearful & Weak Terrorists grin grin
i thought i'm d only 1 dat smelt fear on d part of boko haram. They r seriously lossing their grip on the populace n they know it.
can smbody pls tell me d papers n leaflets they distributed were written in Arabic n0t English
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Ninapha(f): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
Who are d pple printn d posters for them. Where are they sharen it? Schools, mosque, street? Who is sharen it? The northerners are not ready to take a walk on boko haram.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by schorlbone(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mannylex:

Guy ask yourself the question, did what I type just make sense!
over make sense dey worry am sef grin I mean e make sense die grin

@topic, well done JTF, carry on!
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by SimplySEA(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Na wa 4naija.... Boko Are Ram puttin posters....! I tot jtf are all over d streets..! Next poster go be advert o! Suicide bombin school: Registration in prog...! Lol
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by UncleJJ(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
Opoki:
i've been telling you, if Nigeria will break, let it break, we won't have anything like middlebelt, Edo will follow Yoruba while Lagos will go with South-South, Can you see. Infact let me upload a satellite imagery for a better understanding....
-
^^curled from our own Amusiwa aka musiwa.

Why is the yoruba populace always looking fr people to like them.

I have never heard any edo man saying similar. Its confusing .

The edo men r frm the SS, infact they r core SS.. Somebody say bendelites, till today this faction still remains.

Is it because oshiomole is an acn gov. FYI, wether bros oshiomole is in acn or cnn he would still be the gov of d almighty edo land.

As fr bokoharam, what goes upust come down. No sane man will continue to support a depreciating asset ; so to speak.

Nigerians r to busy trying to feed themselves to.give a hoot.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Ninilowo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is the righ time for JTF to push harder and end the figh aagainst BH. they are out of personnel and supply.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by gbadexy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
Da-unashamed:
If those numbers can be made toll-free lines it will encourage many to pass info..my advice to those who want to attempt the call for your own safety; dont forget to put #31#before the number before calling..you never know what those BH guys are capable of

Well said, the idea of the short code too might work.
I wonder if any body can get these wonderful ideas across to JTF and maybe they too should print fliers and hand bills in hausa language and distribute it massively.
I wonder what exactly is the huge budget for security spent on.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by buoye1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Boko haram guy 2 r scared,seriously my people am a yoruba guy bt am schoolin here in Bauchi....JTF are doing a 1daful job up here..dey are realy shutin boko boys mouth....they are in 1 coner making noise&perpetrating their evil.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by makonko(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
Nonsense! mtssss

The JTF are always harassing the innocent public, violating human rights. They kill and maim the innocent. I was an eye witness when a JTF soldier beat a banker to a pulp just because he stopped him and the man didn't park his car well. How then do you expect such a man to release info to the JTF if he has one? The truth is not far-fetched. As long as the JTF continue to violate the people's right the people will not cooperate. At least that is how i see it.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by blackbeau1(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Very soon,them go begin share free bags of rice.nigerian police and army should learn the meaning of stealth from the BH guys.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 31, 2012
No be all dis kain tin our naija satellite for sky suppose dey help us find? angry angry angry
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Yujin(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2012
alienware: When Nigerians steal money,they keep it in swiss bank,when they' re sick they go to india or germany, when they want to invest, they go to america,when they want to buy mansions they go to dubai,london etc,when they want to repent they go to saudi arabia or isreal,for holidays they go to paris or caribean but when they die they all want to be buried in nigeria. Pls help me ask them is nigeria a cemetary ?
LWKMD, now you are beginning to get the picture of the illusion aka cemetery called 'one nigeria'.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Billygee2u: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
alienware: When Nigerians steal money,they keep it in swiss bank,when they' re sick they go to india or germany, when they want to invest, they go to america,when they want to buy mansions they go to dubai,london etc,when they want to repent they go to saudi arabia or isreal,for holidays they go to paris or caribean but when they die they all want to be buried in nigeria. Pls help me ask them is nigeria a cemetary ?

Honestly,there is no rich country in the world that have not Nigerian loot in their banks.
It is the loot from all the bastard and crazy greedy politicians we have that contributed to the development of all rich countries in the world.
Shame on our politicians.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by lumeneng22: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
When they went to the market to demand compensation,do they wear mask or carry bomb? Chei abokis mumu sha.Even the phone numbers fear no go let them call am o.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by gureje: 1:37am On Sep 01, 2012
I believed God almighty will take control on everybody in Nigeria, all these things shall come to pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari / Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute / Governor Sanwo-olu Celebrates 59th Birthday With Special Needs Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.