Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! (1122 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children / My Wife Does Not Want To Bear My Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by shy1amy(f): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2008
Help me, I want to bear my own children!

Cries 15-year-old- Michael whose manhood was cut off for ritual, four years ago. Click the link below for full details of the gist.

People could be so heartless cry cry cry

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2008/jan/02/national-02-01-2008-006.htm
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by ifyalways(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2008
what a world. sad sad sad
parents should be careful of where and who their wards play/associate/run errands for
the world is really wicked.
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by efuah(f): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2008
cry cry cry
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by niceuzor: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2008
Wipe your tear dear, such is life embarassed
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by Ezinwannem: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2008
I want to know if there is any way someone can contact the orphanage or parents of the boy. I am looking at doing fundraising on his behalf, I am touched by his story
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2008
Ezinwannem:

I want to know if there is any way someone can contact the orphanage or parents of the boy. I am looking at doing fundraising on his behalf, I am touched by his story

contact the Sun newspapers in Nigeria.
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by Ezinwannem: 1:52am On Jan 06, 2008
Thank you so much
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by Pappyjesby(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
Knowing fully well that having a baby comes from the union between both sexes (male and female), it may be a bit difficult for you to perform this obligation without having your manhood with you presently now, your manhood is the tool needed to discharge your semen into your wife's womb to fertilise her egg.

Nevertheless, there may be a solution to that, thanx to the new age medical science. You can have direct access to this information if only you can click the URL below;

http://savepregnancyguide.com/%20/infertility/effective-male-infertility-treatment-intracytoplasmic-sperm-injection/
http://savepregnancyguide.com/%20/infertility/common-causes-of-male-impotence/
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by benincitys(f): 12:37am On Jan 10, 2008
god will make a way for you belive it.
Re: Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! by abbey10(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2008
Efuah,
how are you?

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest / Baby Jinx Is A Man! / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.